• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 23, 2020

    Devil May Cry Free Talk Sunday! What is up, Devil Hunter?

    Devil May Cry Free Talk Sunday! What is up, Devil Hunter?


    Free Talk Sunday! What is up, Devil Hunter?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 07:33 AM PDT

    Whatcha been up to this week? Playing any new games, go and see anything new, do anything exciting? Let's hear about it!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Devil May Cry 5 PVP MOD: Devil May Cry StriVe VS

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 10:15 AM PDT

    Not sure if it's already been done before

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 10:39 AM PDT

    "Vergil's attire-wearing nero isn't real, he can't hurt you" Vergil's attire-wearing nero:

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 08:59 AM PDT

    Lady/Mary by l a n g g i

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 06:40 PM PDT

    Introduced my girlfriend to DMC and she came up with this... #NotMyRodrick

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 11:50 AM PDT

    "Place your bets"

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 04:16 PM PDT

    The DmC 5 Modding Community Is Honestly Amazing.

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 02:07 AM PDT

    More detailed Venn Diagram

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 05:16 AM PDT

    The hell would you do that for

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 10:54 PM PDT

    Happy 19th Birthday to Devil May Cry!

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 03:29 AM PDT

    Happy 19th Birthday to Devil May Cry!

    The time has come...

    Once more the time to celebrate the series that we all know and love.

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOYS!

    This is once more the time to celebrate the series as a whole. Whether it's the most recent release, the original, the reboot, whatever, if you love it, it's the time to share it. What do you love about this series? What got you into the series? Do you have any favourite parts of the series, mission, costume, combo video, crossover, or fan content?

    Lets rock

    Shout out to all the combo fiends for making magic with the games, the artists and writers for bringing life to the characters, the lore masters for proving this series has more than most think, and to everyone else in this community. Now...

    LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!

    submitted by /u/ArcaneMadman
    [link] [comments]

    Lovely Lady by: Yoshio Mikhail

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 06:05 PM PDT

    Sexy Lady by"riketrs"

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 06:03 PM PDT

    Help with DMC3 style switching mod for PC

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 12:11 PM PDT

    I hate to ask this since I'm sure it's barely relevant anymore and it's been addressed in the past, but after a google search I haven't been able to find much.

    I recently got myself a nice PC, and I've been using Vortex to install mods for Skyrim. I remembered seeing a mod years ago that could make style switching part of the PC game way before the Switch even existed, but when I tried to install it, it made the game unplayable. After discovering vortex, I figured I could just download it and have the MO do it for me, but DMC3 is not one of the games that's supported. So, my options are either to manually install the mod myself, or create a game extension for Vortex. I'm leaning toward the former.

    I've found a video that explains how to install the mod ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgUMnN5iLXE ) but I'm also seeing some comments that say their game crashed or can't be played after installation. So I'm asking, is this video reliable, or are there some things not being explained properly? If there's something missing, would anyone be willing to fill in the gaps for me? I don't really have the money for a Switch right now, so this is pretty much my only option for style switching and full arsenal for DMC3 at the moment.

    submitted by /u/Cloperella
    [link] [comments]

    Real Mallet island?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 01:32 PM PDT

    Is there a castle thats in any way similar to mallet island in DMC1, I want to live out my dream and visit a place like that

    submitted by /u/Mistrayayo
    [link] [comments]

    Most people seem to forget

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 11:14 PM PDT

    Why is a Vergil DLC more important than anything else to many of you?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 07:02 PM PDT

    I get how he is more diverse in combat, has motivational lines and a character to enjoy but why is this better to do than anything else? I tried and gave more than a few reasons why this won't work out and why we are never seeing it happen, it's been too long of a wait but I end up just being downvoted if I say how I knew from the very beginning this specific DLC won't happen so fine but I wasn't doing it out of spite or hatred, just pointing out why it's too complex to make and the Deluxe Edition was not proof they can add a campaign, it's only an addition just like the Bloody Palace, it takes more time to do a Vergil DLC and it isn't something they can do in a short amount of time but we're not here for that, I want to know why do you want a Vergil DLC and that means is it going to be worth it if you actually had it? Is the experience really any better than the game you played and actually be as great of an experience? Just what aside from Vergil and his arsenal makes you even want this? Because I loved Vergil but after seeing his time is up and I have gave other characters a chance, Vergil is no longer important to me and playing a DLC will not be better than the relationships and the many other things I experienced but still, this won't have any real impact and his new weapons will just be for the game, if CAPCOM made the DLC and you loved that weapon? Will you lie to me and say you will be okay with the weapon being in just the DLC and won't ask for them to put it into a new game? I hope you'll be honest and accept the new weapon for the DLC will stay there and know it was made for just that extra little content but if it's too late and Capcom has to make the Special Edition, I hope you'll still accept it for that but the issue is that they chose V to be the character and sticked with that since they first developed this game and because of COVID-19, we still have to understand things have been delayed and I am fine with the people who spent time making 5, Resident Evil Remakes and other games, we must respect these are not people who should be made to make something like a DLC if they dont want to, hating me for knowing this is a very tiring job and they have to work hard for Years creating a video game so it's not full of bugs and among other things while many fans aren't doing this type of work and playing the game while not knowing how much energy and time spent into it is one reason why they won't do it, making this game and must remain focused to animate, getting voice right to do the performance perfectly, go all around the Studio, working hard to think of ideas for everything and do it until the ideas are accepted by everyone, getting the press ready and get things ready for them, redesigning weapons and making models for them, doing all this with no time to waste or stop animating and only have breaks is a fact in all studios and to be against the DLC and not care for it while saying it's too hard is not an understatement but do I really have to say all this? I shouldn't and to think this can be done at the same time is not true, they made DMC5 doing all that, they have to do the same thing for Bloody Palace and a Vergil DLC is technically a new game in this case, I see fans say they want new weapons in this and still think since they provided all this and it looks like it was magic and there was nothing that goes wrong, these creators most definitely would have gotten carpal tunnel drawing many designs on paper, typing all the code, animating everything and going all over the Studio among other things then go home after shift but must come back tomorrow, all this until the content is finished is what happens and wanting more content just going on the game to finish it then most likely not think of the daily effort that went into making that for them is not really considering the tears, sweat and amount of effort that made all that you see, it looks like the Bloody Palace was quick to make but in a game with realistic graphics and physics, there's more code, polygons, several layers of the environment and other things to create just one Stage which just having Dante in a room with nothing added is still hard to do and is more difficult to make than in the past where games were easier to make without doing anything complex like mocap and adding facial animation but because this is not the times of PS1, the technology is alot more complicated and the effort & time to complete just the Opening and Main Menu is ramped up to levels that are tougher to get through so again, do you still believe Capcom can still make a Vergil DLC after this to consider? If you do and dont want to see for yourself how making these games in this era is like compared to the older eras while knowing what you'll have to do if you made a Vergil DLC instead then wow, all that time to know this common knowledge is nowhere close to being easy and they can't just go online to text friends and play their game when they are done making it which is why I do not find it worth having, a Vergil DLC can't replace my experience with the main game and I dont believe it will be bigger just because fans love it, lots of people will not feel the same and think it did anything new for their experience with the main game, Vergil being playable in a game they've finished won't last long as the Mod was really exciting but in a completed game showed how low and temporary the fun was and the main game was higher even if I only watched gameplay, you tell me it can be a great experience like the game since we first saw the Announcement thinking this game was something else until we saw the name Capcom pop up and I should just wait to see everyone pumped and I'm just ignorant is not any better, it's just a campaign for one character which plays in levels already seen, don't think I dont know that you will think there can be new levels because I've seen the same statements made before so much and know you would say they can create new levels but tired of having to see it so I'll repeat myself one more time, the campaign won't replicate the experience for the main game I had since 2018 and I still won't believe it will be worth it, this is how I feel and to be hated for this just shows how much more I don't care for this DLC, Special Edition okay but I should be respected for knowing what it's like in Studios as the God of War Bonus Features showed everything happening from Day 1 for Santa Monica Studios and seeing Jak 3's Development feature to be more grateful with a game and respect all the employee's decisions at Capcom to not do it except I'm not and so I got nothing else to say anymore.

    submitted by /u/WildSangrita
    [link] [comments]

    How's that for timing

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 05:58 AM PDT

    How popular is this series compared to the other Capcom greats Megaman, Street Fighter, and Resident Evil even in Japan?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 08:28 AM PDT

    I wonder how well known it is throughout the country compared to those titles?

    Even with the rated M, I highly doubt it would garner this majority of the people since it is adult oriented and is something that is akin to what deep minded gamers would play no matter what age.

    I know Persona 5 is rated m but was quickly to become this popular enough to capture the audience's attention.

    submitted by /u/RebellionOfHell
    [link] [comments]

    Dante and Vergil might have human cousins.

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 06:07 PM PDT

    Not that it means anything just crazy Never thought about it before. If Eva was an only child then maybe they have nobody.

    Maybe Eva's family was killed and she met Sparda. Maybe Sparda changed the way that Eva viewed demons.

    submitted by /u/Shanroax
    [link] [comments]

    DMC4SE Training mode/mod?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 06:02 PM PDT

    Does anyone here have an idea for what a good mod is for DMC4SE that gives enemies infinite health so I can practice jump canceling on them? I get some practice in on the Frosts early in BP but sometimes I'd like to keep jump canceling on them before they die.

    submitted by /u/IAmNotZuraIAmKatsura
    [link] [comments]

    Respect the drip, Trish

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 09:35 PM PDT

    Dmc3: How to consistently do crazy combos?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 07:23 AM PDT

    I play on switch usually handheld because I don't mind joycons honestly, but how do you do these? I can pull off million stab from stinger but standing seems so hard and so do the others? I can imagine these not even being possible on turbo? Any help?

    submitted by /u/babydem
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment