• Breaking News

    Monday, June 29, 2020

    Devil May Cry Meme Monday! You are free to shitpost!

    Devil May Cry Meme Monday! You are free to shitpost!


    Meme Monday! You are free to shitpost!

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 07:33 AM PDT

    It's time for shitposts! Spread whatever you've made up for people to laugh and enjoy!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    The coolest.

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 02:15 PM PDT

    My DMC3 experience

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 10:31 PM PDT

    When you have to go to your nephew's wedding

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 11:48 AM PDT

    They must fight, brother!

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 06:19 PM PDT

    Dante DEVIL MAY CRY 4 Version 2

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 11:43 AM PDT

    [Koudai. T] DMC5-Nero vs Artemis-空飛ぶデビルハンター

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 09:52 AM PDT

    The real reason why Vergil and Dante were equal in DMC 5 battle...

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 05:28 PM PDT

    Vergil was just reborn he couldn't farm enough red orbs to get his upgrades. Example: his summoned swords didn't get the speed upgrade.

    submitted by /u/ForninhoSpringu3
    [link] [comments]

    Devil May Cry Vergil's Yamato Replica!!!

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 12:19 PM PDT

    Arms Trembles with Mug '' Need more POWER ''

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 10:23 PM PDT

    In DMC5, is there a way to get out of stun from Virgil?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 01:05 PM PDT

    If I get stunned, I'm pretty much dead or in really bad shape. Is there a way out of being stunned?

    submitted by /u/0li0li
    [link] [comments]

    Parallel universe if Vergil got save by is mom

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 01:16 AM PDT

    I’m new to to devil may cry and have a question

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 08:29 PM PDT

    I'm playing through the game and I realized that when I save a game, no matter at what point of the level, when I die, I start at the beginning of the level, is this a mistake on my part or is that just how the game is? I am aware that people say these games are difficult.

    submitted by /u/scud214
    [link] [comments]

    DMC HD collection saves

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 08:02 PM PDT

    I played DMC Hd collection a lot on the ps3 and with steam sales going on I picked it up for PC. I'd rather not start everything from scratch again (especially DMC2). Is there a way to transfer my saved data (I have my ps3 data backed up on my computer) to the steam version, or at the very least a save editor so I'm not starting over. I know there are 100% saves out there but I'd rather continue where I left off rather than use someone elses. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/the-goergium-sidis
    [link] [comments]

    Is Nero still in the early stages of getting a rival?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 07:47 PM PDT

    I would love a Devil May Cry 3 Remastered

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 11:09 AM PDT

    Gameplay and Story wise, I wouldn't want anything changed. DMC3 with modern graphics is the one that I would want to see. Just imagine how powerful scenes like the final battle of Dante and Vergil would look with great graphics. Some people might say that it's still holds up, but a lot of textures and environment details didn't age well. If there is another game from the franchise, I would love for it to be a remastered version of DMC3. If they make a completely new DMC game, I would still love it. If they don't make another one, fine by me.

    submitted by /u/ddiioonnaa
    [link] [comments]

    I just thought about new reasons why a Vergil DLC is impractical and as a result, Special Edition

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 05:58 PM PDT

    So on my other account, I've made a list of reasons why the DLC would be impractical but I thought of a few new reasons why it won't work and it's confusing to even include a story that will not conflict with the main game and include anything we don't already know and have seen but here's the ideas below.

    1. As the previous games with Special Editions show, it only shows things happening in the time he's appeared but he never has cutscenes with the bosses, 4SE only gives every character a shot which it's impossible to include a real cutscene unless you want to remove the characters Nero and Dante from the story and the biggest issue is the Beowulf and Force Edge weapons are not real, Vergil only has Yamato in all his cutscenes during these games.

    2. Vergil is the boss and what sort of new weapons will you give him from someone like Urizen? Yes you can give him that crystal but it's literally Yamato and fans desiring this obviously don't want that or a "useless" Cane from V, I thought of this one and told this user on YouTube there's nothing new to get and there has to be a reason why Vergil has it, the biggest reason this is true is because all weapons in Special Edition especially the one of 3 I played have a description in the Biography of them or not as detailed as Dante's.

    3. V did have a cutscene fusing with Vergil but after the effort to get the Taunt, why? Why should that effort just be that and not for a special purpose just to want another thing like that? Because it was earned in Bloody Palace but maybe I just don't understand fans, I still gave one reason why it's not a good thing to ask for more but the biggest reason why I don't care for playable Vergil and want characters we didn't get such as Crew Cut, that was clearly brutal to produce and just a raise of the finger of a character spends weeks to make or even more, if you understand animation on this scale.

    That's about it but as you can see, there's literally countless reasons one can make for Vergil just not being a character you can make for a new Special Edition or Story with exception of the next game if he gets one more time in the spotlight as a companion because think about it, all characters who can be included are there because they aren't a boss and I just thought of another reason why it won't work, we never got a Special Edition for the first Devil May Cry game and why? It's because Vergil was a boss the whole time and you can't fill in a full story like in DMC4 Special Edition where Trish and Lady can appear even after Nero and Kyrie do their moment because there was some time to reveal and enough to add into the main story but DMC3 Special Edition only has room for Vergil in the beginning which you could do but fans don't actually want a DMC5 Special Edition to have minor cutscenes around the beginning but again, Corrupted Vergil couldn't even do anything and just limps in 5 so what type of Gameplay will you give to a slowly moving and dying Vergil?

    submitted by /u/WildSangrita
    [link] [comments]

    DMC Dante Cosplay question

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 10:22 AM PDT

    Hey, this is mainly a question to any DMC cosplayers out there

    I'm thinking of doing a Dante cosplay but the main question is how to do/get the jacket. Most results online are hit or miss, I'm a tad skeptical of the buyable cosplays online and I' don't trust myslef at doing hand made stuff. Any tips or suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Ant_slug
    [link] [comments]

    Some gameplay from a latecomer of the franchise

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 12:55 PM PDT

    Swordmaster changed my DMC3 perspective

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 05:55 AM PDT

    No long time ago i decided to play the whole DMC saga, don't have much to say about it

    1 was good

    2 was horrible

    But then it came 3, i heard of how good it was, so i had my expectations.

    As the majority of new players i choosed Trickster and it was ok, the whole game was good, got my ass kicked a bunch of times but at the end i didn't see that charm people was talking about, and even Vergil didn't was a challenge for me due to me dashing away the whole fight.

    So, like a week ago i decided to return and pass the game in hard mode, but this time whit Swordmaster

    HOLY FUCKING SHIT

    THE AIR COMBOS ARE AWESOME, THE SKILLS CONECTS PERFECTLY, AGNI & RUDRA JUST CONVERTED IN MY YES OR YES WEAPON IN THE GAME

    It's a feeling that i didn't had whit the other styles, i just found myself doing what was for me trillions of combos switching weapons, air combos and one time or two jump cancel(was for mistake but was kinda cool).

    So, what do you think, i found myself loving the game at the 100% whit the style, and Agni & rudra and Beowulf just converted in my favourite combo

    submitted by /u/Yolber2
    [link] [comments]

    Quantum Ranger PC Mods

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 08:18 AM PDT

    As the title says, are there any mods for any of the games on PC that replace Vergil's model with the Quantum Ranger from Power Rangers Time Force?

    submitted by /u/crunchman61
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment