• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 9, 2020

    Devil May Cry Wednesday Q&A Megathread - Ask your questions here!

    Devil May Cry Wednesday Q&A Megathread - Ask your questions here!


    Wednesday Q&A Megathread - Ask your questions here!

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 06:32 AM PST

    To help our users get their many questions answered, we have implemented weekly Wednesday Q&A megathreads!

    FAQ

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    The Platinum Trophy deserves this epic screenshot. What a journey I had.

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 11:29 AM PST

    Me getting ready to watch Donguri beat the crap out of Dante

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 11:17 AM PST

    Vergil jumping away from child support.

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 12:57 PM PST

    That Chair is motivating me ... Source:LIne from mythos mugens pinned comment on Chair2

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 01:56 PM PST

    This...is actually the truth...

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 12:15 PM PST

    My one and only shitpost.

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 11:45 AM PST

    Err... Cavaliere Angelo, you okay bro? Wanna dance?

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 06:18 AM PST

    Finally Beat Devil May Cry V, great game, great story, great characters. 10/10 I NEED MORE!!!

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 07:10 PM PST

    Spent so long fighting Vergil that my combo work on normal enemies got pretty sloppy. Been working on fixing that and finally got the hang of Bringer Knuckle in the process

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 11:27 AM PST

    I don't really know why, but I recreated Nero and Dante in one of those numerous cook and serve Flash games

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 02:34 PM PST

    Devil May Cry but it's British

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 03:37 PM PST

    Deadweight said I could help by BURYING THE LIGHT DEEP WITHIN.

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 01:32 PM PST

    Found an odd glitch when I used the SSSiyan cheat table when warming up on Cavalier Angelo. Has this happened to you guys? (Inertia on, turbo 1.2, disable wire snatch no exceptions)

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 11:21 AM PST

    PS5 loading comparison DMC5 vs DMC5se

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 02:43 PM PST

    Your "Rules of Nature" Can SUCK IT! - Kill la Kill x Metal Gear Rising x Devil May Cry

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 12:14 PM PST

    A trick to dealing with Souleaters in DMC3.

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 10:04 AM PST

    I actually just tried this out on a hunch, dunno if anybody knew about it, but if you Tune Up Nevan with your back to an enemy without targeting, you can charge up and attack and then before you release it the attack, target the Souleater. All the bats will be aimed at the Souleater and boom, dead, and he never turns invisible.

    Dunno if this was helpful or if it was even something common knowledge, but i felt good figuring it out anyway.

    Better than my pseudo Iai draw from behind with rebellion strategy.

    submitted by /u/AshenRathian
    [link] [comments]

    What Would You do?

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 05:55 PM PST

    For such a short combo, this took way too many tries to get right

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 05:50 PM PST

    Saw someone make Dante yesterday, so I tried making DMC5 Nero

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 09:27 AM PST

    Is 2 important to the story?

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 05:29 PM PST

    So I've been playing the HD collection and I'm onto the second game

    I'm like 6 seconds into the second level and I'm so bored I've ascended out of existence this is fucking atrocious

    First one was fantastic and I have extremely fond memories of the wisecracking badassery that is dmc3 and 4 and 5 are supposed to be great as well and I'd rather just skip to those, but- if I do, will I be missing out on important story? Is the story of this game vital to the understanding of future games?

    submitted by /u/Glossyplane542
    [link] [comments]

    Hard mode easier than normal

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 05:11 PM PST

    I beat vergil 3 on normal earlier today and started on hard on the same file and it feels easier than my first playthrough even. Obviously I have way more health, DT, weapons, all that shit, but I can't even really tell the difference. But when I watch people playing DMD on youtube they're always on a file with maxed health and DT and all weapons straight from the get go. Once I get to very hard and DMD on the same file will it actually be substantially harder than normal on a new save was? Or do you have to play the harder difficulties on a new file to really get a more significant challenge? How do most people go about it?

    submitted by /u/chanandlerbong420
    [link] [comments]

    How bad is it to try and platinum

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 06:27 PM PST

    So gonna dive into this series really soon and been looking at the trophy lists and im honestly wondering how bad is the bloody palace modes and how bad is it to try and s rank all difficulties in DMC 5

    submitted by /u/tWig_producer
    [link] [comments]

    King Cerberus in real action

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 11:47 AM PST

    What's in the DLC

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 11:48 AM PST

    So I know you get vergil but do you get to play through the sort of vergil storyline and do get to face dante during mission 19 and 20 as vergil or is it just vergil In some missions and bloody palace

    submitted by /u/shadeX543
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment