• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 20, 2021

    Devil May Cry Quick Subreddit Update 1/20/21

    Devil May Cry Quick Subreddit Update 1/20/21


    Quick Subreddit Update 1/20/21

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 04:00 AM PST

    Greetings, Devil Hunters!

    We're already a bit into the new year and it's time for some updates on the subreddit going forward. We're going to be adding a new rule. Rule 12: No Politics. This is mainly because we're a Devil May Cry subreddit. Politics don't exactly have too much of a place here and some people have been getting out of hand with it. We want to make sure the subreddit is a nice and fun place to be, not one in which people end up throwing expletives at each other over politics or making potentially insensitive political memes that spawn people getting offended. While we're aware that some of this could be already covered by our existing rules, it's just for the best we cover our basis. And hey, it's not like too many people were posting political stuff on here anyway but we know it comes up sometimes (especially when a certain VA posts things others actively disagree with.) Therefore, going forward, we won't be allowing political posts on the subreddit. We understand this is quite a strange move but we believe it's for the best.

    Second, just as a small update. It's been almost a year since we implemented the weekly posting guidelines limiting memes to just two days a week. It's not been a perfect year, but so far we'd like to think of the guidelines as a success. It feels more and more like posts other than memes are thriving and not getting buried as much as they were before this change was implemented. And memes do still thrive on the subreddit during the two days a week they can be posted. As always, please be sure to report any posts that violate the weekly guidelines/our rules. We're only human and are trying our best.

    We'd like to thank all of you for continuing to be members of /r/DevilMayCry. We wouldn't be here without you and we deeply appreciate you. If you have any suggestions and changes you'd like to see, please send a mod-mail if you think of anything! Keep on being awesome and we'll see you next time!

    - Your /r/DevilMayCry Moderation Team

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Jackpot!

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 09:11 AM PST

    [OC] You shouldn't have done that, oh you should NOT have done that

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 07:54 AM PST

    “How would they feel if they saw us now?”

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 10:37 AM PST

    Ah... Sibling rivalries...

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 07:23 PM PST

    Big oof moment

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 12:23 PM PST

    "All things must come to an end...even us."

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 03:41 PM PST

    My DMC Character Tier List first post pls don't roast

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 05:27 PM PST

    my doppelganger has separation issues

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 03:41 PM PST

    Empusa Queen for the Bloody Palace Board Game!

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 02:29 PM PST

    Did anyone else really love Nero after 5?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 06:13 PM PST

    I never hated him in 4 by any means but something felt... empty with his character. It felt like everything regarding him was just to be Dante-lite, but then the parts where he stood on his own, like his relationship with Kyrie, felt underbaked and not super likable. My favorite cutscene in the game and moment out of him was the scene where he awakens Yamato.

    But it feels like they really tried to make him feel more like his own character in 5 and I love it a lot. He def still shares some similiarities with Dante like his penchant for snark, but it feels like this game is where I could really discern them - and not just discern them but I could actually like Nero almost as much, if not just as much, as I liked Dante. At his core he feels like a more emotional character - he gets angrier when Dante wouldn't be and he's nicer when Dante wouldn't be. He's a bit more serious on average though and his brand of snark is a lot more sardonic rather than laid back. It feels like they made a smart move in writing him here because I like him a lot more when he can just go on missions and bring his confidence and down-to-earth attitude to the story, rather than like in 4 where he was worrying about Kyrie for half the game and being confused about Dante the other half.

    Maybe I'm not making sense, actually I wonder if anyone else can articulate this better than I did, but by the time I finished 5 I definitely loved him and am curious if others felt the same.

    submitted by /u/SubstantialBliss
    [link] [comments]

    Dante's gonna be late for anime school

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 06:04 PM PST

    Bless this buggy coop mod. If you guys are having trouble connecting even with correct settings, try pausing and unpausing.

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 06:02 AM PST

    Yeeeees dudes!! I did it one more time!

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 11:19 AM PST

    I beat Dante on DMD as Vergil balrog also counted down the judgement cut

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 10:52 AM PST

    DMC5 Vergil Twitter Challenge

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 03:21 PM PST

    Halp

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 07:31 PM PST

    How does Devil May Cry 5 compare to Metal Gear Rising?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 10:44 AM PST

    I'm thinking of getting DMC5, because I am a big fan of MGR. Does it have the same pure-testosterone -emo-male-fantasy-with-music-made-of-90-percent-screaming-constantly-in-your-ears vibe?

    submitted by /u/VCtoothpick
    [link] [comments]

    The Devil Inside

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 11:40 PM PST

    The Devil Inside

    If Yamato can separate man from devil, then what about the Rebellion?

    I am in love with the Sin devil trigger, it takes pieces of the Majin form and Perfect devil trigger to create this beautiful monstrosity

    https://preview.redd.it/ttyhm497xfc61.jpg?width=3840&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=c1dc1d70936318de9f78ee19d5345506369844a3

    submitted by /u/beastofrage36
    [link] [comments]

    DMC5 SE - Wiping saves?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 04:52 PM PST

    Hey guys!

    So I picked up the DMC5 Special Edition on the Xbox Series X as I never got around to finishing it before it left Game Pass. I played DMC3 a hell of a lot but I'd forgotten most of the standard combos, so I got as far as Mission 3 without much of a great score.

    For some reason, the next day I loaded up DMC5SE and it said new game...no continue in sight. I checked the options and stuff like Subtitles and some EX Color swaps were there, but my button remap was missing. I started fresh now that I remember how to play the game today, and in about 30 min I got to the same place on mission 3 with a few S ranks, more red and blue orbs and more ability unlocks. I thought of it as a blessing in disguise!

    But....I've just gone to load up and carry on, and the same thing has happened! It's my profile, I've got an 18mb save data file linked to it, it remembers my settings but won't let me continue. It just says New Game...

    Any ideas? I love the game but I don't want to have to restart every time I load it up haha!

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/CrazyMoFo3000
    [link] [comments]

    With my friends playing Terraria

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 09:09 PM PST

    Devil May Cry 5 [Vergil DLC] - Short Combos

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 05:59 AM PST

    Same Energy

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 08:52 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment