• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 10, 2021

    Devil May Cry Free Talk Sunday! What's up, Devil Hunter?

    Devil May Cry Free Talk Sunday! What's up, Devil Hunter?


    Free Talk Sunday! What's up, Devil Hunter?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 03:00 AM PST

    Whatcha been up to this week? Playing any new games, go and see anything new, do anything exciting? Let's hear about it!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I had a weird dream where Vergil relinquished his Mirage Edge and made a whole Mirage Truck instead. My sister did not let go of this.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 05:08 PM PST

    Proper way to END Dante on M20

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 04:10 PM PST

    At least I had a good time

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 05:26 PM PST

    Once a Ranger

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 04:52 PM PST

    Im so happy!

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 02:06 AM PST

    Been working on my stage 100 PB and I can now consistently beat it at SSS in roughly 50 seconds, first clip is my favorite run doing so. Second clip is my new best time and third clip is...something that happened when I was practicing that I have no explanation for

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 02:13 PM PST

    Insta:@bright_cube Someone commissioned me to make Vergil into an M&M (Dante M&M is from 2019)

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 09:33 AM PST

    Beowulf combo B ends with Vergil's wings spread when performed in SDT

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 12:04 AM PST

    Devil May Chill 5 | beats to study and hunt demons to REUPLOAD

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 05:07 PM PST

    Almost no damage, not bad for a warm up fight?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 04:30 AM PST

    Combo Choreographing Tips for Beginners

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 04:59 PM PST

    Over the past few days, I've posted a few beginner-level Vergil combos. People seemed to have liked my most recent one (https://www.reddit.com/r/DevilMayCry/comments/ktgc1k/my_most_motivated_combo_yet/), so I thought I might post my combo-creation process in case other beginners wanted some advice.

    First, find the character that you're best at. Vergil just somehow clicked for me in a way that the others didn't, so he's who I used. I also had the most fun playing as Vergil. Second, familiarize yourself with their moveset. This means knowing how to use all their moves, knowing what the moves do, and knowing which moves flow nicely into each other.

    Next comes the drafting phase. In each of my combos, there was a specific combination of moves or a technique I wanted to use (in my first one, it was a round trip --> void slash --> lunar phase. In my most recent one, it was jump cancelling Lunar Phase several times in a row. This occurred once at the start and once at the end). Whatever it is, this will be the "centerpiece" of your combo. Next, come up with one or two other significant events that complement the centerpiece: for my most recent combo, this was SDT Starfall into Air Stinger into Drive. Next, come up with your starter and finisher. Since all of my combos used Vergil, I used one of his motivation Concentration moves and a taunt as a finisher. After you have your starter, centerpiece, key events, and finisher, decide which moves would best link them together.

    Then, enter the Void and try out what you've come up with. It probably will not work the way you intended. Or, as a beginner, you just aren't good enough to pull it off. One of these, and often both, happened to be with each combo I tried to make. This is the experimentation phase: practice the centerpiece and make changes as necessary, and do the same for the key events. Then, practice linking them together, two parts at a time. Once you can link together all of the different parts of the combo two at a time, you have a finished combo script. Write it down so you don't forget your changes.

    Next is the practice phase. Practice linking all of the parts of the combo together, start to finish. If you make a mistake, start over from the beginning. I usually like to be able to perform it start to finish 2-3 times before I record.

    When I recorded my combos, I never got them first try. Instead, I would keep trying to perform it start to finish, and when I was satisfied with my performance, I would stop the recording and trim the video to only include the final results. That's my process.

    Some final tips: be comfortable with your skill level. Not everyone is a Donguri, nor should they be. If you're having fun, you're playing the game right. That leads nicely into my second final tip: make sure you're having fun making these combos. If you aren't enjoying yourself, there really isn't any point.

    The purpose of this post was to MOTIVATE other beginners to try and make their own stylish combos. If, after reading, you do make a combo clip and put it on this subreddit, please put the link in the comments so I can see the cool stuff other beginners come up with.

    submitted by /u/whovianHomestuck
    [link] [comments]

    Trying and failing at Vergil combo

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 06:40 PM PST

    Quicky B&W Dante in photoshop and also an edited version of Vergil pic which is by u/-Yggdrazilla-

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 04:54 PM PST

    Game froze on Blood Palace when playing as Vergil (Xbox One S), is there something I can do about it ?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 03:15 PM PST

    Swarms and non-staggering enemies overwhelm me, any advice?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 04:58 PM PST

    Vergil on Discord

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 06:27 PM PST

    Devil May Cry 5 Beta Footage, never before seen taunt, and King Cerberus combo.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 01:24 PM PST

    Meanwhile, in the parallel universe:

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 07:40 AM PST

    It's possible to S Rank missions with triple continue penalty and without no continue bonus

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 09:07 AM PST

    What if Dante stabbed himself with Yamato?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 07:04 PM PST

    Shootie HG X Mick Gordon Mashup "Dear Father The Only Thing They Fear Is Me" Full Version Coming Soon.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 03:38 AM PST

    Finally Managed To Kick Dante's Ass With No Damage! Hope I'm Not Too Late To The Party!

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 09:44 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment