• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 3, 2021

    Devil May Cry Wednesday Q&A Megathread - Ask your questions here!

    Devil May Cry Wednesday Q&A Megathread - Ask your questions here!


    Wednesday Q&A Megathread - Ask your questions here!

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 03:00 AM PST

    To help our users get their many questions answered, we have implemented weekly Wednesday Q&A megathreads!

    [FAQ](https://www.reddit.com/r/DevilMayCry/wiki/faq)

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I painted Nero's game piece from the DMC board game!

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 01:33 PM PST

    THIS IS POWER! Vergil's summoned chairs, mod by RyukoDN.

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 01:22 AM PST

    get MOTIVATED anywhere you go

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 01:05 PM PST

    My Favourite Boss Fight From Each Game

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 05:57 AM PST

    Super Devil Brothers World

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 10:52 PM PST

    I made something awful

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 03:41 PM PST

    Thought I was going crazy for a sec but for some reason it is "Pubic Enemy" on Spotify instead of "Public Enemy"

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 05:23 AM PST

    I got a glitched Doppelgänger and was able to take a nice screenshot.

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 10:22 AM PST

    Judgement Cut End reanimated in the FEH chibi artstyle

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 11:36 PM PST

    Since the first one was so hilarious, here's another.

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 05:39 AM PST

    About end of DMC5

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 02:45 PM PST

    If I'm not mistaken the Yamato has the power to traverse through dimensions. So, could Vergil technology use the Yamato to escape the underworld?

    submitted by /u/CorneliusTurdhole
    [link] [comments]

    I'm addicted to doing this with Vergil

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 05:06 AM PST

    Just finished DMC5 and holy...

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 02:16 PM PST

    I recently just got into the series about 2 weeks ago starting with DMC3. Played and finished DMC1 last year but didn't enjoy it. Decided to skip DMC2...due to not wanting to dislike the series lol.

    HOLY FK I LOVE DMC NOW LMAO

    submitted by /u/SwigglesSchlong
    [link] [comments]

    Only 2 more plats for FULL POWER!!

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 10:47 AM PST

    DMC remake

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 05:56 PM PST

    While classic games being remade with advanced graphics are starting to become more frequent and a little cliche. What are the thought or a remake of the very first game with modern game mechanics? (Style switching and more intense boss battles etc.)

    submitted by /u/ballershotcaller777
    [link] [comments]

    In DMC2, should I play as Dante or Lucia first?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 09:03 AM PST

    I don't really care about story in 2. Which is more fun to play?

    submitted by /u/Dan_Almero
    [link] [comments]

    Should I get Devil May Cry?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 09:28 AM PST

    As the title says, I would like to get this community's opinion as to whether or not I should get this game. I was planning on getting 1-4 before 5. The problem here is that I have never played games like this before. The closest games to this that I can say I've played are Dead Space and Jedi: Fallen Order, and some of you will likely say that these two games aren't comparable to Devil May Cry. One potential problem is the fact that I have no interest in games that are overtly sexual. Sexual undertones/innuendos and partial nudity are fine. It doesn't seem like Devil May Cry will be like that but I haven't played it, nor do I know anyone who has played it, so I don't know. Please inform me of any issues that might make the game unappealing to new players like me.

    submitted by /u/DarkPixxy
    [link] [comments]

    Something about Lucifer

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 03:50 AM PST

    So I just realized something I think that has been bothering me about a weapon in dmc4, Lucifer is one of the 2 only things I want to play with alot but I always felt something was off about how it plays and I think I figured out at least one thing and that unlike with just about all other weapons in most of the dmc games, there is no charge attack for it, I wonder what it would have been like or if it could or should work with lucifer. I am wondering if anyone else wish lucifer or any other weapon had an alteration or improvement they think would work with them

    submitted by /u/Kar699
    [link] [comments]

    Achievements and DDMK

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 08:59 AM PST

    Does DDMK disable Steam achievements? Just wondering before I install the mod

    submitted by /u/ilikepizza107
    [link] [comments]

    Vergil SDT Quadruple S and other stuff

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 11:06 AM PST

    I found out yesterday that he has this skill too from the start. So you can start your basic Yamato combo in human form and switch to SDT to get that extra hit and deactivating it after this will actually not deplete SDT. I wish i knew this sooner before completing BP with him lol. I though it's worth sharing this information to other poor souls who don't know this. I guess some if not more of you guys already knew that? Whatever he is so much more fun now! Also consecutive judgement cuts i focus on the DS5 controllers vibration as soon as it ends i release the button for the next one. It made timing a lot easier. Bonus info : Always let him sheath Yamato for DT Gain

    submitted by /u/Greek-God88
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment