• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 26, 2020

    Devil May Cry Wednesday Q&A Megathread - Ask your questions here!

    Devil May Cry Wednesday Q&A Megathread - Ask your questions here!


    Wednesday Q&A Megathread - Ask your questions here!

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 06:32 AM PST

    To help our users get their many questions answered, we have implemented weekly Wednesday Q&A megathreads!

    FAQ

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Victorian V cosplay

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 08:44 AM PST

    A shitty but motivated wallpaper i just made.

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 04:42 PM PST

    Honestly I've been kinda down in dumps lately but the DMC fandom always manages to put a smile on me, it always seems to help me when my depression kicks in. Dante a fictional character has helped me with my anxiety and depression than real people have and I thank the DMC community for everything

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 02:04 AM PST

    Vergil's normal DT for DMC5

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 08:19 AM PST

    Nero Reborn

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 02:22 PM PST

    Yongsters (Art by Niyasu)

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 06:36 PM PST

    Thomas had never seen such bullshit before

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 02:21 PM PST

    Fan Concept design for Vergil's standard Devil Trigger by Me Original design is property of Capcom

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 08:48 AM PST

    Lady Devil may cry 5 cosplay by Luna Hengel

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 03:06 PM PST

    The co-op mod is smoking and sexy!

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 03:27 AM PST

    V

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 04:34 AM PST

    V (Drawn by me)

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 02:32 PM PST

    I wonder if I go in there I'll be forced to pray to Sparda

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 03:08 AM PST

    DMC with remote play together

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 11:50 AM PST

    DMC with remote play together

    For anyone interested I found a way to get dmc3 working with the new screen sharing feature on Steam. Basically if you find a random Steam game with remote play together enabled, delete all the files and then paste your dmc files in there you can trick steam into allowing remote play.

    You have to rename the .exe of the dmc launcher to whatever game was originally in the folder, in my case it was Binding of Isaac Rebirth.

    Then ingame you can invite someone on your steam friends list then they can press start and play as doppleganger/vergil etc...

    I tried doing it with with DMC4 but DDMK will not hook onto the game when Steam thinks you're playing another game. If anyone knows a workaround lemme know.

    https://preview.redd.it/kgupw5npobj41.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=94c5ad751190d1d5053162205c29643ae98ca244

    submitted by /u/Medusa_head
    [link] [comments]

    Crying Flying Laser Lady

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 03:45 PM PST

    [Fanart] took a crack at a DMC5 inspired song for Lady

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 03:22 PM PST

    What’s the reason for Urizen to be covered in Qliphoth vines?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 03:18 PM PST

    When Vergil split himself, Urizen was in his true form before the vines. How do they explain that?

    submitted by /u/henshinslayer
    [link] [comments]

    Beat Dmc3 with vergil on hard and didn’t unlock coatless vergil.

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 01:17 PM PST

    Do the costume unlocks not stack? If so I guess it's not so bad just seems kinda weird to me.

    submitted by /u/LXsavior
    [link] [comments]

    Worth playing DMC 2?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 04:17 PM PST

    As we all know, the first 3 DMC's have been released on switch and so I took the opportunity to play the games for the first time.

    I beat DMC 1 and it was pretty enjoyable, it was pretty challenging and I beat it in about 10 hours I think. But overall I enjoyed it a lot.

    But everyone says that DMC 2 is not worth playing at all and I don't know if that is true. It would bother me if I skipped a game, but I have yet to buy it and don't know if I should. I did buy DMC 3 first so it would be 50% off.

    But yeah I need to know if this game is worth buying because I would like to play all the games and learn the story.

    submitted by /u/Ryyuu21
    [link] [comments]

    Is my game broken or am I just thick?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 04:16 PM PST

    Been playing DMC5 and I got all 3 colour-up abilities for Nero, but no matter how long I charge the ranged attack I only seem to get basic colour-up. Is the different levels of charged shots from DMC4 a different upgrade, is there a button prompt I'm not noticing, or is my game bugging?

    submitted by /u/BeenEatinBeans
    [link] [comments]

    A motivated dream

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 10:11 AM PST

    Had a strange dream about an audio book, detailing Vergils time from the moment he lost his mother all the way to Devil may Cry five. It was voiced by Dan as well.

    Tried to look for said book, does not exist. I know the mangas exist but the idea did intrigue me what do you guys think.

    submitted by /u/Platnun12
    [link] [comments]

    Nero Vs Urizen 3 - 51 SECONDS ONLY! - Speed Slaying Style! No Damage - Let's Jam!

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 02:36 PM PST

    Hahah guess who hasn’t played in 7000 years and came back forgetting how to do anything hahaha

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 06:51 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment