• Breaking News

    Friday, January 15, 2021

    Devil May Cry Getting hit by a Judgment Cut End in first person

    Devil May Cry Getting hit by a Judgment Cut End in first person


    Getting hit by a Judgment Cut End in first person

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 03:27 PM PST

    I have cooked up yet another DMC4 meme. Also would you guys say Dante 2 is a good fight? I kinda thought he was pretty annoying lol

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 10:16 AM PST

    Same energy

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 05:50 PM PST

    Abyssal Time got me actin strange

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 07:59 AM PST

    Still not fast enough

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 01:01 PM PST

    You all see it too right...

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 07:38 PM PST

    Don’t know if any of you have played Nioh, but this is definitely a cool thing to see in the game.

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 12:33 PM PST

    Hmm...I may have been "down under" a bit too long.

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 04:46 PM PST

    Some of you may not know this so I thought Id post it here. You can control doppleganger in the middle of some taunts. Its pretty fun.

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 06:24 AM PST

    Playing DMC5 like it’s 3.

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 06:05 PM PST

    Play Dante. Only use Rebellion and King Cerberus, E&I and the original Kalina Ann. If you feel like it, limit yourself to one style. Hell, limit yourself even more with no SDT.

    I'm about to start. Wish me luck, lads.

    submitted by /u/NekusasuSan
    [link] [comments]

    I Made This Combo Using My Favorite Elements of My Previous Ones

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 05:34 PM PST

    Vergil roasts Nero

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 06:39 PM PST

    Lady's night

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 10:53 AM PST

    So...we got vergil, a ps5 version with legendary dark knight and turbo and a full-fledged dante fight with brand new cutscenes. What do y'all think the probability of us getting a playable Trish and lady, like not unique missions, but the same as how Vergil was integrated, with the same moveset as dmc4 but with a couple of added moves and mechanics(like vergil's sdt moves, doppleganger and supers) and a real nice track by casey edwards (hopefully). Like I would deadass buy it even if it was like 20 bucks.

    submitted by /u/tornadolad
    [link] [comments]

    I just learn how to use Ae, and I thought wanna shares with you guys this.

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 02:04 AM PST

    best EX taunt?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 07:27 PM PST

    Which was the better boss fight in 5?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 11:15 AM PST

    Now that they've both had some time for people to mess around with. Which made for the better experience?

    Personally I'd say Vergils was better narratively speaking, but Dante was more fun to fight. And seeming as this is a videogame, greater importance would be placed on the gameplay - so overall Dante. However, I'd also say that Dante is the most fun to play AS, as well as to fight. So best case scenario would be Dante v Dante, which is impossible without mods.

    Thoughts?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/H0X0
    [link] [comments]

    Things from the Devil May Cry 3 manga

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 12:49 PM PST

    Things from the Devil May Cry 3 manga

    There's s something I noticed some time ago in the Devil May Cry 3 manga and I found something strange about it. It's about Arkham and how he was apparently both Rabbi and the Hatter.

    Honestly at first I considered those two characters to have demons that were working with Arkham, given that it could have been possible that he could have made some deals.

    The plot of the DMC3 manga is barely mentioned on the Japanese wiki and I haven't seen stuff referenced from it in other DMC3 guidebooks either. One thing that I read on the wiki is that Arkham was the rabbit (Rabbi) and perhaps some of you guessed it from the start.

    We know that Arkham could change into Jester but this is something that apparently happened because of his failed ritual to obtain demonic power, where he sacrificed his wife, which could have been depicted in the 3rd volume of the manga, but it wasn't made.

    First, here are some panels that show the rabbit doll. When Dante found the mansion where Alice was (which apparently was Arkham's because he found a picture of Kalina and Lady), notice that when Dante was firing bullets he shot the doll, it's even shown alone in the panel.

    https://preview.redd.it/12zdoer12kb61.png?width=555&format=png&auto=webp&s=8bd021adf8953c918b6fc696cf04abb869b16cff

    https://preview.redd.it/s8vdxjw32kb61.png?width=1200&format=png&auto=webp&s=0905e12e3386ce6f107d71bba65421d014275ac3

    I wanted to point it out like why did Dante shoot a doll from a little girl's arms...? Moving on, later we see Rabbi who is bigger and talks, he was the one who gave Dante the request to find Alice.

    We have seen Rabbi and the Hatter together and that's why at first I thought they are demons that work with Arkham, but I guess Rabbi was a puppet controlled by Arkham and was able to project his mind onto it?

    The signs that it was Arkham would have been the book Rabbi was carrying which I think it was the same Arkham had (Records of Devil Swords) and also the way he was talking about Vergil and Dante, Arkham knowing things about Sparda and the twins.

    https://preview.redd.it/6ictkfrf2kb61.png?width=1200&format=png&auto=webp&s=b71975c4ce1d57608fb39d81ada7710cd924db53

    Vergil slashes Rabbi and returns to the doll form and he doesn't show up again after that, most likely that him being Arkham was revealed to Alice, thus knowing who he truly was, there was no need for the rabbit facade.

    Like I mentioned before, Arkham seems like he was capable of other things, I mean, the man experimented with demons, he even had corpses in his study, he could have had some demonic power, not just when he did that failed ritual where he killed his wife.

    Okay, now about the Hatter. It could have been Arkham, hatter being sorta like Jester in a way. If some haven't noticed before, look at Arkham's shadow, it looks like the Hatter.

    https://preview.redd.it/mp6e82mm2kb61.png?width=1488&format=png&auto=webp&s=86ffa0743ebd7c71cc0515554e2f60a24db2718f

    I was like "What?? So they are the same person?" The reason why I didn't think Arkham and Hatter were not the same is because in this page, Vergil and Hatter (the latter stutters when he talks), there is a conversation between them and I was like, what is going on here?

    https://preview.redd.it/a4ou700s2kb61.png?width=555&format=png&auto=webp&s=7a8074484017b4e041a2ebb224b84d4a49c846ce

    So, I just wanted to say that the thing about these characters was strange. We had Rabbi and Hatter shown together in same panels, Rabbi was a doll that could have possibly had Arkham's mind projected onto him (this is just my speculation, nowhere does it say this, like I mentioned not even the wiki says much about it), and Hatter could have been what Arkham could transform into, even before his Jester persona. Another clue would have been that towards the end of the manga he says "Bravo Dante!!", Jester said "bravo!" a few times in DMC3.

    So yeah, basically, while I think it's easier to assume that he was the Hatter because he is kinda similar to Jester, when it comes to Rabbi which he have seen that it was a doll, Arkham was quite skilled and I also thought that he gained demonic power when he did that ritual, and also created his alter ego-Jester, but looks like it happened before it.

    Can we like, get a reboot of the DMC3 manga, perhaps by Ogata sensei and the scenario by Bingo Morihashi? That would be awesome. I don't get why the manga had another writer, when the first volume of this manga was published a week before the game in Japan, so the story for it could have been worked on by the same writer. If we would get a reboot, we could get what was supposed to be for the 3rd volume, more stuff about Lady and things that Vergil and Arkham did in preparation for Temen-Ni-Gru.

    Things have been retconned in the series, and even though this manga was supervised by Capcom, I barely see it mentioned. The guidebooks I have that have stuff about DMC3 doesn't make reference to it, if anything, there's mention of the "1 year before" the game, but does not say what happened and I presume is because perhaps Bingo Morihashi might have had other ideas if he had done the story of the manga.

    Unlike with Visions of V, even Itsuno-san talks about it but I barely found references for the 3 manga.
    That's why I think it would be awesome if it had a reboot now that other things were established.
    For example, there is something else which I don't think it was canon in the manga and that is Dante devil triggering the first time, when we know he trigged the first time when he was stabbed with Rebellion by Vergil and Devil May Cry 5 also confirms it when Dante said "The demonic power was activated in me once, when Vergil lovingly jammed this through my chest."

    submitted by /u/cloudi_skye
    [link] [comments]

    Devil bringer

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 07:48 PM PST

    Can someone tell me what the purpose of the devil bringer was? I feel like the series never went in depth about what the origins of the devil bringer is. Like Nero just randomly grew the devil bringer one day, has it for a couple of years, then has it get cut off, then gets a normal hand. So what was the point of the devil bringer? Does every quarter demon hybrid grow a devil bringer? If that's the case then it's not unique to Nero and any hybrid can get one. It's doesn't seem to have any importance like Yamato or rebellion that have a purpose to them, other than to hold things inside of it. Someone please explain I'm questioning my understanding

    submitted by /u/eendm717
    [link] [comments]

    Some DMC3 God can help me? Mission 5 DMD SS Rank as Vergil.

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 06:56 PM PST

    I'm be doing this mission over and over and over again and I can't get an S for Stylish pts.

    The requeriment is 5000 points, the maximum I got was 4658, and I played my fucking best, getting SSS in all combats, entering a optional room with four Gluttons to release a DTE.

    I use a safe strat on A&R: spam Summoned Swords, jumping to avoid attacks > Helm Breaker + full DTE's. Perhaps this is decreasing my ranking? Tbh this boss is annoying as fuck with Vergil to me.

    Someone know a strategy to get a lot of stylish points so I can keep this safe strat on A&R? Or have a more stylish safe strategy? Cause the parry mechanic is frustrating as hell to me, and I'm almost getting a heart attack.

    submitted by /u/UltimateDevilHunter
    [link] [comments]

    Don't speak, just die

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 10:36 AM PST

    [WIP] Trying to pull off a new combo with Vergil

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 11:44 AM PST

    I don't normally draw human characters but this is my take on Vergil

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 06:34 AM PST

    Bury the Legacy

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 04:52 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment