• Breaking News

    Friday, April 3, 2020

    Devil May Cry New Chapter of Visions of V is out. [Chapter 18]

    Devil May Cry New Chapter of Visions of V is out. [Chapter 18]


    New Chapter of Visions of V is out. [Chapter 18]

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 03:40 AM PDT

    Proud of his nephew

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 11:35 AM PDT

    Dante and the Slayer can form a music group

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 06:00 AM PDT

    Another anime sequence right here

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 01:52 PM PDT

    Haunted corridor...

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 03:43 PM PDT

    So I can’t draw people to save my life and I have never really drawn in a manga-like style before so here is me practicing by recreating a panel from Visions of V.

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 09:37 PM PDT

    What do you guys think of my Vergil design? (Some constructive criticism would be nice)

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 08:38 AM PDT

    Hadnt drawn in a while so here is Nero in DT

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 02:02 PM PDT

    Made some Devil May Cry designs in Animal Crossing. Hope you like them!

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 09:22 AM PDT

    Neros wings

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 05:37 PM PDT

    Does anyone have any good pictures of neros wings clinging to his arm or bustering?

    submitted by /u/sbeven04
    [link] [comments]

    I just started 5 but should I have started from earlier series? Least to say I’m a tad confused lol

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 03:33 PM PDT

    I tried making Dante at Human Fall Flat

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 01:09 AM PDT

    After more than a year, I can finally say that DMC 5 is the best game ever made!

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 08:43 AM PDT

    Shame they only made 1 level though. You'd think that after all this time they'd have at least a few stages to play around with. And why would they name the only level "Mission 02", anyways?

    submitted by /u/Herodegon
    [link] [comments]

    Devil May Cry 5 [Playable Vergil] - Short Combo #3 [Without JC spam tools]

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 02:02 PM PDT

    son and father together

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 08:35 PM PDT

    Save Data deleted. Any ideas why, so that I can prevent it in the future?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 12:11 PM PDT

    So I was just about done with my college work for the day, just wanted to kick back, relax and play some more DMC5. I was halfway through Dante Must Die Mode, and now with the Vergil Mod Trainer in hand, I was ready to blast through the rest of DMD as Vergil. Buuuut....

    Started up my game. All's well and good, and then....

    "No Save Data Found. Creating new Save Data"

    In that instant, my entire vision sliced up like the mission complete screen for Vergil in DMC4SE. I spent all the time going through all the difficulties in this game, up to DMD, I did the Bloody Palace with Dante and Nero, and I was still in-progress for DMD, and now everything is just gone... :')

    I exited the game quickly, and rushed to the save data folder, but it was too late, it had created a blank new save already. And my dumbass never thought of backing up his save, because this has never, ever happened to me in any game.

    So now here I am, broken and betrayed, my S-Rank streak gone (admittedly I didn't get too far with that goal yet, but I was getting there...), my million red orbs gone, my Bloody Palace records gone, gritting my teeth, clenching my fists, ready to head in and get it all back the long way around. Except one problem : Since this happened randomly and for seemingly no reason, it could happen again. So I'd like to find the source of the problem and stop it before anything.

    I don't think there are any mods causing this, I only have outfit and sword mods, which I've had since I started playing on PC so I highly doubt that this was caused by any mod. Of course, I have the Co-Op trainer, but I used it yesterday too and played through as Vergil and everything was fine. Does anyone have any idea what could have caused this? Was I supposed to like toggle Vergil off before exiting the game or something? I looked online for this problem and I saw a thread on Steam with a lot of people who experienced this too, who had no mods or anything, and it just happened randomly, but some of them said it's because Steam Cloud fucked up. I have Cloud turned off so I don't think that's what happened to me. Should I turn it on then?

    If anyone has any idea of what caused this and knows how I can prevent it from happening again, I'd really appreciate it.

    In the meantime, here we go again, taking in the whole game from 0. At least I'll do it as Vergil this time so, eh, I guess it's not all bad. Besides, one of this series' strong points is replayability I guess so, hey...

    ----

    P.S. I flaired this under "bugs" cause.... Cause I guess this counts as a bug? Technical Difficulty...? Uhm.... If this isn't the correct flair for this post, let me know also, I'll edit the flair.

    submitted by /u/KuroiGetsuga55
    [link] [comments]

    How does devil blood work (spoiler)

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 08:18 AM PDT

    At the end of 5 Nero unlocks his full dt and he seems to be able to hold his own and even (if you don't suck like me) beat his older and more mature father,Vergil

    Does demon blood not dilute with human blood cause Nero is half the demon Vergil is but he seems to be in a similar caliber

    Or is it that Nero has a quality that gave him the edge

    Or is it something else entirely

    submitted by /u/sbeven04
    [link] [comments]

    How would you make a “Birds of Prey” based DMC game featuring Trish, Lady and some new characters?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 12:41 PM PDT

    We got Nico, Trish and Lady. Lucia won't seem to count anymore. Kyrie will just be in spirit. Patty is unsure of at the moment.

    We need fresh blood!!!

    submitted by /u/henshinslayer
    [link] [comments]

    V Versus Purple Demon Pony! - Coin-Chan Plays Devil May Cry 5

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 12:25 PM PDT

    Please help - Devil May Cry 5 coop trainer says my game is not running even when it does. How is that possible?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 06:40 AM PDT

    Pandora’s briefcase

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 12:24 PM PDT

    Pandora in dmc 4 statistically could become any weapon you could ever think of right. Lore wise anyway

    submitted by /u/sbeven04
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment