• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 19, 2020

    Devil May Cry Free Talk Sunday! What is up, Devil Hunter?

    Devil May Cry Free Talk Sunday! What is up, Devil Hunter?


    Free Talk Sunday! What is up, Devil Hunter?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 07:32 AM PDT

    Whatcha been up to this week? Playing any new games, go and see anything new, do anything exciting? Let's hear about it!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Mars X Suicide as Nico Goldstein

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 05:54 PM PDT

    So should I be worried?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 09:37 AM PDT

    A drawing made by my friend who doesn't know much about the series but knows I love Vergil. Thought I would share it with you guys(@merrmma on insta)

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 01:10 PM PDT

    TIL that you can Jump Cancel Tomboys on/off animation

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 05:17 PM PDT

    First DMC I finished! I think this is enough for me! (I may return for DMD later)

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 11:18 AM PDT

    My Asmus Toys Nero Review

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 05:41 PM PDT

    Hmmm...this music box surely is something, let's sing it along: tatttatattattata.... tatttatattattata....tatatatatatatattatta....that was nice, wasn't it?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 04:50 PM PDT

    Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition - Vergil Vs. Sanctus Final Form (Force Edge only, no damage, DMD)

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 02:45 AM PDT

    I actually really like the DmC reboot version. I’d love to hear some opinions of the game

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 12:55 PM PDT

    I'm more of a casual Devil May Cry fan, I played through the first game and the fifth as well (first was very long ago so I don't remember it too well) but that being said, I really liked the DmC reboot of the game.

    The combat system and controls were very well designed in my opinion, I really liked the angelic and demonic weapon system that were introduced. The story was pretty light, not too far off from your classic "my parents are dead, i must take revenge" I guess, but definitely had some odd twists with the ending with Vergil as well as his own dlc.

    Speaking of the dlc, I really loved the art style for the cutscenes. A very interesting choice on the dev team's part. The only complaints I had were that Vergil's combat was really bland compared to Dante's, as he really only has the Summoned Swords and the Yamato, and the story was pretty bad. It could have been done so much better in my opinion.

    But apart from this, I really liked the game. What do you think? I'd really like to hear some critique of the game considering so many people didn't like it.

    submitted by /u/zachattack66
    [link] [comments]

    I made a video on my gameplay with Nero, and if anyone has any tips for me I would greatly appreciate them!

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 05:23 AM PDT

    Audio issues with DMC5 - no voices or sound effects (particularly in cutscenes)

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 01:30 AM PDT

    Only fix I've found online is to switch your audio settings to Stereo but my headset doesn't have that option (it is forced 7.1 surround sound that downgrades to ""stereo"" through G Hub for some reason). Is there any other way I can play this game or do I have to dump it? I really liked DMC4 so this is very frustrating to have to go through - any advice would be appreciated!

    submitted by /u/PicklepumTheCrow
    [link] [comments]

    Your DMC Live Action Fan Cast

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 06:57 AM PDT

    Mine:

    Dante - Jensen Ackles

    Vergil - Paul Wesley

    Trish - Katie Cassidy

    Lady - Jamie Chung

    Lucia - Anna Diop

    Nero - Ryan Porter

    Kyrie - Katherine McNamara

    Credo - Adam Driver

    submitted by /u/Cicada_5
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment