• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 29, 2020

    Devil May Cry Wednesday Q&A Megathread - Ask your questions here!

    Devil May Cry Wednesday Q&A Megathread - Ask your questions here!


    Wednesday Q&A Megathread - Ask your questions here!

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 07:32 AM PDT

    To help our users get their many questions answered, we have implemented weekly Wednesday Q&A megathreads!

    FAQ

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    My Red Queen prop

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 04:56 AM PDT

    I walk a lonely road, the only one that I have ever known

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 07:54 AM PDT

    [OC] I’ve been obsessed with V lately and decided to draw him!

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 11:51 AM PDT

    Just listen for one minute man

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 09:50 AM PDT

    Empusas might not be the strongest demons in DMC 5, but their design is flawless. As a relatively new player to the series, I've been having a blast with the game's creative and varied enemy types

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 04:32 PM PDT

    Drive and Overdrive are so satisfying to use in DMC4

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 03:45 PM PDT

    Short BP Clip, just unlocked Lady. Yall trying to see gameplay?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 06:00 PM PDT

    Hope you guys enjoy my goofy face lmao but it’s like 90 percent complete hope you guys follow my ig rob.cosplays

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 10:27 PM PDT

    When you're both literally and figuratively an annoying bug to squash

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 03:29 PM PDT

    Since there is an AI written for V in M7, would it be possible to mod him in as a boss?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 07:31 PM PDT

    I don't even have a PC and I don't know how it works, but it seems if you could load the Mission 7 stage, uh, stage, and had V target Nero, you've got an epic boss fight.

    submitted by /u/Bkwordguy
    [link] [comments]

    I discovered this glitch that happened when I killed Geryon right when it/he was about to enter through the rift to escape

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 12:45 PM PDT

    The most V thing I've ever done

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 07:53 PM PDT

    The rest of that video I posted earlier.

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 06:17 PM PDT

    What do you guys use for Nero control wise

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 07:31 PM PDT

    I've been trying to figure out a good control scheme for Nero because I can't incorporate his gun into my combos very well, what's you guys controls for him

    submitted by /u/BigChest03
    [link] [comments]

    Dmc3 special edition

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 07:00 PM PDT

    When i start a new game it says "gold" and "yellow" and i dont know what that means people can someone tell me

    submitted by /u/buying02
    [link] [comments]

    How I would re-do the breaker system in DMC6

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 04:51 PM PDT

    First off, every breaker gets back, forward and back and forward inputs.

    Nero gets 16 breakers max. Four breakers he can swap between on the fly with a tap of directional buttons, he does break away with Circle + D pad button for the breaker in use at the same time.

    Picture 4 lines in North, East, South and West directions. Each line has 4 variables within it.

    Each line represents a queue of breakers, the variables are the breakers. Every time Nero breaks away, the queue that breaker belonged to shifts forward.

    submitted by /u/Icepickthegod
    [link] [comments]

    Wanna get into the series, where shall I start? (I play on ps4)

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 04:31 PM PDT

    Anyway to start DMC 4 SE Fresh?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 06:42 PM PDT

    So I got the devil may cry 1-4 bundle on PS4 and have been reliving many great memories, but when I got to 4 the game suddenly gave me a ton of orbs to buy abilities with. I'd rather just start the game with nothing at all so it can be more satisfying to actually earn abilities. Is there any way to start fresh on PS4?

    submitted by /u/JimboIsLit
    [link] [comments]

    The rest of that video that I posted earlier .

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 06:12 PM PDT

    For anyone who beat urizen during the prologue what do you recommend for devil arms?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 06:06 PM PDT

    I'm gonna try to beat him myself and I have almost maxed health just missing 2 bars and the blue rose is maxed and so is the red queen.any other tactics and stuff u recommend?

    submitted by /u/dankestblanket
    [link] [comments]

    How Dante’s styles can continue on in new characters for DMC6

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 05:08 PM PDT

    Nero seems like the swordmaster with a touch of trickster.

    Nero needs his own team though. So how to bring out a real Trickster, Gunslinger AND Royalguard?

    Gunslinger - Lady maybe if she and Trish were given more purpose. Though we need a new gunslinger.

    Trickster - Lucia may never return sadly. We could use a new character who's either like a thief or an assassin or a ninja if ever.

    Royalguard - That's a toughie. It's all about countering attacks. Not like we can get a former athlete or a military soldier or a SWAT soldier.

    Any ideas? Cause Dante's spotlight is now on Nero. Both he and Vergil will chill in the demon world.

    submitted by /u/henshinslayer
    [link] [comments]

    help

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 10:58 AM PDT

    recently i brough dmc hd collection for pc and everytime im trying to start dmc 1 it loads for 2 seconds and it closes the game and im not having any problem with dmc 2 or 3

    submitted by /u/behemothpon
    [link] [comments]

    Posted this earlier but wanted to clean up some of the line work so I deleted it. Have been playing DMC4 lately and forgot about the Basilisks. Still think they have a pretty cool design so I drew one. Any critiques appreciated.

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 10:33 PM PDT

    Donguri new Boss Rush

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 06:08 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment