• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 4, 2021

    Devil May Cry Free Talk Sunday! What's up, Devil Hunter?

    Devil May Cry Free Talk Sunday! What's up, Devil Hunter?


    Free Talk Sunday! What's up, Devil Hunter?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 03:00 AM PDT

    Whatcha been up to this week? Playing any new games, go and see anything new, do anything exciting? Let's hear about it!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    When you watch too many motivated videos, YouTube thinks you're trying to become motivated.

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 03:24 PM PDT

    Vergil バージル (by にたまめ nitamame)

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 04:21 PM PDT

    This is straight facts tho

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 04:28 AM PDT

    As if there was ever any doubt

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 09:01 AM PDT

    BIG parry damage

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 09:41 AM PDT

    *sighs*

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 11:10 AM PDT

    How yall feeling about the Vergil fit?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 06:16 PM PDT

    Blowing up Goliath Part 2 (DMD Mode + 1.4x Custom Turbo)

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 02:35 PM PDT

    to be honest i think i like this part at the start of the song more than the chorus

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 07:41 AM PDT

    Finally beat DMC 5 on DMD

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 11:25 AM PDT

    Hey guys, I just wanted to say that I finally beat the game on Dante Must Die mode and unlocked those extra costumes. I honestly feel so accomplished and happy right now because this took several weeks to complete. But, should I keep going and beat the other modes too? Not really sure what the rewards are for them

    submitted by /u/Haruspotatoes
    [link] [comments]

    Confirmed - Dante wants DMC VI

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 09:57 PM PDT

    V’s voice actor on Instagram posted this... could it be?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 01:14 AM PDT

    Devil May Cry : Peak of Combat Is Coming To PC | 4K/120FPS Confirmed

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 06:10 PM PDT

    Amazing mod for Dante!!

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 09:40 AM PDT

    Dante Through The Series, as drawn by me in roughly 45 minutes.

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 07:05 PM PDT

    This is why i love V

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 06:33 PM PDT

    I got confused by the title… then thought he actually looks a bit like him

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 12:48 PM PDT

    DMC3 x Soulstice (tribute by me) (NSFW)

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 04:15 AM PDT

    Motivation or something idk

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 01:51 AM PDT

    I coped with Dante not getting into Smash by making dumb things that only I find funny

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 10:42 AM PDT

    Other songs that go well as character themes

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 03:58 PM PDT

    We all know that the favourites for character themes with the DMC crew would go something like this:

    Nero - Devil Trigger

    Dante - Devils never cry

    Vergil - Bury The Light

    V - Crimson Cloud

    Obviously everyone has their own tastes but this is usually the majority favourite. But I want to discuss what you guys think would be a great theme for each character excluding the themes I have mentioned, you can also bring up themes for Trish, Lady, Lucia etc if you really want to. The themes don't even have to be from this game or from a game at all.

    I'd love to hear your guys opinions!

    submitted by /u/Souperdoopa
    [link] [comments]

    Question about dmc 5 mission select

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 08:13 PM PDT

    I want to replay an earlier mission but when I press mission select it says all my mission save data will be deleted. Does this mean the data from ALL my missions? Or just the one I'm currently in.

    submitted by /u/Lychee865
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone remember a short song called "Praise to my father"?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 06:40 AM PDT

    Fyi, I'm not talking about Devils Never Cry.

    I came across an album on Spotify, can't remember the name but I remember it being black and white. There was a track on there called Praise to my father which started with some weird ominous sounds and then transitioned to a choire of females singing the "Praise to my father, blessed by the water..." Part in falsetto that progressively got louder and eventually went to a piano. I used to listen to it on YouTube but I can't find it anymore.

    submitted by /u/Marijuana_Guy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment