• Breaking News

    Monday, February 7, 2022

    Devil May Cry Meme Monday! You are free to shitpost!

    Devil May Cry Meme Monday! You are free to shitpost!


    Meme Monday! You are free to shitpost!

    Posted: 07 Feb 2022 03:00 AM PST

    It's time for shitposts! Spread whatever you've made up for people to laugh and enjoy!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    OCW Tournament: Violent Heaven

    Posted: 07 Feb 2022 01:16 PM PST

    Violent Heaven Tournament Trailer: https://youtu.be/fznY4jkr97Q

    Introducing Violent Heaven, a DMC freestyle tournament with two ways to compete:

    Traditional, where you complete an encounter with your chosen character while showing off your SSStylish combos!

    New Gen, a brand new form of play for OCW tournaments, in which you have complete freedom in how you want to edit and play. Pre-planned combos and freestyle are both accepted in this category!

    • Deadline for registration is February 13th
    • Deadline for entry submission is March 3rd

    Important links are in the replies (Violent Heaven rules and divisions), we look forward to seeing you in the tournament!

    Our Combat World official server: https://discord.gg/Gb98EnT7fK

    Violent Heaven registration: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1IkrIgJjyeSqJ35upfa5cWjgJuDU0nHT2hwFKftNf95Q/edit

    submitted by /u/OurCombatWorld
    [link] [comments]

    Big dante and vergil vibes

    Posted: 07 Feb 2022 02:08 PM PST

    The Sparda Sisters

    Posted: 07 Feb 2022 09:50 PM PST

    Vergil Red SDT

    Posted: 07 Feb 2022 05:25 AM PST

    Dergil Sparda

    Posted: 07 Feb 2022 10:27 AM PST

    Strategy for Killing Antenoras Without Making Them Charge on DMD with Dante

    Posted: 07 Feb 2022 01:24 PM PST

    Horror

    Posted: 07 Feb 2022 01:56 AM PST

    Someone modded in DMC 5 Vergil's moveset into Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 and it looks amazing. Check out the mod in the thread!

    Posted: 06 Feb 2022 07:38 PM PST

    I AM THE STORM THAT IS APPROACHING

    Posted: 07 Feb 2022 01:38 AM PST

    Just Neros Battle Theme

    Posted: 07 Feb 2022 07:47 PM PST

    It's time for the MOST CANCEROUS REGULAR ENEMY FROM ALL GAMES!!! VOTE FOR THE MOST CANCEROUS ENEMY AND THE MOST VOTED SHALL BE CROWNED AS THE KING OF CANCER!

    Posted: 07 Feb 2022 04:42 PM PST

    DMC 3 - Finishing Vergil3 before he can activate angry DT phase (real strategy begins at 1:07)

    Posted: 07 Feb 2022 03:41 PM PST

    Inside you there are two wolves [DMC 5]

    Posted: 07 Feb 2022 06:34 PM PST

    DmC is definitely something else but this art always looked cool as hell to me.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2022 05:38 PM PST

    WASD warriors

    Posted: 06 Feb 2022 06:00 PM PST

    Dmc3 PC

    Posted: 07 Feb 2022 05:39 PM PST

    I'm about buy dmc3. Should i get the OG port (horrible port) for the inertia mod or get the HD collection because it's actually a good port?

    submitted by /u/MidirGundyr2
    [link] [comments]

    OH YOUR A V MAIN!?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2022 08:27 PM PST

    Does anyone liked Dante ‘s good taste in Heavy metal/rock music, because he really is a huge fan of it.

    Posted: 07 Feb 2022 06:16 PM PST

    sorry if it's a silly question but why were the OG devil may cry games exclusive to the PS2?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2022 06:07 PM PST

    it's not as if they couldn't run on Xbox or GameCube, the PS2 was weaker. is there anything out there or was it only because it was the most popular console? seems weird of capcom to put multiple games on those consoles but not put out devil may cry, especially considering how mature the Xbox was geared towards

    submitted by /u/StoneColdMiracle
    [link] [comments]

    PLEASE HELP! My games aren't running smooth anymore & I don't know why.

    Posted: 07 Feb 2022 12:49 PM PST

    GPU: 1070 TI
    CPU: Intel 4770K
    Ram: 16GBs
    PSU: 850W Gold
    My games were running fine up until recently but the more I think about it, the more I think this didn't just happen. I would say this problem started probably around 3 to 6 months ago. How do I know this? I could stream on Discord just fine without any issues & now I can't. That was 1st red flag but for some reason didn't notice.

    The one game that so far runs the worst is Devil May Cry 5 (DirectX 11) Game runs worse in 12. Soon as I go into combat & attack my frame rate drops down to the 40s & some times to the 20s for a second or so. After playing for a little bit it doesn't do it as much anymore. Honestly, it feels like I'm running the game through Vulkan & building up a cache but here is the thing, whenever I restart the game it has to go through this all over again.

    I've updated my drivers. Downgraded drivers. Factory reset my PC. Changed to high performance mode. Updated my Windows.

    RE2 Remake FPS drops for a split second when I go into another room or right before I go into another room.

    Hitman 2 is kind of all over the place when I move my camera around but I tested it on the Miami & that small town map but that was before the factory reset.

    I'm completely lost & have no idea what the problem is. My only guess is that it might be hardware related & I have no idea how to check to see if that is the case.

    submitted by /u/Arryndosk_Raven
    [link] [comments]

    Does Vergil respond to Dante's EX-Provocation?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2022 07:18 AM PST

    I've seen clips of Vergil replying to Dante's taunts at SSS rank, and also the one where Dante will join into Vergil's EX-Provocation with his own.

    Just wondering if Vergil has a unique response to the EX or if he gives the same response.

    submitted by /u/mrbeantrading
    [link] [comments]

    I’m genuinely pissed that Capcom couldn’t separate easy mode and automatic for DMC1

    Posted: 07 Feb 2022 01:02 PM PST

    F*ck Free Red Orbs

    Posted: 07 Feb 2022 07:03 PM PST

    I have the deluxe edition of Devil May Cry 5 and i dont want the free red orbs,how i refuse them or edit with a save editor.Pls Help me.I hate microtransactions and my friend gave me the game.
    Edit 1 : I'm not criticizing the game, I just want to play it the way I enjoy it the most.
    Edit 2 : I'm not criticizing those who accepted the benefits I just don't want them, I think it's my opinion and I can have it
    Edit 3 : pls be nice,dont come here just to judge and etc.

    submitted by /u/RussianBannedFromRUS
    [link] [comments]

    Oh your a Nero main?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2022 05:43 PM PST

    Sweet Style Devil May Cry Roleplay

    Posted: 07 Feb 2022 06:15 PM PST

    Hello and thanks for reading! I'm here in seeking someone (male or female) who would be open to roleplaying an action, drama packed devil may cry world with me? - specifically a fandom roleplay of Nero (you) and Kyrie (me)

    I thought the setting could post DMC4, month prior to DMC5 (Devil May Cry V) where the story goes as follows:

    After the defeat of Sanctus, saved by her long time friend and newfound love Nero, as well as her brothers death - Fortuna shifted into a different world, a world where the once strict rules were abolished with Sanctus, becoming more peaceful..

    Kyrie and Nero immediately began a life together, from Nero leaving The Order and starting up his own Devil May Cry business.. to Kyrie aiding him while taking a career to care for the orphans at the orphanage.. they're life outside looked perfect

    Until Kyrie herself developed mental health issues that forever changed her outlook. The fear she endured by Sanctus and her brothers death really took a toll on her.. so much so that with the long distance support of Lady and Trish.. to Nico.. additionally to her loyal friend as a soldier, Kyrie began training in demon hunting.

    Although Nero's concern and own fear of his loved on going against his need to protect her, Kyrie continued on her training for a couple of years.

    As Nero and Nico began they're mobile business, Kyrie and Nero themselves face a common schedule of apart.. well all until Nero's arm was taken.

    That's kind of what I was thinking, so my rules are as follows -

    Must be +18, no minors Okay to various themes No one liners A knowledge on the Devil May Cry Games No ghosting

    Give me a message if this sounds like your alley!

    submitted by /u/SweetFlowerxx
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment