• Breaking News

    Friday, April 17, 2020

    Devil May Cry Tbh, After seeing these, I wish they didn't get rid of the old devil trigger designs

    Devil May Cry Tbh, After seeing these, I wish they didn't get rid of the old devil trigger designs


    Tbh, After seeing these, I wish they didn't get rid of the old devil trigger designs

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 12:07 PM PDT

    Some SSStylish art by StelarPidgin

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 02:44 PM PDT

    MOTIVATED

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 12:46 PM PDT

    DMC4 Theory Concept: Chimera's Final Evolution? A Scrapped boss for Dante??

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 11:59 AM PDT

    DMC4 and DMC5 Trish, what's funny is DMC4 Trishes hair looks better haha

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 12:20 PM PDT

    The Dead Weight in his ultimate form!

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 03:33 PM PDT

    I made a couple gifs, from some of my favorite lines and faces. Here, have fun. I’ll put the others in the comments, and tell me what other scenes or lines a should turn into gifs.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 04:25 PM PDT

    The Walking Arsenal

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 06:23 PM PDT

    Screw the power of sparda, this is the power of taking notes

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 06:48 PM PDT

    Been messing around with Quicksilver

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 10:45 AM PDT

    Playing on Switch so there's no loss of my other styles and so I started to just spam it whenever I feel like it. It's kind of funny how exposed a lot of these bosses are just from sitting still for a second. You don't even need to aim at Geryon or anything, just casually walking up to him is enough to knock him over. Nevan's shield depletes before she can even move. I'm only playing on hard so they have low health, but still, it's fun just freezing anything for a second and switching to another style.

    Vergil is even funnier because he nearly seems unaffected by it. Guess it's all that motivation. Seems like a good way to get in some extra hits to force him out of DT though?

    I feel like I never would have tried Quicksilver if I didn't have switching, but I think it makes things a lot of fun if you use just a tiny bit of your DT gauge at a time instead of dedicating to it. There's also something just kind of great about freezing time and doing a guitar solo in a demon's face, with no shirt on?

    submitted by /u/SlimeStack
    [link] [comments]

    Kinda crazy to think that neither Dante nor Vergil had their signature swords in DMC1

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 05:54 PM PDT

    I know its obvious but crazy that theyve fought so much that they even had a set of fights without Rebellion and Yamato.

    submitted by /u/xLionhartx
    [link] [comments]

    So I finished DMC 5.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 01:12 PM PDT

    Holy shit, what they did at the end was fucking amazing! Nero getting a Devil Trigger, oh my god I was so happy when I saw that! And seeing Dante and Vergil work together in the end was so great too! And here Vergil say 'Next time...' it had me pumped to fight him in the future if we ever get a DMC 6. But there's one thing left I'm wondering about...

    Is there a secret ending if you kill all the demons at the credits?

    submitted by /u/Dylvision
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to play as whichever character you want in all the levels in DMC 5?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 06:00 PM PDT

    I'd love to play the game as V the entire time instead of being forced to play as Nero and Dante. I get why it's important when playing the story but this should be a bonus for beating the game.

    submitted by /u/boblasagna18
    [link] [comments]

    Can I play DMC5 on a macbook?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 06:25 PM PDT

    Been away from gaming for a while and wanted to get back to it. I wanted to start with DMC5 and I have a good macbook.

    Is there a way I can get it to work on the macbook? Preferably without a windows image tho.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/yMeaning1349
    [link] [comments]

    Really interesting glitch

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 10:24 AM PDT

    So I'm charging round trips and panic change to trickster to dodge something. The round trips are now stuck charging behind my back. They still hit things, but i can't use Dante's summoned swords but every other weapons swordmaster moves haven't interupted it, neither has swapping styles. Anyone else encountered this? And if yes do you know how to reproduce this? This is really cool and could make for interesting combos.

    submitted by /u/ls20008179
    [link] [comments]

    I can't beat Doppleganger

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 06:23 AM PDT

    I can't defeat Doppleganger, DMC3 mission 17, no matter what I do. I've read tons of walkthroughs wtf is wrong with me I use Beowulf combos on him when he's stunned but he doesn't take ANY damage? What should I do..?

    submitted by /u/creepingdante
    [link] [comments]

    DMC: Stylish action, being drained of style

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 04:04 PM PDT

    Now, before I begin this lengthy thread I must digress I am not talking about the gameplay here, I love the gameplay and its more fun than ever.

    What I'm here to discuss is the loss of visual style DMC has suffered, mainly with DMC 5, now don't get me wrong dmc 5 looks great and infact the character models and designs translate very well, however, for me that is at the cost of DMC's signature style, Hyper realism.

    DMC generally I'd say we can all agree is very anime inspired, very fun, very wacky and all that, that too was captured in the designs, Take Vergil from dmc 3 for example, you compare how he looks in DMC 3 to DMC 5 and atleast to me it feels like something was lost, vergil no longer looks like vergil, just a guy dressed up as him, though I think vergil is the worst offender in DMC 5 the rest fit their characters well enough, But compare this to some of the cutscene models in that DMC 4 pachinko machine thing whatever it was and the DMC 3 mobile game, They use a hyper realistic style and blend in the anime designs with more realistic textures and they look incredibly good, the personality and flair of the characters are intact whilst also looking believable.

    If it were up to me personally that's how the games would look too, they'd be cheaper and easier to make and so on, this applies to the backgrounds too, not to devalue any of the hardwork the devs put in, but one of the major complaints of DMC 5 was how dull the environments look, which I think is due to them trying to be more realistic with the style, for example take hell in DMC 3, a menacing white void, a black hole in the sky sucking everything into it, Objects flying everywhere, just a mishmash of crazy concepts, and compare that to hell in DMC 5, it's basically just, earth but the dirt is red, grass is white and the sky is gray, as well as some miscellaneous weird rock formations, the lack of major fantastical elements makes it infinitely less interesting to look at and makes it less memorable.

    TL;DR: Taking out the anime and super surreal aspects of DMC makes it lose its charm.

    submitted by /u/TINYMO_jr
    [link] [comments]

    Do you need to play dmc4 before dmc5

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 05:51 AM PDT

    Hey all, do you need to play dmc4 before playing dmc5?

    I've played 1,2 and 3 but skipped 4 was wondering if I could jump in and not miss anything? My impression is that dmc5 looks more story focused than the first 3

    Also how much would you recommend playing 4 before 5?

    submitted by /u/robib
    [link] [comments]

    DMC needs a more terrifying TOUCH?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 11:31 AM PDT

    In every game we always face demons. I think we need more blood, more intimidating scenarios, some terror. If a demon comes up to me and wants to attack me what he should feel is a little scary before kicking his ass in a horde of combos. Don't you think? after all dmc was always a resident evil on a different course. Is just an idea. And another thing, where is the dmc remake 1 o 2 rumors?

    submitted by /u/DevilFail
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment