• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 30, 2020

    Devil May Cry Wednesday Q&A Megathread - Ask your questions here!

    Devil May Cry Wednesday Q&A Megathread - Ask your questions here!


    Wednesday Q&A Megathread - Ask your questions here!

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 07:32 AM PDT

    To help our users get their many questions answered, we have implemented weekly Wednesday Q&A megathreads!

    FAQ

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Why do you refuse to give me a SE capcom?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 09:41 AM PDT

    well... time to get my hopes up again

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 12:26 PM PDT

    stinger.mp4

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 02:53 AM PDT

    NERO AND VERGIL BE LIKE

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 03:56 AM PDT

    Im bad at cropping

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 04:55 PM PDT

    "THIS IS P O W E R"

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 06:44 PM PDT

    Seems like the chair already established it's power

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 06:41 AM PDT

    For Another Decade

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 10:25 AM PDT

    I don't know if this has been done before but here you go.

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 12:20 PM PDT

    Was Replaying DMC1 and felt proud of this moment.

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 03:03 PM PDT

    Dante gets trolled

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    My first attempt at some digital art and of course... I had to paint Vergil. KEP.

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 11:15 AM PDT

    Virgil #KillingDante live

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 05:34 AM PDT

    Eat the pizza caw caw

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 03:32 PM PDT

    With no father figure in his life, Nero had to learn to play catch with himself

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 03:55 AM PDT

    blitz is the best enemy from dmc4 and i cant be proven wrong

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 04:49 PM PDT

    They know what we want.

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 10:17 AM PDT

    So which DMC game your most favorite? Mine is still 3 followed by 5.

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 05:08 AM PDT

    This is definitely subjective, but does anyone else think that the "Hold to Charge" Charged Shot design of Nero is Deeply Flawed?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 06:42 PM PDT

    Same goes for Dante to a lesser extent.

    There's no penalty for charging it up other than causing hand pain IRL.

    It forces you to Claw grip, it's incompatible with the default control scheme, and it's an extremely powerful combo and combat tool that isn't comfy to use.

    If I do use it, the game becomes less comfy because I have to constantly hold charge shot.

    If I don't use it, I miss out on one of Nero's most powerful combo tools and IMO Nero just doesn't feel the same without it.

    The same isn't true about Knuckle/Exceed because it's a tap based timing thing and is genuinely fun and skillful to use.

    Charging Nero's handgun isn't really skillful, it's just uncomfortable.

    IDK I always feel better after playing Dante or Vergil, even if they have complicated inputs it doesn't cause the same kind of discomfort as Nero's handgun shot charging.

    "jUsT aUtO mOde" doesn't cut it because Auto mode almost takes 90% of your control over your combos away from you.

    submitted by /u/Atomic_Gandhi
    [link] [comments]

    Thoughts on DmC: Devil May Cry

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 06:46 PM PDT

    I just finished playing DmC DMC recently and I genuinely enjoyed it, yeah there a few bits that weren't that good but I personally think it's a good game. I can see why people don't like it, Dante's character is far from what we expect to see in a DMC game but I think that's the problem. People keep comparing it to other DMC games which is fair but I to enjoy the experience you need to forget that it is a DMC game, and yeah that's hard to do but it is hardly a bad game it just doesn't live up to the expectations for a DMC game. I know this is a fairly unpopular opinion but what do you guys personally think of the game? I'm sure I know what a lot of you are gonna say but anything about the game at all would be cool, I'm not posting this to start an argument, I'm posting to start a discussion.

    submitted by /u/Daft14
    [link] [comments]

    I drew V and Griffin.

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 09:23 AM PDT

    I KNEW I recognised DMC5 from somewhere...

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 07:06 AM PDT

    Can we just talk about how amazing Bury the Light is? Like I'm so hype to play as Vergil

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 03:10 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment