• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 31, 2021

    Devil May Cry Wednesday Q&A Megathread - Ask your questions here!

    Devil May Cry Wednesday Q&A Megathread - Ask your questions here!


    Wednesday Q&A Megathread - Ask your questions here!

    Posted:

    To help our users get their many questions answered, we have implemented weekly Wednesday Q&A megathreads!

    [FAQ](https://www.reddit.com/r/DevilMayCry/wiki/faq)

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    "You ladies need a drink?" (comic by me: AmostheArtman)

    Posted:

    Forsakened, I am awakened

    Posted:

    "Devil May Cry" flyer made by me

    Posted:

    I painted Dante for the DMC Bloody Palace Board game! One of my favorite pieces from the core set

    Posted:

    If only I could show more

    Posted:

    I was having fun with photo mode today and these 2 are definitely my favorites

    Posted:

    You guys seems to liked my drawing of dante/sin devil trigger, so here his brother. The legendary son of sparda vergil !

    Posted:

    Played DMC1, loved it. Played DMC2, hated it.

    Posted:

    So I played DMC1 and thought it was a great balance of difficulty, cool bosses, and super satisfying combat. DMC2 ripped that all away and made it a barebones game that a toddler could beat by holding square alone. It's laughably bad. Luckily, I've heard good things about DMC3 so I'll be playing the special edition soon. I'm looking forward to it!

    submitted by /u/skammunist_
    [link] [comments]

    So I'm prepping a Nero cosplay for an upcoming convention. Made his arm from scratch. Not ENTIRELY accurate, I'm aware. But close enough! :D

    Posted:

    All Of Dantes English Voice Actors, which one is your favourite?

    Posted:

    Haven't pulled a single epic weapon yet but I've pulled Dante's Legendary sword twice lol

    Posted:

    Mhm, ok. I dont know what happened

    Posted:

    How are you guys playing pinnacle of combat?

    Posted:

    Title kinda says it all. Do we have that many fans with chinese numbers somehow?

    Are you guys using burner numbers? If so, where are you getting them from? I really wanna get my hands on PoC, even if it's only a few months early. It looks fun as hell.

    submitted by /u/popdude731
    [link] [comments]

    Fact about dmc2

    Posted:

    Vergil is in every dmc game somehow someway expect dmc2 nelo angelo in dmc1 as the main antagonist in 3 dlc and shown cutscenes before dmc3 in dmc4 and once again half of the main antagonist since urizen is vergil's demon side

    submitted by /u/awsomegame9999
    [link] [comments]

    My students wanted me to draw some Among Us stuff and I drew this for them during online class

    Posted:

    Lyrics not playing

    Posted:

    So, at some point in the campaign, I swear the music with lyrics stopped playing. I'm hearing a lot less about pulling some chicks devil trigger or the burying of light. Any idea what causes this, or how to fix it?

    In the Jukebox, I've turned off everyones theme music selections, as I assumed this would return it to default. Do I need to manually put them on their appropriate soundtracks again?

    submitted by /u/Sines314
    [link] [comments]

    Villain fight

    Posted:

    DMC5 buying vergil vs special edition

    Posted:

    I have the digital deluxe of dmc5 and want as much content as possible. If i just buy vergil what would i be missing

    submitted by /u/T4r1k8422
    [link] [comments]

    Reject Quadruple S, Embrace DT explosion (Both are still cool)

    Posted:

    Some things never change (POC spoiler)

    Posted:

    Visions of V vol 1 interview translation

    Posted:

    DMC 3 [Very Hard] Nail biting finish. Dante vs Super Agni and Super Rudra (together) [Link inside]

    Posted:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xP3f_y_PG0w

    My first gameplay fighting these guys together. Had a blast recording this. This is Very Hard Mode so, I'm really wondering how the DMD fight would be.

    submitted by /u/MAGAtrumpYeahbitch
    [link] [comments]

    Despite loving DMC4/5 Vergil to bits, am i the only one who regularly comes back to 3?

    Posted:

    I pretty much love Vergil as much as i do Dante. They'll never be replaceable in my eyes in terms of DMCs identity. They're just the best in the series.

    With all of Vergil's new adjustments and abilities over the years, from DMC3, to DmC to 4SE and 5, he's gotten pretty damn powerful over the years. Every now and then though i go back to DmC and 3's iterations of Vergil. (I like DmC, don't fite me) and i'm pleasantly surprised with how fun they are despite being the most barebones iterations of Vergil.

    Am i the only one still enjoying these? Does anyone else still like them, or is everyone still enjoying the best version of Vergil in 5?

    I'm curious to know what you guys think.

    submitted by /u/AshenRathian
    [link] [comments]

    How do you make Dante react to your taunts as vergil in M19?

    Posted:

    I've been taunting with different style ranks and he has no reaction

    submitted by /u/Souperdoopa
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment