• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 10, 2020

    Devil May Cry Lore Thursdays! Let us discuss some lore!

    Devil May Cry Lore Thursdays! Let us discuss some lore!


    Lore Thursdays! Let us discuss some lore!

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 06:32 AM PST

    Got some interesting ideas about the lore and perhaps the future of the series? Let's discuss!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Damn

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 05:02 PM PST

    My first ever PS5 game. I think I made the right choice to be the first one.

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 10:47 AM PST

    smash reveal was awesome but disappointing

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 04:19 PM PST

    It's only the rain

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 04:52 PM PST

    hella shitpost

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 10:12 AM PST

    I just realised how Dante knew that Caveliere Angelo was Trish

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 04:18 AM PST

    The reason Dante instantly knew that Trish was inside Caveliere Angelo wasn't because of the lightning attacks, it's because the first thing it did was throw a motorcycle at Dante, wich is what Trish did to him when they first met

    submitted by /u/BeenEatinBeans
    [link] [comments]

    I’m sorry but I’m not

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 04:30 PM PST

    Finally completed all 5 DMC games (DMC 5 WAS completed, until Steam updated the achievements, to include Vergil's stuff...)

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 11:29 AM PST

    The resemblance is uncanny.

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 04:25 PM PST

    Interesting...

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 05:09 PM PST

    Wacky Woohoo Pizza Hobo

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 01:29 PM PST

    TIL you can get Kalina Ann one mission early in DMC 5.

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 12:29 PM PST

    I'm sorry if this a widely know thing and I'm just late to the party, but I was playing mission 10 in DMC5SE today, and got to the part where you're fighting (and losing) to Urizen.

    ...and I found out that Kalina Ann was just laying there, ready to be picked up and used. I always thought you needed to find it hidden in mission 11, but it looks like you can also find it a bit early in mission 10.

    My mind is blown.

    submitted by /u/arthur724011
    [link] [comments]

    Enemy step

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 01:13 PM PST

    [Fanart] Vergil's Son (Nero)

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 03:43 PM PST

    Vergil makes it look easy lol...

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 04:34 PM PST

    When you've had Too much Power

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 05:06 AM PST

    Like father like son.

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 08:32 AM PST

    This works here too

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 10:45 AM PST

    Do i think this is creative? Yes , creativity needs motivation

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 03:29 PM PST

    Just an Awesome Moment or Two with Vergil

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 09:54 AM PST

    Looks awfully familiar

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 07:29 PM PST

    Dante is coming

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 12:47 PM PST

    Best taunt for each character in 5?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 06:56 PM PST

    My list goes Dante: sss rank ground rose toss Nero: air taunt V: ex provocation Vergil: bp taunt

    submitted by /u/King3562
    [link] [comments]

    Gushing About Vergil’s Mission 19/20

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 07:09 AM PST

    He's perfect dude. I love this boss. The devs really did a great job capturing his personality in his mechanics. I love how you can hear him switching styles, I love how he's constantly walking towards you all cocky and shit. He's terrifying, it's perfect.

    A few other brilliant touches; this dude taunts you, but like a player would. He spams them man, he cancelled a taunt with another taunt it was hilarious. When he went into SDT he did the pro gamer move and spammed luce, it's bullshit, it's perfect.

    The cherry on top though was that I was actually about to beat him on my second try, I felt like a goat. He had a couple of hits left and what does he do? He uses that backwards+O Faust move and ONE SHOTS ME FROM FULL HEALTH. I couldn't even be mad. Excellent work.

    Something this boss did really well was put me in Vergil's shoes. I kind of get why he hates this dude. He's cocky and shit-talky but he's also too strong and scary for you to shut him up. Here I am just trying to survive and this asshole's asking me "what's the matter?" before driving his motorcycle into my face. In the Vergil fight Vergil paces, he's calm, he's sizing you up, planning his attack carefully. Dante just walks at you, he's always on the attack, he doesn't give a fuck and it's perfect.

    What do you guys like/dislike about the fights? Any little details that you appreciate?

    submitted by /u/ernificent
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment