• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 26, 2020

    Devil May Cry Free Talk Sunday! What is up, Devil Hunter?

    Devil May Cry Free Talk Sunday! What is up, Devil Hunter?


    Free Talk Sunday! What is up, Devil Hunter?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 07:33 AM PDT

    Whatcha been up to this week? Playing any new games, go and see anything new, do anything exciting? Let's hear about it!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Decided to replay DMC5 to see if I've really learned anything from 1&3, although not much has changed in terms of how I play V.

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 11:46 AM PDT

    Images you can hear

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 11:57 PM PDT

    Dmc5 development cutscenes looking like Korean drama. Seriously, this looks like, when the entire family found out that their son is drinking alcohol LOL.

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 11:01 AM PDT

    Drew Nero with his DMC4 colors, inspiration is Ichigo Kurosaki

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 02:09 AM PDT

    Nero’s VA Johnny Yong Bosch responding to a question about upcoming Capcom projects. Check out that nod and smile.

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 03:50 PM PDT

    Pics taken an instant before death

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 06:20 PM PDT

    Short Clip POC

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 07:40 AM PDT

    Anyone in San Diego want this empty collector’s edition box? Cause I’m about to throw it out.

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 12:57 PM PDT

    I've made this thinking in my first time against Vergil

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 09:45 PM PDT

    Tiny Snippet from my BIG New DMC5 Video Project: "DRAGONHEART" - HEROIC FREESTYLE MAD (Turbo Mode) - [FULL VIDEO LINK in the COMMENTS below!]

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 08:26 AM PDT

    When that Punk kid your younger(older) brother hangs out with starts saying stuff like “I need more power” and “Without strength you can’t protect anything”

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 04:27 PM PDT

    I just finished DMC1 and wow...

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 08:02 AM PDT

    This was one of the most fun games I ever played and I can't believe how well this game aged. I used to have a ps2 but for some reason I never played any of the DMC games before. I enjoyed this one so much that I'm definitely going to try finishing it on hard mood later. My friend got me DMC 1-4 as a bday present so I can't wait to get to 4 (I want to play them in order). I heard not so good things about the 2nd game and I played around 30 minutes of it but still too soon to decide if it's that bad :)

    Also, any particular reason why people don't like DMC2? I kind of understand the complaints about the reboot but I was wondering what made most fans hate the 2nd game so much lol

    submitted by /u/gaylasagne
    [link] [comments]

    I’m curious about what devil breaker is best in your guy’s opinion and why?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 12:03 PM PDT

    It can be a DLC like the Mega buster or it can be a normal in game one like helter skelter.Which do you play with the most and why is it the best to choose?

    submitted by /u/dankestblanket
    [link] [comments]

    This may would stir up a few people but I didnt enjoy DMC3 as some do an dont see it as the best DMC game.

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 09:59 AM PDT

    My reasoning is that I really hate every stage after the second virgil fight. The endless amount of puzzles makes it a chore on more than one playthrough, I really hate that stage with the rotating door puzzles and the one with the rotating cubes. Plus the enemy variety is the worst in the series imo. Many of the vanguard like enemies are just recolours with 1 or two moves. The chess monsters are horrible an most of them have 1 move. Those floating knight things rarely ever go after you, they just float around in a set path(only the bloody palace ones seem to come after you). Those angle looking demons were annoy to fight in small areas. I can say that it had excellent boss though. Befor DMC5 DMC 1 was my favorite, I can play it a million times an not get bored.

    submitted by /u/dante-_vic
    [link] [comments]

    Who will the next Devil May Cry main characters be?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 06:43 PM PDT

    So, i know Nero is pretty much the main character from now on, even if Dante still has a lot of spotlight, but since he and Vergil are pretty busy right now, who do you think that will carry those next couple of games along with Nero? Maybe Lady and Trish would have some focus as a compensation on their short screentime in DMC5? Maybe Kyrie would become more relevant? Nico would still play a important role? Just adding a new character? I don't know, there are a lot of possibilities and i want some thoughts on this.

    submitted by /u/Yunaruu_
    [link] [comments]

    Devil May Cry - Vergil Judgement Nutting

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 12:42 PM PDT

    Small Vergil vs Dante tease DMC mobile

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 01:40 PM PDT

    Is Lucia likely to return?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 01:15 PM PDT

    He can still fight.

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 02:30 AM PDT

    This is what DMC is all about

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 08:22 PM PDT

    In response to Dante’s Devil Dong

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 08:35 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment