• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 25, 2020

    Devil May Cry SSShitpost Saturday! You are free to shitpost!

    Devil May Cry SSShitpost Saturday! You are free to shitpost!


    SSShitpost Saturday! You are free to shitpost!

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 06:32 AM PST

    It's time for the other time of the week you're free to show off your SSShitposts! Let's see some great humor!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Lady cosplay by Giu Hellsing

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 12:42 PM PST

    A tribute to my favorite parrot and cat. (This time posting on the shitpost-allowed day; sorry for the reupload.)

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 02:58 AM PST

    Vergil has discovered social media

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 12:59 PM PST

    Looking better than ever

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 04:20 AM PST

    They will see

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 02:18 AM PST

    I got a lucky number in my Vergil fight

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 04:27 PM PST

    "Look, Nico! It's a picture of me and your dad!"

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 10:38 PM PST

    Fighting Vergil on Hell and Hell is Crazy! Good luck to folks who dare stand aganist him!

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 11:34 AM PST

    Maybe next time...

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 06:07 AM PST

    These guys just arrived

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 04:38 PM PST

    sorry its so bad, im still pretty tire (te typo is intentional)

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 07:34 AM PST

    When you're trying to sleep but get hit by a random burst of motivation

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 02:43 PM PST

    Vergil Power Tips

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 02:25 AM PST

    The perfect waifu

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 08:55 AM PST

    Just as I remember it happening

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 09:00 AM PST

    Just beat Devil May Cry for the first time. Where should I go next?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 02:42 PM PST

    I'm hooked with this series. Out of curiosity, I decided to play the first game on the Switch a while back. It was such a fun time! I'm honestly wondering what to play next from the series. I want to go in order, but I heard 2 is not the best of games. So should I go right to 3? Either way, I can't wait to dive even deeper into this awesome series!

    PS - Was not expecting the infamous voice crack towards the end of the game. Still loved it! ❤️

    submitted by /u/NatBobbyM
    [link] [comments]

    i may not be the best but god moments like this is why i love this game and the love is still strong to this day

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 02:41 PM PST

    [repost duo to me not reading rules about posting on Saturday n monday]

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 01:08 PM PST

    I love how Dante and [SPOILER]...

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 11:14 AM PST

    I love how Dante and Vergil both go to their family home and stab themselves with their own sword.

    submitted by /u/Tree_Licker_491
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for tips to become better at all the DMC games except 2 and yes even DmC

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 07:55 PM PST

    I'd say I'm pretty new to the series. Was introduced to the series by DmC in 2015. I played through it like any other game just for the story and to see the credits and then move on. I then played DMC 1 and played it the same way. Fast forward to the beginning of 2019 and I beat DMC 4, 3 and 5 in that order. 4 and 3 I only played through once so I was ready for 5 when it came out. Absolutely love 5 and played through on the first 3 difficulties, only S ranking every mission in Human.

    I'm now playing through DmC Definitive Edition and have beaten both Dante's and Vergil's modes. Dante's on Nephilim and Vergil's on Hardcore Nephilim.

    What progress route do you recommend I take to improve and get better at the games? I look at these no damage DMD and combo mad videos on YouTube and am amazed at the level of skill these players have. Should I focus on S/SSS ranking the difficulties in order before moving onto the next difficulty?

    Also are there any youtubers that cover guides and tips videos for all the games? Any specific for DmC Definitive Edition that I can watch and learn from?

    Cheers

    submitted by /u/thel4stSAIYAN
    [link] [comments]

    Vergil Boss Fight

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 09:02 AM PST

    First of all, I'll mention that I'm new to the franchise and DMC5 is the only game I've played. It was free on the XBox Game Pass and looked like a good bit of fun, so I tried it out. Turned out to be one of the best games I've played this year. Obviously I also ended up reading a lot about the lore of the series and found it fascinating.

    But anyway. Vergil on Son of Sparda (with no revives) is honestly the hardest boss I have faced in a video game. You can call me a casual if you want, but that's the way it is for me lol. And this is coming from a guy who has played all three Dark Souls games, Sekiro and other Soulslike games that are hailed for their difficulties and their boss fights. But man I don't think I've ever spent as much time on a boss fight as I did on Vergil. I dread to imagine what he's like on harder difficulties. And well I can't imagine how someone is able to maintain high style during that fight lol.

    But it is an amazing and thrilling boss fight and truly one of the best bosses I've fought in a video game.

    All right now you can tell me how much of a noob I am haha.

    submitted by /u/labbe12
    [link] [comments]

    Dante vs Vergil - DMC3 throwback

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 02:05 PM PST

    DMC4 Dante gameplay

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 02:03 PM PST

    I can't play with him even in easy mode and I'm not a fan of Lucifer and Gilgamesh.
    it's day and night compared to Dante from DMC5

    While Trish Lady Vergil Nero I play in DMD but Dante impossible

    submitted by /u/VergilMorePower
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment