• Breaking News

    Monday, June 22, 2020

    Devil May Cry Meme Monday! You are free to shitpost!

    Devil May Cry Meme Monday! You are free to shitpost!


    Meme Monday! You are free to shitpost!

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 07:32 AM PDT

    It's time for shitposts! Spread whatever you've made up for people to laugh and enjoy!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    THE LAST OF DANTE: SECOND SLICE OF PIZZA

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 11:22 AM PDT

    KILLER QUEEN

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 03:46 AM PDT

    Took this during bloody palace

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 05:16 PM PDT

    I can’t think of a title but still wanted to share

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 09:47 AM PDT

    Pulled the Devil Trigger and picked this guy up from Asmus Toys.

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 03:12 PM PDT

    Beat Bloody Palace in DMC3SE for Switch.

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 11:04 AM PDT

    I knew it!

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 07:15 AM PDT

    This is a no damage-no devil breaker DMD vergil run that i did awhile back,i'm no pro or anything but i did my best

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 04:38 PM PDT

    My human side and his real life demon side of me.

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 01:33 AM PDT

    Just bought my first song from a game soundtrack and I am loving this song as a metal nerd

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 04:28 PM PDT

    Rumour on next gen port of DMC5 (From the dude who leaked RE8)

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 07:29 PM PDT

    Looking for help

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 09:10 PM PDT

    I'm a recently divorced man going through hard financial and emotional times

    I have a hard time making ends meet and haven't really had a meal in several days

    Would anyone be willing to help me out by loaning me like 6 dollars for a few items like bread, milk, and eggs to last me until next paycheck?

    submitted by /u/1AoxomoxoA1
    [link] [comments]

    Devil may cry franchise sale on humble bundle check it out

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 10:54 AM PDT

    Is there a way to have Dante's Weapon HUD permanently on?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 12:44 PM PDT

    I find it hard to keep track of what weapons I'm using and it really helps when the HUD is always on like in Bloody Palace. Don't know if there's an option to have it like that in the Void/ Missions and I really hope I didn't go full stupid and just miss it or something.

    submitted by /u/LoliSakuya
    [link] [comments]

    There is no context, just roaches chilling with Dante in the DMC2 room

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 09:29 PM PDT

    What is the main theme of each game?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 07:22 PM PDT

    I only know the main theme of DMC3, 4 and 5 I think, but what is the main theme of DMC2 and DMC1?

    submitted by /u/H3nriqu3Gam3rP
    [link] [comments]

    Tips for V on DMD?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 09:01 AM PDT

    Specifically what to do during boss fights. His DPS seems so low and he has no healing ability so you really have to play kinda perfect it seems like. Nidhogg in particular I've always struggled with, I think because there's so much going on in that fight compared to his later ones, which are one on one so I can focus a bit more. Trying to keep track of V, his familiars, the three tentacles and Nidhogg himself is just too much for my little brain. I got through him with a Gold Orb but I kept getting him down to his last like fifth of health and then I just got overwhelmed.

    What's the best way to keep his damage up and am I correct that there's just nothing to be done if you take a it as V during a boss fight?

    submitted by /u/AtrumRuina
    [link] [comments]

    Recently jumped back to DMC4, and still Red Queen feels better in this game than 5.

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 08:28 AM PDT

    Just got my 100% Platinum on DMC5 and decided to tackle my remaining trophies for DMC4. And I just realize how DMC4 Red Queen packs more punch interms of EX/MAX-Act moves compared to DMC5 Red Queen.

    I'm not saying DMC5 Red Queen is bad, it actually is an improvment with additional movesets with Payline and Hardway.

    But DMC4 Red Queen just feels more alive, those big ass red flames says it all.

    And the screen-shake. I was surprised they even limit the screen-shake in DMC5, it was there but you rarely see it, just with certain moves.

    Not a rant, just a thought that I wanted to share, and maybe see if somebody else feels this way.

    submitted by /u/RainInTheMorning
    [link] [comments]

    [Not related] Something familliar from League of Legends

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 06:19 AM PDT

    [Not related] Something familliar from League of Legends

    https://i.redd.it/72d7qf21pg651.gif

    "Do you like to laugh in the face of danger? Do you enjoy stringing together abilities, creating stylish new combos? Does the idea of diving straight into the fray, firing a whirlwind of blades and bullets, then hopping back out with a sliver of health excite you? "

    Doesn't this sound familiar?

    Sources: https://www.surrenderat20.net/2020/06/red-post-collection-champion-update.html

    submitted by /u/kutiencon123
    [link] [comments]

    Surrounding cities

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 11:07 AM PDT

    When the radio guy at the start of DMC5 said that Red Grave and its surrounding cities have been affected by the Qliphoth, did he mean the suburbs or actual cities separated from Red Grave?

    I also wonder what the guy was gonna say about the government doing something before Nero turning off the radio a second after he started saying the announcement.I feel like they are setting up for something.

    submitted by /u/freako4444
    [link] [comments]

    I'm relatively new to DMC...Why is DMC 2 so easy?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 05:33 AM PDT

    So, I wasn't allowed to play a lot of games when I was younger because I was in an extreme evangelical household, but I secretly played Resident Evil. I'm playing Devil May Cry, now, and I recently started Devil May Cry 2 (playing through all the games). I'm not that far into the game, yet, but I can't help but notice the significantly lower level of difficulty in comparison to the first one. By this time in the first one, I already noticed a little bit of a challenge rising. In this game, I'm still making it through with a breeze. Like, my thoughts are more on getting that S ranking than on surviving as with the first one. Is this accurate or is it just me?

    submitted by /u/honorarycultleader
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment