• Breaking News

    Monday, October 7, 2019

    Devil May Cry Introducing Our New Moderator!

    Devil May Cry Introducing Our New Moderator!


    Introducing Our New Moderator!

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 02:49 PM PDT

    As you may be aware, we held mod applications a few weeks ago! To start off, the mod team would like to thank everyone who applied at all! It was an honor to read through them all.

    Without further ado, say hi to u/scientiam!

    Feel free to ask them questions below to get to know them!

    submitted by /u/kjlop
    [link] [comments]

    Some student at the school of where I work made this their wallpaper. Good taste fellow devil hunter

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 12:00 PM PDT

    That's it. that's the plot of devil may cry 5.

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 02:31 AM PDT

    "Oh? you're approaching me?"

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 02:27 PM PDT

    "How many times have we fought?"

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 09:41 AM PDT

    Probably already done but i was motivated

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 04:46 PM PDT

    Tis a sound coming from my roommate's dwelling....nothing more

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 01:24 PM PDT

    [ concept art DMC5 ] Sparda sword

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 03:42 PM PDT

    Nero being a smartass as always.

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 06:08 AM PDT

    Vergil

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 06:03 PM PDT

    Been working on using SDT for mobility in combos. It's no Flying Guard but it gets the job done I think.

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 10:00 AM PDT

    I honestly don't see how any action game in the future will ever top DMC5

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 10:30 AM PDT

    Holding the lock-on button before taunting will trigger the extra cheeky taunts

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 03:41 PM PDT

    Not sure how well this is known but I always liked Nero saying "which one wants to play?" and now I can activate it on command.

    submitted by /u/EndOfTheDark97
    [link] [comments]

    Fun Thread: If Devil May Cry was rated E. List some shitty name changes or things that would be terrible.

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 09:49 AM PDT

    Edit: More in the comments that are better than these.

    If the localizers were morons like how they called DBZs Hell "HFIL"

    Demons: Monsters (or some bs ass name) Has there been a time where something was rated E but still said demons? Im curious, now.

    Underworld: Shadow World

    Devil Trigger: "Monster Trigger"

    Agnus: Angus

    Devil Bringer: Creature Catcher

    Dark Knight Sparda: Shadow Knight Sparda

    submitted by /u/DMC5H8rRolePlay
    [link] [comments]

    I deleted the last drawing because the lips were small. So here is Lady again, but better... kinda.

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 05:14 PM PDT

    I didn't buy the steam deluxe edition, is there anyway to get the devil breaker DLCs?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 11:10 AM PDT

    I feel like I'm missing where I could buy an upgrade or something, cause I've checked the steam page, and in game store page but there's no options to upgrade

    submitted by /u/Asseka
    [link] [comments]

    Cursed Image

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 09:04 PM PDT

    DMC 4's Best Demons

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 09:03 PM PDT

    The gryffon tragically dies in horrible splatter accident

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 12:18 PM PDT

    Which books are Canon?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 08:21 PM PDT

    I believe this is the reason why Vergil want more power

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 07:55 AM PDT

    Mission 13 Dr. Faust farming: what am I doing wrong?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 10:10 AM PDT

    I was watching a tutorial on farming, and it said the best method was using Dr. Faust gunslinger ability in Level 13, the arena after the statue. In the video it said it was as easy as locking on and spamming circle, you don't even have to pay attention to the game.

    When I tried it though, I'd get some orbs sure but I also kept getting hit since the spinning lizards would just spread out and start doing the spin attack at me. Of course it's not the biggest problem, but I occasionally get hit and lose tons of orbs, and it's certainly not as easy as just spamming circle and not having to look at the screen. In fact I feel like I get more orbs by completing the stage normally, without Faust. This makes me think I'm doing something wrong.

    So far I have Dr. Faust 3 and Hat Trick, but haven't invested in the gunslinger tree at all. Do I need to invest in that? Should I switch down to Human difficulty to farm? Any advice is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/tenamonth
    [link] [comments]

    I made a DMC5 Co-op vidya. Hope you like it!

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 07:18 AM PDT

    Things I want in DMC5:SE

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 07:01 AM PDT

    In the DMC5:SE wouldn't it be awesome If we could call Kyrie right after calling Nico for the van and collect DLC skins and music by getting a job from Morrison to defeat bosses from the previous games.

    The Mode is DMD and the Bosses have some new moves sprinkled in because of the new engine.

    Defeat Mundus for DMC1 Dante skin w/Sparda DT

    Defeat Argosax for DMC2 Dante skin and(hopefully)unlock Lucia as a playable character

    Defeat DMC3 Vergil for the skins of DMC3 Dante and Vergil

    Defeat Sanctus Diabolica for DMC4 Nero,Dante,Lady and Trish

    None of this really needs to be set up in this particular way but beating old bosses will be interesting with the new style of the game and it's mechanics. Also because it's feels awesome to beat a difficult boss and get collectibles in return. Sorry if it seems like I'm asking for too much but I'll settle for a playable Vergil and Lucia.

    submitted by /u/BLACKREEE95
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment