• Breaking News

    Friday, February 28, 2020

    Devil May Cry [OC] Twins

    Devil May Cry [OC] Twins


    [OC] Twins

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 01:29 PM PST

    Credits to y_u_e (instagram)

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 02:18 AM PST

    No way, you got your own

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 02:14 PM PST

    So this is my Dante Cosplay, I know I can't pull him off to save my life but he's my favorite fictional character and Cosplaying him makes me happy and less depressed, just wish I had DMC friends to cosplay with, I need more Nerdy friends lol

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 04:52 PM PST

    Let's Remember & Praise The Legendary Dark Knight

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 07:14 AM PST

    Just a Nero Devil Bringer commission I made a few years ago from Devil May Cry 4

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 05:40 AM PST

    Vision of V Dante

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 08:18 AM PST

    Ah yes, like son... wait?!

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 06:19 AM PST

    Has this bug happened to anybody else? It's made me quite demotivated

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 06:24 PM PST

    Play Dead

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 06:22 PM PST

    Vergil being stoic and fabulous

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 01:32 AM PST

    Stronk Dead weight

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 06:54 PM PST

    Little V does it again. :)

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 11:19 AM PST

    I love his DMC covers. They are so good!

    "Taste of Blood"

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRcwMbie5Jg

    submitted by /u/SuperArppis
    [link] [comments]

    Cavaliere R is a must have. VROOM VROOM VROOOOOM!

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 07:57 AM PST

    i was bored, so i decided to edit something for the first time since November

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 03:20 PM PST

    Too slow huh?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 09:15 PM PST

    Vergil (By me)

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 09:54 AM PST

    Did DMC5 introduce any new "obscure" game logic and/or physics based mechanics?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 03:08 PM PST

    I'm kinda curious if the game introduced something that the "high level" players end up discovering.

    I possibly did a really bad job at googling but yeah I didn't find any DMC5 specific tech.

    The type of tech I'm referring to is like how DMC3 introduced jump cancels or how DMC4s inertia system allowed for interesting combo routes.

    I'm by no means someone who has the execution to play at this level, (I got two loops of a guard fly once) but it is fun knowing. So educate me!

    Please and thank you.

    submitted by /u/spades111
    [link] [comments]

    Nico's Prototype: A New Name for the Devil Breakers?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 08:57 PM PST

    So at the end of DMC5 we see Nico give Nero an Overture that looks like a gauntlet that he can wear. She referred to it as her prototype.

    So while the Devil Breaker breaking gimmick is cute and all in the next entry that shouldn't still be a thing due to lore reasons. It's explained in the DMC5 prequel novel that Nico only had a month to make something to replace Nero's Devil Bringer that was stolen. Nero wanted her to make something really powerful yet compact and small. She did but so much power in a small package was too much thus the items were prone to break when overused or were very fragile. Nico didn't have time to perfect the tech and thus that was how the Devil Breakers are.

    But any sequel after DMC5 will have a long passage of time like 1 to 5 years. In that time Nico should be able to perfect the tech so they don't break and perhaps her new prototype could be the start of that development.

    So if Nico is to theoritically perfect the Devil Breakers so they no longer break wouldn't they need a new name. Wouldn't Devil Breakers be a redundant name for it now?

    If so do you have an alternate name(s) for it?

    All I can get are Devil Busters but that would just confuse things with Nero's Devil Buster and Devil Gauntlets...and that is just not stylish enough.

    submitted by /u/KingDanteV
    [link] [comments]

    I'm not sure if this is breaking the rules or not, but is this jacket for this site reliable?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 08:53 PM PST

    I want this jacket so bad. But it's pricey and I don't wanna waste money for something that isn't advertised. I wanna know if any of you have bought this jacket and if this is worth it or not?

    submitted by /u/Illustrious_Foxx
    [link] [comments]

    Ah yes my uncle 2B and my so called father 2B started fighting... (sorry forgot to mute mic)

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 01:02 PM PST

    The Combat MAD collab from OCW was released some time ago.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 09:53 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment