• Breaking News

    Monday, March 23, 2020

    Devil May Cry Meme Monday! You are free to shitpost!

    Devil May Cry Meme Monday! You are free to shitpost!


    Meme Monday! You are free to shitpost!

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 07:33 AM PDT

    It's time for shitposts! Spread whatever you've made up for people to laugh and enjoy!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Full Divergence Mode is now available (release of 1.1.6)

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 03:57 PM PDT

    Devil may Cry x Animal Crossing Sketches (By me)

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 11:04 AM PDT

    I don’t know how to feel after seeing this

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 01:13 PM PDT

    Now I’m motivated

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 12:47 AM PDT

    Here's my new horizons Dante :3

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 08:34 AM PDT

    Brothers.

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 06:47 PM PDT

    I need power

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 06:25 AM PDT

    Reboot Sparda in a nutshell

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 06:59 PM PDT

    Ha, there’s 69K of us. Niceee

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 09:20 AM PDT

    Took a while, but I finally did it (Nero)

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 03:05 PM PDT

    I don’t remember this cutscene

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 08:29 AM PDT

    Did Quicksilver become a subconscious thing?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 05:17 AM PDT

    So, I've been looking back through Devil May Cry 4, and since none of the games after 3 have the quicksilver style I kinda assumed Dante just forgot it. However, once I looked at some of the cutscenes, I noticed his reaction time is A LOT faster than in 3. In some cutscenes it almost seems like time slowed down at just the right moment for Dante to just do what he does best, which kinda makes me wonder. Did Quicksilver disappear from his arsenal, or is it just something he does subconsciously now?

    submitted by /u/snackbug
    [link] [comments]

    LETS ROCK BABY!

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 05:03 PM PDT

    Legendary dark knight!

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 04:52 PM PDT

    I never really played Vergil like that in DMC 4 but I'm taking the time to know how to play him

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 03:26 PM PDT

    My attempt at DMC4 Dante's Jacket in ACNH

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 08:11 AM PDT

    Don’t mind me, just bullying Vergil

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 01:23 PM PDT

    I transcribed and covered the violin piece from the beginning of DMC 5's final fight. Sheet music linked in comments.

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 11:54 AM PDT

    Vergil in the Void

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 11:00 AM PDT

    I am vengeance!I am the night!I am the Batman!

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 10:54 AM PDT

    My first attempt on Dantes DMC3 Outfit. Sadly I couldn't do it open. Hope you guys still like it!

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 06:56 PM PDT

    How to make Patty the new "V" and as Nero's partner for his DMC branch

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 05:15 PM PDT

    With V gone, with Patty heard in Dante's last phone call of her birthday, do you all really think Patty deserves to make a comeback as V's replacement with his playstyle? Advance it in someway to give her offensive & defensive abilities, including summoning demons to her side.

    Plus how do you see Nero and Patty get along as he hears Patty's story and her time with Dante back when she was young?

    I can picture Patty in some dress for battle. Cute yet deadly.

    Her own weapon can be a parasol. Maybe a handgun too.

    As for the "Familiars", they'll probably be not tattoos. Let's say after a boss battle with a demon she and her fellow ones face, as they almost disintegrate, she gives that boss a choice: serve her or rest in peace? If it chooses to serve her, she could cast a spell on it to become its servant through an orb or a card (Cardcaptors style). As V is Shin Megami Tensei, Patty can be somewhere in the lines of Pokemon & Cardcaptors.

    Demons: Anything animal-based where they're air, land & sea?

    Taunts:

    • D: ?
    • C: ?
    • B: ?
    • A: ?
    • S: ?
    • SS: ?
    • SSS: ?
    • EX: ?
    submitted by /u/henshinslayer
    [link] [comments]

    Devil May Cry 3 Production Gag Reel

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 11:22 AM PDT

    Why did Vergil need to separate himself to stay alive..?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 01:45 PM PDT

    Vergil said he had no time when he stole Yamato back from Nero and it was obvious then he was going to deteriorate.

    V was also deteriorating but slower, although I remember hearing he survived by destroying the demons that soon came after (take that with a grain of salt I have no sources on that).

    Urizen would've perished too if were not the Tree.

    So why did Vergil just not use the Tree without separating himself.

    Most likely just separating himself halted the self destruction process(?) is that the case?

    I'm only confused cause by the end of Urizen and V's arc, they were still both on the verge of dying before DNA digivolving back into Vergil.

    A better way to explain why I'm confused:

    (Dying Vergil) = ("healthy" V) + ("healthy" Urizen)

    Than you get

    ("Deteriorating and Dying" V) + ("Dying" Powered Up Urizen) = Healthy Vergil

    submitted by /u/atadpsycho
    [link] [comments]

    DMC 5 .. need help with controls

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 03:57 PM PDT

    Hi,

    Just starting to play the game and really really enjoying it. I love how ill be able to acquire new skills throughout, but I'm a bit stuck with some of the ways to execute moves/skills. For instance, this Split move seems to indicate you need to press 5 buttons to perform it...is that correct? Seems you need to press Space (to be mid-air) then Q, then Left Shift, then S (to go Back - is this what 'back' means?) and then finally Left Mouse. I tried this in the testing area but wasn't able to do it...could someone give a PC player some help here?

    ...thanks

    submitted by /u/Snappy_Darko
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment