• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 20, 2020

    Devil May Cry Lore Thursdays! Let us discuss some lore!

    Devil May Cry Lore Thursdays! Let us discuss some lore!


    Lore Thursdays! Let us discuss some lore!

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 07:32 AM PDT

    Got some interesting ideas about the lore and perhaps the future of the series? Let's discuss!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Dante. Acrylic painting by me! KEP

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 11:36 AM PDT

    SMOKING SEXY SUFFERING

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 07:32 AM PDT

    V & Shadow Illustration by Tomio Ogata

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 04:00 PM PDT

    These are gold

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 04:28 PM PDT

    I know most people are aware that Dante is watching over Nero in the prologue of DMC4. I captured some clearer shots of him here.

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 08:17 AM PDT

    This line hits differently after replaying Devil May Cry 4

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 02:43 PM PDT

    Feelin' a little...Motivated.

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 01:53 PM PDT

    Fuck these guys

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 04:53 PM PDT

    I started cackling when I saw this mod at the end of Mekarazium’s SGDQ speedrun of DMC4

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 11:52 PM PDT

    I don't draw much (if at all) but here's a rebellion, sorry for the flash

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 02:15 PM PDT

    3 days until DMC StriVe: Second Gig. Don't Stop The Music- or the combos! - with the Cavaliere '86.

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 09:40 AM PDT

    Playing through DMC games for the first time (since I was a kid)

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 01:53 PM PDT

    Made a tier list of the various character designs in the mainline games.

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 04:58 AM PDT

    A silly thought

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 07:34 AM PDT

    My friend asked:

    "How could V afford to pay for all of DMC's bills?

    I'd like to think Vergil had real world, human savings stashed away and V basically blew them all to pay the bills. Which led me to think...

    DMC 5: Vergil pays for the world's most expensive therapy."

    submitted by /u/tarrenterror25
    [link] [comments]

    Dante using Soul Edge against his brother!

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 04:37 PM PDT

    Learning to combo with V

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 10:52 AM PDT

    So I've wanted to learn how to combo with a character for a while and I've decided I want to do it with V since he's probably my favourite character in the whole series (yes I know he's just Vergil but I like him as V more). However, I've found him really hard to learn in this regard, not just because his limitations compared to the rest of the cast, but because there are basically no resources to learn to combo compared to Dante, Nero and Vergil. The best I can find is trying to breakdown the few combo mads there are of him, which isn't super effective in my opinion. I'm just wondering if anyone has any tips, tricks or guides they know of that might be able to help.

    Edit: I think I should clarify, I don't mean tips on playing V more effectively (stuff like staying alive, building and using DT, managing summons, etc.). There are some good guides on those I've found. I mean tips on how to do stylish combos like combo mads and whatnot.

    submitted by /u/itchyfishXD
    [link] [comments]

    Asmus Toys Official Unboxing Dante 1/6th figure

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 08:08 AM PDT

    Help i deleted my dmc save file

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 05:09 PM PDT

    Wa wa i beat dmc3 on very hard was was trying dmd mode and i saved over it what fk i do :__(

    submitted by /u/GoldenJohn70
    [link] [comments]

    Choose time!

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 06:48 AM PDT

    If you can play a game forever which one will you choose~

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Hitomi_Cheng
    [link] [comments]

    All Devil May Cry Games

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 09:29 AM PDT

    I have made a list of all the DMC games, but sadly, I couldn't find some obscure games atm. Most of them were published exclusively in Japan, and were released on specific Capcom hardware, hence why there's no much info out there!
    let me know what you think of the list!

    https://altarofgaming.com/devil-may-cry-games/

    submitted by /u/FreeckyCake
    [link] [comments]

    Who here ended up as fans of Madhouse after watching the anime adaptation of Devil May Cry?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 10:18 AM PDT

    After watching the DMC anime adaptation, it is the reason why I fell in love with Madhouse's animation.

    This led me to love Death Note, X, Marvel adaptations, One Punch Man, and such.

    submitted by /u/RebellionOfHell
    [link] [comments]

    Derp Vergil

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 10:03 AM PDT

    Fate of Lucia for the future of DMC?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 12:29 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment