• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 28, 2020

    Devil May Cry Wednesday Q&A Megathread - Ask your questions here!

    Devil May Cry Wednesday Q&A Megathread - Ask your questions here!


    Wednesday Q&A Megathread - Ask your questions here!

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 07:32 AM PDT

    To help our users get their many questions answered, we have implemented weekly Wednesday Q&A megathreads!

    FAQ

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    This is arguably the best part of the song.

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 05:48 PM PDT

    So, I tried to animate the art made by u/Murgurth

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 10:42 AM PDT

    There is a timeline where this happened

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 08:19 AM PDT

    Just a perfectly normal V clip.

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 04:22 AM PDT

    "He wbo desires but quacks not , breeds bird flu , so it is written, QUACK!" I would like to introduce this custom V duck that I just finished :) The painting might not be the best since I'm still an amateur lol

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 07:22 AM PDT

    TFW you miss your bus

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 05:14 PM PDT

    The Oreo cream represents the light that exists within a dark person, getting past the hard black surface to get to the sweet person within - V(antablack)

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 12:39 PM PDT

    More screenshots of the motivated man

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 06:09 PM PDT

    I drew V !

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 05:51 AM PDT

    never miss a chance to use gerbera in this room

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 07:02 PM PDT

    "I am so proud of this community."

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 07:42 PM PDT

    i made duotone edits of the boys!

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 08:20 AM PDT

    I wonder if Vergil is ever going to get this back. I really hope that Dante returns this amulet to his brother in dmc5se... "No one can have this Dante. It's mine. It belong to a son of Sparda."

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 02:57 PM PDT

    In hype for Vergil DLC, I decided to play DMC4SE. I almost beat this boss with a SSS rank

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 12:46 PM PDT

    After over 50 hours of attempts, DH Vergil in 18 seconds is still the best I can pull off

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 08:27 AM PDT

    Kind of an extreme longshot but want to take advantage now that the sub has grown this big, I wanna get in contact with a person I used to talk a lot about DMC back in the 2010, specifically from gametrailers.com before it went down

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 07:45 PM PDT

    User used to go by LadyDMC something something. If you're here, I was vergildmc007! Tho I think in gametrailers I fucked up and my nick was vergil007dmc! Just in case somehow you're in here, you never know!

    Person was from the Netherlands too! We used to talk a lot in Gametrailers, still remembering we had a lot of hope for DmC lmao. We also much later on started talking on MSN (boy do I miss MSN, BRING IT BACK)

    submitted by /u/ColdVergil
    [link] [comments]

    Devil May Dance

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 07:01 PM PDT

    It's a brand new day.

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 06:31 PM PDT

    I have to tell you, that 19 mission to face Arkham is inhumane. Now I understand why I was never able to complete the DMD in my childhood I am very happy and pissed off at the same time, but the feeling of accomplishment is gratifying

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 06:59 PM PDT

    Bury the Light - Deadbeat Dad Edition

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 04:43 AM PDT

    I was bored, in the shower, and totally not sober. So I reimagined a portion of Bury the Light:

    I am the storm that is escaaaaping

    Expooooosing

    My son to isolation

    I don't remember my kid's naaaaaame

    Born in shame

    I have regrets

    My family left is just deadweight to Daaaaaad

    Now-he-is punching my-face-in

    Did-he-just really flip-me-off

    This is pure misery

    Rubber-on for-next time

    submitted by /u/DaisyRipsAndTears
    [link] [comments]

    I don’t remember hitting r2. No other way this can happen though? Parry?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 08:59 AM PDT

    (DMC3:SE) [Dante] Dante must Die tips

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 05:52 PM PDT

    Does anyone have any tips for this mode before i proceed into Mission 2? Heard it's pretty hard, harder than even Very Hard, just finished Mission 1 with a S Rank and i am just asking for tips because my DMC Sense is tingling and i think i'll die a lot on Mission 2 (maybe, not sure) and 3 (definetly am dying there) and that fact that enemies have DT too just shocked me a bit and made me quit it a little, just came asking for tips here considering my previous post helped me beat that bald back-stabbing bastard named Arkham, so... What tips do you guys have? For those that didn't see my previous post again here is a list of my stats:

    • All guns and Devil Arms Leveled up and upgraded to the max.
    • All Styles on Level. 3
    • Max DT and Health Gauges
    • 999.999k Red Orbs

    I'll state this again for those who didn't read my previous post, don't ask me to use Items as that's a low move, even though the enemies gave a lower move than that, my play style doesn't involve using Items to defeat enemies or bosses, i only did that on my "first" playthrough (Put that because it was techinically my second playthrough, and i didn't beat the game on the first one i did on my PS4), any tips from veterans or experienced players are welcome, thank you all for trying to help me again on this one (again).

    submitted by /u/Lughzi
    [link] [comments]

    Vergil DLC for current gen and PC releases December 15, 2020

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 09:28 AM PDT

    What is the relationship between Malphas and Vergil ?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 08:05 PM PDT

    V was Very Afraid of her and the game built quite a lot in this story She respected Urizen quite a lot and saw as her superior She has yamato like abilities Nero gained a DT that resemble her after beating her and his dt has yamato powers as well

    submitted by /u/yellulzquiet
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment