• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 16, 2020

    Devil May Cry Lore Thursdays! Let us discuss some lore!

    Devil May Cry Lore Thursdays! Let us discuss some lore!


    Lore Thursdays! Let us discuss some lore!

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 07:32 AM PDT

    Got some interesting ideas about the lore and perhaps the future of the series? Let's discuss!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Playing dmc5 for the first time be like

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 02:27 AM PDT

    A shot i maked. Thought it looked cool.

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 02:32 PM PDT

    I love Neros breakers! Here's one of my favorite action shots.

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 09:28 AM PDT

    iceeee cream

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 12:43 PM PDT

    Wasn't feeling MOTIVATED today but I was able to finish this despite being tired

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 07:03 PM PDT

    just saw this on twitter

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 03:48 AM PDT

    I made a custom wallpaper to mash with Nelo Angelo and all the other dark knights from other beloved video game series you all played

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 12:55 PM PDT

    Nero Spread

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 07:05 AM PDT

    Nelo taunts dante

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 02:53 PM PDT

    Anyone like it that they made nelo angelo taunt Dante. Or am I the only one that like that small touch.

    submitted by /u/danielcdog
    [link] [comments]

    Should i cheat/use auto combos or not in DMC V?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 02:25 PM PDT

    Right now i am in DMD mode. And i sincerely don't know if i should keep playing as i always did and make my own combos, even though they aren't the best i admit, or if i should just say "fuck it" and use it. I got demolished by the final boss (No Spoilers) in Son of Sparda and im very concerned of what he might do to me next time i face him in this playthrough. Like come on! I can only keep practice of either Dante or Nero if im gonna die about a 100 times.

    submitted by /u/Hereva
    [link] [comments]

    So is nobody playing Mission 13 on SoS anymore?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 11:48 AM PDT

    No, I'm not up to DMD level yet, don't shame me.

    But I go by M13 almost every day on SoS and sometimes on DH, at different times, and there's never anyone else around. I see plenty of recordings on the other "multiplayer" mission, but never see anyone live on M13.

    Is everyone on DMD now, and I should just gitgud? Or is M13 no longer popular?

    submitted by /u/Bkwordguy
    [link] [comments]

    Should l stop playing DMC 2?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 09:37 AM PDT

    I want to play through the entire franchise. I've currently played DMC and DmC, and I've loved both. I'm currently at mission 11 of DMC 2. The boss is so boring and annoying that I want to quit, play 3, 4 and 5 and then come back to 2 when I think it's time to. Should I?

    submitted by /u/danklekandrey
    [link] [comments]

    What if there is a new DMC series in Netflix (& possible movie series) where angels exist than how the DmC version introduced them?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 06:42 PM PDT

    Both demons & angels must exist between humanity/mankind!

    submitted by /u/henshinslayer
    [link] [comments]

    Does Vergil know what Sparda's demon form looked like?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 11:33 AM PDT

    Arkham had already devolved into a tentacle monster before Vergil showed up and Nelo Angelo blew up before the sword even awakened, let alone Dante transforming.

    Depending on what happened to him after the Nelo 3 fight he might've somehow witnessed the battle against Mundus. Has Visions of V gone into what happened to him there? Otherwise it's possible that Vergil has no idea what Sparda really looked like.

    submitted by /u/Mrwanagethigh
    [link] [comments]

    When you team up with a friend to take down a 5g tower

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 03:51 PM PDT

    What do y'all think of my amateur combo?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 12:44 AM PDT

    Having trouble with nero's charge shot...

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 08:21 PM PDT

    Every time that i try to charge the shot by holding the button, it only reloads the pistol, the arm doesn't glow or anything

    submitted by /u/Someone378531
    [link] [comments]

    Trish and Lady Combo Mad Preview

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 07:24 AM PDT

    Help

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 09:00 AM PDT

    Where the fuck do I find sweet surrender

    submitted by /u/yourlocaldumbass21
    [link] [comments]

    Regarding the controls of DMC3 in the HD remake

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 11:49 AM PDT

    So after finishing 1 multiple times and 2(only once for obvious reasons) I'm moving on to the third one which is the first DMC I played many years ago but noticed something odd, when I try to pull off any melee move that involves the right button(playing on keyboard) it doesn't go off, dante does literally nothing but keep aiming his guns, for example, when I try to do the stinger looking to the right, it can be straight right, upper right or lower right, nothing happens as if I was not pushing the melee button and he just moves right, does anyone have a fix for this?

    submitted by /u/ZealousidealHeart8
    [link] [comments]

    Release date for SFG's The Bloody Palace?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 01:07 PM PDT

    I know its slated for July but the month is halfway through and I'm just so antsy and hype. Does anyone know if they've said that they are sticking to that deadline?

    submitted by /u/TheyCallMePace
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment