• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 10, 2021

    Devil May Cry Wednesday Q&A Megathread - Ask your questions here!

    Devil May Cry Wednesday Q&A Megathread - Ask your questions here!


    Wednesday Q&A Megathread - Ask your questions here!

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 03:00 AM PST

    To help our users get their many questions answered, we have implemented weekly Wednesday Q&A megathreads!

    [FAQ](https://www.reddit.com/r/DevilMayCry/wiki/faq)

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Daddy Vergil!

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 06:51 AM PST

    "Thought you'd like it!"

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 08:13 AM PST

    With my cake day falling in the same week as the anniversary of DMC 5, here’s a drawing I did of Vergil in hype of DMC 5 SE

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 06:06 PM PST

    Dog edition

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 06:47 PM PST

    I just had to.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 06:24 PM PST

    I did a thing with vergil. Am i good yet?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 03:03 PM PST

    Sometimes a sloppy fight is all it takes to remember how fun DMC 5's final boss is when you aren't breaking it in half

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 06:22 PM PST

    Let's go for a ride, shall we!

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 10:28 AM PST

    Lucia jumps higher with DT. Not many people know this.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 12:13 PM PST

    Cosplay-ish

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 11:46 AM PST

    Wanna know why Majin Vegeta couldn't win against SSJ2 Goku?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 05:14 PM PST

    He didn't Go "Shin Majin"

    ........

    submitted by /u/Mudmen66
    [link] [comments]

    Coincidentally bought the SE on its birthday a few days ago. That was a ridiculously fun ride.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 07:50 AM PST

    I know ıt's Amazon but i think we can assume DMC5SE still doing really well overall.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 03:59 AM PST

    Introductory Guides to high-level play

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 06:51 PM PST

    So I've spent a lot of time playing these games. But I hear people talking about a lot of high level play, and I don't know anything about it. I only recently learned about Vergil getting DT Gauge for finishing his sheath animation in DMC3, for example. So who knows what else I'm missing. For example, I have no idea why I can sometimes just insta-judgement cut midair on Vergil in DMC5.

    Something for DMC5 would be appreciation most, as that's what I'm playing at the moment, but any other game guides would be appreciated. Except maybe for DMC2, of course.

    submitted by /u/Sines314
    [link] [comments]

    DT Fetish (Force Edge only)

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 10:16 PM PST

    Void vs Pandimensional

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 02:51 PM PST

    Devil May Cry 2 Roleplay

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 05:06 AM PST

    Okay I go first guys.

    Infested tank appears

    I got this....

    starts slashing with the four hit sword combo

    Huhh! Huhh! Shit! Yah!! Huhh! Huhh! Shit! Yah!! Huhh! Huhh! Shit! Yah!! Huhh! Huhh! Shit! Yah!!

    gets interrupted by random bullets

    tries to improvise and get on top of tank

    awkwardly tries to slash eyeball on top of tank as my ass gets shot and stunned like crazy

    gives up and gets down

    Huhh! Huhh! Shit! Yah!! Huhh! Huhh! Shit! Yah!! Huhh! Huhh! Shit! Yah!! Huhh! Huhh! Shit! Yah!!

    tries to change it up and use rainstorm

    wasted more time with this ineffective move and feels stupid

    uses DT

    Huhh! Huhh! Shit! Yah!! Huhh! Huhh! Shit! Yah!!

    DT runs out

    Huhh! Huhh! Shit! Yah!! Huhh! Huhh! Shit! Yah!! Huhh! Huhh! Shit! Yah!!

    tries to come up with way to use smartphone as I do this

    Huhh! Huhh! Shit! Yah!! Huhh! Huhh! Shit! Yah!!

    *too hard to use phone with one hand. Gives up on idea. *

    Huhh! Huhh! Shit! Yah!! Huhh! Huhh! Shit! Yah!!

    starts reflecting on the past ten years since high school

    Huhh! Huhh! Shit! Yah!! Huhh! Huhh! Shit! Yah!!

    tank explodes

    runs for ten minutes to the other side of the wide ass empty area that I'm in and finds another tank

    Here goes...

    Huhh! Huhh! Shit! Yah!! Huhh! Huhh! Shit! Yah!!

    submitted by /u/DevilJuneCry
    [link] [comments]

    what do you think of my mission 16 clear with lumen

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 01:23 PM PST

    Is it bad that I cant play Dante?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 04:26 AM PST

    I'll pretext this by saying, I cant play him well. Not "not at all"

    Vergil: He's juuuust right. 3 weapons, good enough for variety and no guns I need to worry about

    Nero: A little bit more difficult though for only the reasons that his arms break if you take even the tiniest little nubbin of damage. Beyond his Devil Breaker's I find him quite enjoyable.

    V: A little hard. Only for the fact I fumble and screw about, I end up putting either Griffon or Shadow on auto pilot.

    Dante: Shorts out my brain. Too many guns for me, too many weapons for me. I just cant style right because I got to try hard and go all "Gun-Trick-Sword-Gun-Trick-Gun-Sword" mode. The main character for 3 out of the 5 games in the series, and I cant play him. Feel like that's a little embarrassing.

    submitted by /u/FoxHoundNinja
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone link to the fully translated Before the Nightmare DMC5 novel?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 09:11 AM PST

    Saw it linked here a while back and can't find it. Not the summary, please. It was recently fully translated. Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/DevilJuneCry
    [link] [comments]

    If we revisit Fortuna in DMC 6, I hope an acoustic rendition (like this one) of the OST is made as an intro or as a total result screen

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 08:07 AM PST

    Does anyone know the name of that ost?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 06:45 AM PST

    Devil May Cry - Noob's Perspective - Video Review

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 08:44 AM PST

    why the camera so bad in those game?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 06:06 PM PST

    i beat the one and playing the 3 right now why the camera is so bad? im against the ice/fire sword dude and what the fuck is this fight the camera is garbage there is even inverted stick control what the fuck is wrong with the developer of this franchise?

    submitted by /u/thepussyd3stroyer
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment