• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 1, 2022

    Devil May Cry R/gaming liked my DmC Dante cosplay. I figured why not post it in this party?

    Devil May Cry R/gaming liked my DmC Dante cosplay. I figured why not post it in this party?


    R/gaming liked my DmC Dante cosplay. I figured why not post it in this party?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2022 05:53 AM PST

    just thinking about how we’ll probably never see Dante as the main character again

    Posted: 01 Feb 2022 08:28 AM PST

    Hey guys, i can finally play DMC5 on my ps4, I'm kinda confused on which version of the game to buy, i need the Virgil dlc, along with the bloody palace, do i go for the deluxe edition, special edition or buy the dlc separately? Thanks for the help

    Posted: 01 Feb 2022 05:18 AM PST

    When your brother uses one of his most powerful moves but you don't really care that much

    Posted: 01 Feb 2022 07:16 AM PST

    Devil May Cry 5 has now sold 4.8 million units (Up 100 k since Sept) with Devil May Cry 3 SE at 1 Million Units Sold to round out Capcom’s Platinum Titles

    Posted: 01 Feb 2022 09:02 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment