• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 16, 2020

    Devil May Cry Free Talk Sunday! What is up, Devil Hunter?

    Devil May Cry Free Talk Sunday! What is up, Devil Hunter?


    Free Talk Sunday! What is up, Devil Hunter?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 07:32 AM PDT

    Whatcha been up to this week? Playing any new games, go and see anything new, do anything exciting? Let's hear about it!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    All Dantes should be appreciated. Not you Donte.

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 03:15 AM PDT

    Found on Pinterest

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 12:26 PM PDT

    I missed my D&D session with my friends because my exhausted ass slept in by over 16 hours, none of them knew what happened to me. While playing DMC4 to distract myself from my anxiety, Dante helped me make the perfect image to send them.

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 11:51 AM PDT

    Vergil in a judgement nutshell.

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 06:30 PM PDT

    My birthday gifts from my younger brothers

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 05:50 AM PDT

    Blue Rose Design Work. Decided to post this in better quality.

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 12:24 PM PDT

    Some interesting Vergil DMC3 concept art.

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 05:00 PM PDT

    DMC5's Mission 20 was genius

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 03:33 PM PDT

    I mean, am i the only one who loved how it was executed? That was the moment responsible for making Nero a redeemable character. He actually became a hero, since either Dante or Vergil would have died without his intervention. He goes from a "angry boy wanting his arm back" to a true warrior that honors the Sparda bloodline. I mean, being able to face Vergil in such a badass way was epic.

    It didn't feel forced to me. He's still cocky and a bit arrogant in that fight instead of being a puritan. It was just incredible to see a character that fans didn't like at all become such a strong person. In the whole game all he wanted was to kill Urizen/Vergil, but at the end he realizes that there's no need to killing and teaches his father that lesson. He's not reckless anymore.

    This was...superb. This is how you develop a character.

    submitted by /u/Yunaruu_
    [link] [comments]

    Unlocking Nevan in DMC3 got me feeling like

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 03:34 AM PDT

    Lady in blanket. (OC)

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 09:22 AM PDT

    When Dante finds out how he’s able to change styles on the fly while carrying more than 4 weapons at a time

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 05:17 AM PDT

    What if Vergil had four styles?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 07:02 PM PDT

    Something that's always bugged me since Vergil was introduced as a playable character in DMC3SE is how he only has his Darkslayer style as opposed to Dante with his four primary styles. Granted, seeing as how he's tacked on as a bonus feature and built from all his boss battles, it made sense at the time. Still, it always felt like a shame to me.

    4SE Vergil is a weird case, because outside of the fact that Vergil doesn't have his own actual campaign (as well as Lady and Trish), his "story" takes place before the events of DMC3. However, he's basically a blend of his DMC3 and DmC incarnations with some buffs. The only thing unique for 4SEVergil is the introduction of the motivation meter, which is a far cry from Nero's Exceed, but that's all a topic for another day.

    However, with Vergil properly back in DMCV, equipped with just Yamato in the timeline, if Capcom were willing to make him playable, they could actually experiment and start fresh.

    Let's say Capcom decides to make Vergil a proper playable character with an actual campaign in DMC6 or 7 or whenever they get around to it, and one of the overhauls includes having other styles to mirror Dante. Any ideas as to what they could possibly be? It doesn't have to be an actual reflection of Dante's. Here are my spitballed ideas:

    Projector- the Not Doppleganger style; would essentially function similar to DSD's Swordmaster

    Mystic- more Summoned Sword moves, namely taking inspiration from V's cane shenanigans

    Usurper- makes a movelist out of the crystal thing Urizen uses. Crystal itself is kinda amorphous, so options are whatever. Could be wielded like a Shadow/polearm.

    submitted by /u/Zerepa97
    [link] [comments]

    Vergil brought a comically large Yamato-spoon (fanart by me)

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 08:21 AM PDT

    Lady wielding a God Arc from God Eater

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 01:24 PM PDT

    Here's some really cool Concept Art designs of Blue Rose that should've been used which I personally love the one on the bottom right and believe it should've been a second form (Source is the DMC Wikia)

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 10:23 AM PDT

    Didn't know doppelganger taunts back with Vergil.

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 12:01 AM PDT

    I made a video for the Deadpool mod!

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 05:59 PM PDT

    No idea how but I seem to have stumbled into some form of inertia in vanilla 5

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 11:20 AM PDT

    Indian Dante

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 08:04 AM PDT

    V initiating Checkmate on a boss and the Boss starts fighting back...

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 02:01 PM PDT

    how do you think DMC5 would be different if there was no hiatus after 4?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 02:56 PM PDT

    Devil may cry 5 free Camera tool??

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 03:09 PM PDT

    I found this link and it's confusing as hell, I read text about an exe file and ini file, and..........I didn't even get an exe file or ini file. There are multiple files for many games and readme text and my head is hurting.

    Can anyone help me with this?

    https://github.com/FransBouma/InjectableGenericCameraSystem/releases/tag/DMC5_101

    submitted by /u/KindheartednessNo710
    [link] [comments]

    Which DMC should I play after 5?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 03:15 PM PDT

    I got DMC5 a few weeks ago and have played it for way too much. Just the best combat system that I have ever experienced. I especially like Nero's combat, playing as him is just great, complicated but not too complicated (for now at least). Dante still at times is a bit difficult but I've gotten the basics down now. V I don't really like playing as at all, so right now I'm on Mission 4 (Hell and Hell) but just don't really want to play through it.

    So I was thinking that maybe it'd be time to experience the rest of the series. Should I play in release order or in chronological order? If I like playing as Nero, should I just play 4 next (afaik he's only in 4&5)? I'm not that invested into the story, so are some of the games skippable? (I've heard that 2 is really bad?) Is the reboot worth playing?

    So let me know what you think.

    submitted by /u/skinner17
    [link] [comments]

    DMC is best

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 08:56 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment