• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 21, 2019

    Devil May Cry I apologize if this has been done before.

    Devil May Cry I apologize if this has been done before.


    I apologize if this has been done before.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 11:34 AM PST

    "What are you gonna do with that all that shower, anyways?"

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 09:13 AM PST

    Came up with this while practicing BP

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 02:53 PM PST

    Just like that, DMC became my favorite video game franchise

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 03:57 PM PST

    Maybe somewhere out there even a devil may cry when he loses a GOTY nomination...

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 09:02 PM PST

    The Suite Life of Dante&Vergil

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 06:19 PM PST

    Nero Shenanigans

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 02:52 PM PST

    finally finished

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 04:06 PM PST

    DMC5 Nero Cosplay at IgroCon 2019

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 03:37 PM PST

    Showdown? Please?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 12:25 AM PST

    Playing DMC3 Bloody Palace Co-op with a 5 year old kid. We use Super Sparda custom that gives infinite Doppelganger Style, which if you connect a 2nd controller will make it control the doppelganger. It's fun beyond belief, specially when playing with a 5 year old.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 05:46 AM PST

    Just testing out my new laptop that can actually run this thing, move along

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 10:03 PM PST

    What is everyone's first experience with the franchise

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 06:42 PM PST

    So I rented the hd collection for Xbox 360. Kinda lost interest. Found the reboot, it was alright. Suddenly remembered that there were other games. So when Christmas rolled around and mom asked what I wanted I looked on the Xbox marketplace and found the HD collection + 4 special edition bundle and went for it. Maybe it was because I was younger when I rented it but I loved the first one. And found out it was a resident evil 4 prototype and that made me love it more. 2... Was awful. 3 was spectacular and frustrating and exhilarating all at once. And 4 was pretty good. I could tell it was rushed but enjoyed it . And then a couple years later 5 came. I first rented it from redbox for four days and loved it! I stayed up late (2 am) just to see it through. But thankfully I got to buy it when the price lowered. It's a close call for this and Resident evil 2 remake for my game of the year .

    Discussion

    submitted by /u/Magita91
    [link] [comments]

    You are on this subreddit but we do not grant you the rank of SSS DMC fan

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 08:17 AM PST

    Just a regular DMC4 Nero pic

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 05:48 AM PST

    Harder than i thought it was going to be but easier no damage than the other bosses on SOS

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 10:47 AM PST

    How many devil hunters are also fighting game enthusiasts?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 05:35 PM PST

    I've been thinking about it for a while, I have always been a hardcore fan of DMC, it was the first franchise I truly fell in love with back in the ps2 era, but there was also Tekken right after that, although I only played casually. Recently(1 year ago) I found myself getting absolutely addicted and into Tekken 7 and Its basically part of my lifestyle and gamer dna just like DMC is. I wonder if there's a lot more of you out there that share this kind of blending of tastes when it comes to games, let me know what your favourite fighting game is.

    submitted by /u/Zenboya
    [link] [comments]

    I seriously don’t like playing as Dante over V or Nero in 5

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 07:35 PM PST

    Dante's moveset is way, WAY too complicated for my liking. I'm incredibly overwhelmed when I play as him compared to Nero and V, and I end up sticking to one weapon for a level with switching mid-combo occasionally.

    Call me dumb or unskilled all you want. I have never consistently gotten even an A rank with Dante during combat, but I've always gotten an S rank at least once with the other two.

    submitted by /u/Kind_Malice
    [link] [comments]

    DMC3 - JC Practice / Progress MV

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 08:56 AM PST

    HEADS UP Tomorrow on Black FRiday Sale on PSN DMCV digital 19.99

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 06:36 PM PST

    Title

    submitted by /u/Raoh90
    [link] [comments]

    Guys call dmc an rpg and jokes about dmc not being nominated for best rpg game

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 06:23 PM PST

    Ok so a few people called dmc an rpg because you could play as Dante and go through the story. There other point was that because could use an item to increase your health, it was the same as leveling up and increasing your stats. I tried to debunk them but one claimed I was the only one that thought it wasn't an rpg so I'm wrong. I know their aren't many idiots in this sub so please explain exactly what dmc 5 is. An action hack and slash.

    submitted by /u/Toxin2020
    [link] [comments]

    I hate these enemies, I hate this stage

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 04:51 AM PST

    Most Cool Deadweight ever.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 12:39 AM PST

    Most Cool Deadweight ever. submitted by /u/LaTom1813
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment