• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 15, 2020

    Devil May Cry Wednesday Q&A Megathread - Ask your questions here!

    Devil May Cry Wednesday Q&A Megathread - Ask your questions here!


    Wednesday Q&A Megathread - Ask your questions here!

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 07:32 AM PDT

    To help our users get their many questions answered, we have implemented weekly Wednesday Q&A megathreads!

    FAQ

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Proto Marauder (DMC x DOOM)

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 09:55 AM PDT

    'Caprice No.24' written and originally performed by Niccolo Paganini, a man they said sold his soul to the devil and was known as 'the devils violinist' now that's good detail CAPCOM

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 11:56 AM PDT

    Nero is a good boy.

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 09:41 PM PDT

    Dante Combo I'm pretty proud of (Done with 1.2 turbo mode)

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 06:33 AM PDT

    The Crimson SSSlayer

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 03:16 PM PDT

    One of my drawings heavily inspred by DMC5 manga. Drawn by hand in a notebook, scanned, and made better in Photoshop.

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 03:49 PM PDT

    Me: How the hell am I gonna figure this out?! And then suddenly... that faithful button...

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 05:11 PM PDT

    First time playing with the girls

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 03:21 PM PDT

    Found this game with a bunch of old stuff. Is it any good?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 04:10 PM PDT

    Quick combo I made

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 05:20 PM PDT

    If Vergil truly got the power he wanted as a full demon.

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 11:51 AM PDT

    I bet he'd still miss slicking back his hair.

    submitted by /u/xLionhartx
    [link] [comments]

    True DSD

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 02:40 AM PDT

    Beat DMC 5 DMD for the first time.

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 12:10 PM PDT

    That was a crazy ride. Since I decided this was gonna be a no revive run I was dragged across the floor many times. I found playing as V was the easiest out the 3 because basically all I had to do was keep my distance and pop DT a lot. Green gainer, and White gainer basically gave me a constant source of hp and nightmare so I didn't struggle in V's missions until the bosses and I beat them in only a few tries.

    Now to talk about my DMD experience with Nero. Charge shot was my bread and butter for bosses along with punchline as I ran for my life like a little puss baby during a few Bosses's DT. I found myself abusing his new triple jump, and enemy step to save my ass many times over. This play through I experimented the most with Devil Bringers. I learned that every bringer has a use and using them at the right time can be life savers. Like using ragtime to just destroy furies.

    For Dante I wanted to experiment more with gunslinger since my previous runs I didn't do much with it. Gunslinger in the end was only really used when I wanted to just say fuck it and one shot an enemy encounter with Dr. Faust or Shotgun stinger (cuz that shit is the coolest). My Dante run was the hardest at first until I master the art of REAL IMPACT. That move was my bread in butter for enemy encounters. Like Balrog just rapes Furies, one shot or did a lot of damage. Also royal guarded the hell out of a few bosses and that was the sickest shit.

    The boss that beat me down the most was the Mallet trio. It wouldn't had been that bad if I didn't walk into the fight with one shot levels of hp. So imagine me just Double Kalina Ann fucking then, into real impact hoping to survive long enough to get a heal from the pillars. Fuck shadow's hedgehog, griffin's dash attack. Those moves in particular would caught me when I didn't expect them.

    So I had fun. Probably gonna beat bloody palace with every character, and never touch Hell and Hell. I like getting beaten down by a game but Hell and Hell is just a level of get fucked I'm not in the mood to deal.

    submitted by /u/DoubleH18
    [link] [comments]

    DMC4 Best at 60 FPS or Uncapped?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 01:10 PM PDT

    After years of playing the dmc franchise proper, I've finally put my back into gitting gud at dmc4. Been practicing with a trainer for a few weeks now, and just last night I tried out uncapping my fps. I can't tell if it's easier or harder. I encounter new problems, but maybe it's psychological. Can anyone explain what the specific benefits and drawbacks are to playing at 120 FPS? I know the bayonetta PC port has higher FPS, and this results in harder to do mashing QTEs, but I've also heard things that have tight timings get easier at higher FPS. Will this make my Just Charges easier to do?

    submitted by /u/Goinhart
    [link] [comments]

    should there be a sparda prequel?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 07:18 PM PDT

    i think it would be kinda cool to fight mundis or whatever his name is with sparda

    submitted by /u/HussamAlamri
    [link] [comments]

    Nero’s power throughout the series.

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 03:13 PM PDT

    I had always considered him to be above or equal to DMC 3 Dante due to him beating Sanctus+Sparda, who should had been as powerful as Arkham, on his own. That's just my conclusion but I wouldn't mind hearing anyone else's. Also I believed after the Prologue of DMC 5 Nero actually trained to get his weight up because he got smacked down called dead weight. That should explain why we see his jump in power between the prologue and mission 8 (and even him having new moves with red queen but we can just say he got new moves because gameplay).

    By the end of the game he finally gets his full devil trigger and it gives him a buff to basically everything like Dante got when he finally got his Devil Trigger back in DMC 3. Then he fights Vergil who just about to end his fight with Dante. Nero basically pulled an Arkham here and beat a weaken Vergil. We know after a long hard fight the Sparda twins are extremely weaken so Nero, who should be slightly above DMC 4 Dante at that point, beaten a extremely weaken Vergil shouldn't be too impressive.

    It's hard to pin-point how strong Nero really is by the end of DMC 5 due to us not knowing how much Vergil was weaken after fighting Dante but I believe he's above DMC 4 Dante/DMC 5 Dante before he got his blood buff and Sin devil trigger. He's not at the Sparda twins level yet but he might be Urizen post fruit Level now.

    submitted by /u/DoubleH18
    [link] [comments]

    They really got Dante right in DMC5

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 02:03 AM PDT

    Just got done beating this masterpiece again and I still can't help but admire how much Capcom nailed Dante's character this time around. I jumped on the series late, only last year, so my take may not be as grounded as some of the vets here.

    I really liked Dante's character in DMC1 (which was my favorite story wise) and I could still see the same character in DMC 2, even though he was a little more Van Helsing than the Matrix this time around. DMC3 was a step up gameplay wise but Dante's more youthful, irresponsible character didn't grab me as much as his more grounded character in 1 did. It didn't help that he looked and sounded totally different. Thankfully, DMC3 introduced Vergil proper and he is an awesome character, needless to say. DMC4 seemed like it tried harking back to 1 in some ways but I felt that it fell short. I was really irritated that Dante had been sidelined by Nero, who to me was a remix of Dante's character in 3.

    Now we come to DMC5, the best one story and gameplay wise, it's almost like a perfect marriage between 1 and 3. Every character was pitch perfect this time around. Nero got his day in the sun. Vergil got to be big bad. Dante finally felt like the same character from 1 again. He wasn't a punk kid, a van helsing cosplayer, a cowboy wearing chaps, donte, he was that same ole laid back, pizza eating, smack talking, goofy badass from the first game. He didn't have to be the main protagonist who learned something, he just got to play fan favorite. Bravo Capcom.

    I would like to see a remake of DMC1 done in the style of DMC5.

    Edit 1: His best scenes were his Michael Jackson dance and when he goes Bruce Lee on Cerberus.

    submitted by /u/BigBoss3737
    [link] [comments]

    Me vs fury

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 03:01 AM PDT

    He's a big one. by drenduh-tyrof

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 07:41 PM PDT

    Press F for respect

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 03:05 AM PDT

    Nero's abilities

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 08:22 AM PDT

    Could Nero bring back his Devil bringer arm if he wanted to? Seeing as it's just part of his DT. Could he have two? What about bringer on his left arm and breaker on his right? Could he have two breakers at once or can he only remove his right arm at will? If he could borrow his dad's sword again would he have full access to to his DMC4 DT stand? And could he have that out at the same time as his regular DT? (Does he even really NEED Yamato for that? He doesn't for Maximum Bet, Showdown or summon swords)

    Basically, just how much devil power does Nero have access to at the moment and how much more could he possibly get?

    submitted by /u/RyanConner360
    [link] [comments]

    Vergil's Darkslayer Style in DMC 4 SE

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 07:05 AM PDT

    Is there possibly a mod out there that basically brings his style to the way it was in DMC3SE, because I just want to be able to trick up without (and with) summoned swords + use back trick without DT. I haven't been able to find one :(

    submitted by /u/Don_Lamonte
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment