• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 14, 2021

    Devil May Cry Wednesday Q&A Megathread - Ask your questions here!

    Devil May Cry Wednesday Q&A Megathread - Ask your questions here!


    Wednesday Q&A Megathread - Ask your questions here!

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 03:00 AM PDT

    To help our users get their many questions answered, we have implemented weekly Wednesday Q&A megathreads!

    [FAQ](https://www.reddit.com/r/DevilMayCry/wiki/faq)

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I tried

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 12:48 PM PDT

    Man... Character theme with lyrics should be way more common in video game....

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 02:42 PM PDT

    It just such a powerful characterisation tool... okay maybe it is a little blunt and on the nose because it is litteraly telling not showing nor playing.... but man, It's just so cool to have this windows on the personnality of our characters... What type of music they like, how they feel... It basicly is half of the characterisation in DMC5 and like 100% of the characterisation in Metal gear rising, but it get me so invested in those characters... I feel I know those characters so well...

    submitted by /u/N4rNar
    [link] [comments]

    "I've been stabbed and jabbed by a number of things, but who would ever guessed?"

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 07:12 AM PDT

    Brothers Being Brothers

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 12:54 AM PDT

    First time posting here. Head was empty, just drew SDT Vergil.

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 12:52 PM PDT

    Found this in my lecture slide

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 07:47 AM PDT

    This game was fucking nuts, loved it

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 05:46 PM PDT

    Awesome artwork looks great on the wall

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 06:50 PM PDT

    Why are people here obsessed with Dante having a child?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 06:57 AM PDT

    Me in elementary sex ed

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 03:57 PM PDT

    I finally Platinumed DMC 4 SE, this game made me lose my mind

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 12:07 PM PDT

    Dante vs Vergil

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 07:17 PM PDT

    Lady has had enough waiting for Dante to make the first move and also because of kalina ann's

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 03:22 PM PDT

    I feel like the entierty of DmC: devil may crys aesthetic was based of this commercial

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 07:57 AM PDT

    Can you still use Rebellion and Sparda as melee weapons after getting the Devil Sword Dante?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 09:31 AM PDT

    I kinda liked Rebellion's moveset better

    submitted by /u/Jonathan_Dough977
    [link] [comments]

    Yea dmd furies are annoying,but these fuckers are something else

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 09:17 PM PDT

    I found a meme I did for a FB DMC group the past year or so. So sad that Dante didn't got into Smash, the last pic needed the true Kirby wacky pizza man transformation :(

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 08:24 PM PDT

    Was anyone else aware of these tiny DMC5 tsum tsums of the main boys? I got my Dante one a lil back.

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 07:34 AM PDT

    Favorite Gauntlet weapon?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 06:52 PM PDT

    Which one do you like the best?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Rdasher123
    [link] [comments]

    the god of my religion

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 11:09 PM PDT

    How to get good at combos?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 07:15 PM PDT

    I'm playing my first playthrough of DMC4 is it actually doable to get High ranks in the earlier missions the first time around or is something I'll just have to go back to once I'm stronger? Cause on my way I also stumbled across secret missions (particularly 2 and 3) that are just outright impossible to pass for me.

    But to not stray further away from the question cause I'm asking this to get higher ranks and more orbs, how do you guys do your combos? Do you have a Fixed set that you perform or do you just alternate attacks so long as you repeat them every 4/5 turns? I'm coming from dmc3 and got used to weapon switching making up for my uncreative triangle mashing

    submitted by /u/Pennarello_BonBon
    [link] [comments]

    Dumb review I made check it out

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 06:41 AM PDT

    If you could have any character from the series interact with any character from any other series who would it be?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 06:26 AM PDT

    For me I want Vergil and Raven Branwen from rwby cause they have way too much in common

    • Both have a dark origin with Vergil being half demon and Raven born into (and stays apart of and leads) a tribe of murderous bandits

    • Both use a katana

    • Encounter their respective villains and lost (Raven is heavily implied to encountered Salem)

    • Have a twin brother who they clash with

    • A loud mouth brash kid who loses an arm and uses a robotic replacement

    • Both seek more power and are willing to kill and use whoever to get it

    Also for their major differences as well

    • Raven constantly runs from her problems when things get to hard while Vergil faces them head on (when he challenges Mundus even though he's still weak from his fight with Dante)

    • Vergil's honor cause in dmc3 in the first fight with Dante he doesn't use dt against him cause he hasn't unlocked it yet, dmc1 he fights Dante one on one also(something I noticed) in his boss fights in 3 and 5 he never attacks from behind you unless you turn around after he's already committed to an attack and he honors his part of the deal at the end of 5 while Raven has no problem with stabbing people in the back and working with her sworn enemies

    • Vergil is a somewhat a better sibling and parent cause when Arkham was using Sparda's power he put aside his differences with Dante to beat him, in dmc1 he left behind his half of the amulet to Dante so he could defeat Mundus and when he realized that Nero was his son and accepted Nero's challenge and when he was defeated he acknowledged Nero's strength and no hesitation leaves Nero his most treasured possession while Raven willing abandons her husband, brother, friend and newborn daughter and refuses to help or keep in contact with them and only helps her daughter in one life or death situation

    submitted by /u/cj-the-man
    [link] [comments]

    My Friend loves Virgil more than any of the characters so I made this low effort shitpost, and figured you all would enjoy as well.

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 02:31 PM PDT

    I am MOTIVATED

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 11:51 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment