• Breaking News

    Friday, July 24, 2020

    Devil May Cry Lore Thursdays! Let us discuss some lore!

    Devil May Cry Lore Thursdays! Let us discuss some lore!


    Lore Thursdays! Let us discuss some lore!

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 07:32 AM PDT

    Got some interesting ideas about the lore and perhaps the future of the series? Let's discuss!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    My birthday presents came, not the best but definitely proud to have them.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 02:30 PM PDT

    Double reference (Art by PaperGauntlet)

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 06:09 PM PDT

    R.I.P. my favorite looking form. I'll miss you.

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 11:07 PM PDT

    Jedi style dmc... I know it's not perfect but i tried my best

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 10:18 AM PDT

    Made a Smash Bros stage of the (DMC1) Nelo Angelo 3 fight arena a while back, finally got around to uploading it! ID: 50RS2MBF, "MalletIsleThrone" in keyword search.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 12:56 PM PDT

    F in the chat fellow Vergil fans.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 05:01 AM PDT

    So I just started playing devil may cry 5 for the first time and I am a bit slow and the game just blew my mind

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 02:36 PM PDT

    I'm about to get to mission 20 I'm on 18 now and I'm fighting V's demon pets and Im again slow at noticing things so I just realized who exactly I was fighting.im fighting nightmare the blob from the first game and griphon as well which is amazing that they brought them back like that!and they brought back one of the panther things as well which is awesome.man capcom I think you out fucking did yourself with this game!

    submitted by /u/dankestblanket
    [link] [comments]

    I ain't that good in photoshop but when I saw the image I was motivated.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 12:26 PM PDT

    Playing DMC1 and Reliving my childhood was super fun, I also finally platniumed it! I still play it to this day even though I 100% the whole game.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 09:19 AM PDT

    DMC Mobile

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 11:00 PM PDT

    I draw pixel art of Nero

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 11:35 AM PDT

    How to counter with Vergil's rush (almost all patterns included)

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 01:35 PM PDT

    Devil May Cry 5 & 4: The Special Dream Edition { Combo Video }

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 02:51 PM PDT

    More DMC Mobile. I dont have all the moves and playing on a touchscreen is annoying lol sorry for crappy gameplay.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 07:42 AM PDT

    StarRaves Clip from Devil May Cry Pinnacle of Combat CBT 2, Didn't Record Much sigh...

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 12:16 PM PDT

    Nero Tech list

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 07:32 PM PDT

    Is there a current up-to-date Nero tech list?

    submitted by /u/2320sammy
    [link] [comments]

    Vergil's eyes are pale blue in Mission 19 vs. Dante. In Mission 20 vs. Nero, his eyes are green, like V and Trish.

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 11:41 PM PDT

    How do I get DMC 4 refrain on Android?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 04:56 PM PDT

    I recently found out that DMC 4 is on iOS and Android, but getting it on Android is more complicated than i thought. I got the app needed to download it, but it won't let me download the app. Apparently I need a VPN, but idk which country I should be on, I tried going on Japan Tokyo, but it didn't work

    submitted by /u/JoBro281
    [link] [comments]

    How do you envision DMC6 have two campaigns between Nero & the Sparda brothers?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 11:06 AM PDT

    Nero's campaign will be human-based involving sorcery and technology. Militaries and corporations will get involved as they could stand in the way of the DMC agency.

    The Sparda twins' campaign will be in the Demon World. We can witness what demon society looks like similar to Yu Yu Hakusho in some way.

    Hope both campaigns can mix in the final missions.

    submitted by /u/henshinslayer
    [link] [comments]

    Not sure if anyone has posted this, but this cosplay of Nico is spot on!

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 04:59 AM PDT

    Do you have any tips?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 05:21 PM PDT

    I'm new to the Devil May Cry series, and I recently started playing DMCV, I've been enjoying it so far. This is my first game in the series, but I do know a few stuff about the lore. So, do you guys have any tips for me to get better at the game?

    Also, can you tell me some more stuff about that lore, I would love to learn more. I have watched the history of DMC, but I still feel like I know only a bit of the lore.

    submitted by /u/lightsaber2004
    [link] [comments]

    My selfmade DMC5 Dante Coat, it was the first time that I made something from real Leather. It´s not good but it´s ok I guess

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    No express elevators? Someone's a lousy architect

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 08:53 PM PDT

    Dante's Evolution in Cartoons, Games & TV (Devil May Cry 2020)

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 11:23 AM PDT

    Max-acting the Artemis buster?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 11:47 AM PDT

    While doing a Bloody Palace run today, I managed to max-act the Artemis buster. I don't remember being able to do that before. I think the timing for it was just the moment Nero is about to rev Red Queen after stabbing her mouth.

    submitted by /u/Porpo85
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment