• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 1, 2020

    Devil May Cry Persona 5 Featuring Vergil from the Devil May Cry Series

    Devil May Cry Persona 5 Featuring Vergil from the Devil May Cry Series


    Persona 5 Featuring Vergil from the Devil May Cry Series

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 09:42 AM PST

    *Sounds of demons being beat off in the distance*

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 06:28 AM PST

    Dante is enjoying the New Year2020

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 01:27 PM PST

    Start of dmc 5

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 01:57 PM PST

    New Year’s Resolution

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 07:52 AM PST

    Happy late new years Devil may cry crew! (I was like 1 second off thanks to my laggy ass monitor)

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 08:24 AM PST

    "I have no name, I am but two days old... Just kidding. You can call me V" (FanArt by Me)

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 06:36 AM PST

    Nero combo for the New Year. Stay motivated 2020

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 01:00 PM PST

    Devil May Cry 3 HD texture pack (pepodmc-HD collection)

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 04:11 PM PST

    As its the New Year, here are my 2020 predictions

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 04:15 AM PST

    A question for the ladies

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 03:11 PM PST

    Which of the DMC guys (any of the games) do you find the most interesting, attractive or entertaining, and why?

    Personally, I like Dante best of them all, because his cocky attitude and ability to back it up, plus he consistently makes me laugh. But I also like V, Nero and Vergil.

    submitted by /u/SabelTheWitch
    [link] [comments]

    Just an observation

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 07:10 PM PST

    I amn't a deadweight

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 08:57 AM PST

    Completed the first thing on my New Years To-Do list!

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 06:53 PM PST

    Completed the first thing on my New Years To-Do list!

    I haven't played video games in quite a while and DMC got me back (DMC is back!), my favorite franchise. I got burned out on Hell&Hell but decided last night, what the heck I'll try and complete the S-ranks today and start off this new year right. And after 196 hours (according to xbox live), I finally did it.

    Amazing game. Can't wait for (hopefully, but for sure right?) Vergil DLC in the future!

    I know I'm late to the party, but I'm happy I finished it. So, what was everyone's favorite part of DMC 5? Favorite character?

    For me, mission 19/20 were pure hype, and Dante is GOAT! Love me some Nero too, but Dante is #1.

    https://preview.redd.it/39uyfh8g5a841.jpg?width=1242&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=6622ef71139a5af45271148450c8879b1a6ebb8e

    https://preview.redd.it/42wownz83a841.jpg?width=1280&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=3562e4763d2f7990dc254cd1c4f1dcc6753ff24a

    https://preview.redd.it/b05zrzd63a841.jpg?width=1280&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=12ec112253efe723b92e1ae1e36bae73be48973c

    submitted by /u/NoOneAndNotSomeone
    [link] [comments]

    Dante and Balrog destroy everything they come across.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 07:53 AM PST

    Hello r/DevilMayCry! May I introduce our signature flagrance: Visions of Special Anime Au Perfume, truly the scent of a emo eating burgers in an alley...

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 08:08 AM PST

    SOS Prologue 35k point sloppy speedrun

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 05:14 AM PST

    Rare Vergil move I encountered when I beated enough of his health before he started flying. Is this upper slash?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 09:45 AM PST

    Vergil Vs. Cavaliere Angelo

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 02:20 PM PST

    Off by one second.....

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 09:17 PM PST

    I'm confused why people here refer to Ogata Tomio as "he*?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 08:21 AM PST

    Hi, I'm new to this sub and I speak Japanese and Chinese primarily and English secondarily. I'm new here but I've been following DMC series for a while and I really like Ogata's art. I'm an illustration student, used to table at cons in Asia and recently came to us to study art.

    I've been browsing stuff here for a while, everything's great then I see folks referring to Ogato as he and I'm confused so I made this post.

    It's pretty common that Japanese artists don't specify their gender or share too much personal life online, in fact that's what most people do, it took me some time to get used to western people putting pronouns in introduction and sharing a lot of selfies too. We don't need to know it either, I only encounter trouble deciding "should I use he?she?they?" In English, and not so much in Japanese or Chinese, because there's more natural sounding workarounds to refer to a person without specifying gender.

    The way Ogata talks about other franchises and characters, what they like in fe3h, their tone talking about everything. Like... I want to say as Japanese speaking person I know they're female but then it feels like I'm exaggerating or making too broad statement as way of talking =/= gender. Their art esp. fanart of other franchise reads a female author too, if you spend enough time exposed to similar content i think you'll get what i mean but i understand that for most people i may not be making sense and i apologize for inability to better communicate my idea.

    Ahhh the point is everyone else I know who likes DMC and is in Japan, or in China but can read Japanese, naturally thought that Ogata is female, there wasn't even any need for discussion.

    Also this photo from my memory:

    https://twitter.com/ExtraVirgin_OO/status/1167249312855642112?s=19

    That is not a man's hand...?

    I don't know why i feel so confused probably because as a woman illustrator i get sad when there's a possibility that people might be mistaking another woman illustrator for a man. But i do realize that before ogata confirms anything, what i or any other people say doesnt count.

    At this point i think maybe i should find an appropriate way and time to approach them and ask how they'd like to be addressed as...

    submitted by /u/asteriaargent
    [link] [comments]

    明けましておめでとうございます !!!

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 11:13 PM PST

    Uh oh

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 07:46 PM PST

    V: I'm glad to see you look so well.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 07:44 PM PST

    Lady: Yeah... You too I guess...

    V: Do you remember when you tried to shoot me with a rocket launcher and I cut the missile in half? Good times...

    Lady: What?

    V: Your father was a bald clown who could change his clothes really quickly... And his personality.

    Lady: Ugh...!? How did you...

    Nico: Lady, your dad was a clown?

    Lady: Uh... No... Uh... Thats not...

    V: replying to Nico Oh, yes. He was quite a remarkable clown. He used to do this starts spanking his own ass

    Lady: starts having traumatizing flash backs

    Nero: walks into the van and sees V spanking his ass Uh... Did I miss something?

    V: I was just telling Nico how Lady's father used to spank his own ass before he tricked her into thinking I was the main villain pulling all the strings. Well, I was but...

    Lady: Enough!

    Awkward Silence

    submitted by /u/DMC5H8rRolePlay
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment