• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 24, 2022

    Devil May Cry Lore Thursdays! Let's discuss some lore!

    Devil May Cry Lore Thursdays! Let's discuss some lore!


    Lore Thursdays! Let's discuss some lore!

    Posted: 24 Feb 2022 03:00 AM PST

    Got some interesting ideas about the lore and perhaps the future of the series? Let's discuss!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    The perfect way to spend your 24th birthday

    Posted: 24 Feb 2022 12:42 AM PST

    Which DMC game introduced you to the franchise?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2022 10:38 PM PST

    Out of the six DMC games (including the reboot), which one introduced you to the franchise?

    Or what was the first DMC game you played?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/BossViper28
    [link] [comments]

    Nice basic combo

    Posted: 24 Feb 2022 05:00 AM PST

    "I'm taking this back"

    Posted: 24 Feb 2022 03:22 AM PST

    DmC: Devil May Cry Hypothetical Sequels

    Posted: 24 Feb 2022 03:06 AM PST

    With the original series back, I've been doing some thinking about Ninja Theory's DmC. While I definitely prefer the originals, their cast, lore and cheesiness, I do have a lot of love for the reboot. In an ideal world where both DMC and DmC could coexist, I thought of the kind of sequels the games could have. Unlike the originals, I would've loved it if DmC had more direct references to the Inferno, with the sequels covering various cicrcles of Hell.

    DmC 2: Lust and Gluttony

    DmC 3: Greed and Wrath

    DmC 4: Heresy and Violence

    DmC 5: Fraud and Treachery

    I don't have many ideas in terms of storylines yet, but given that Sparda is still alive in the reboot universe, it would've been cool to see Dante and Vergil put their differences aside and rescue him. I would've loved to have seen more of the angels, reboot!Trish, Order of the Sword and even Lady and Arkham.

    What do you guys think? What would you guys have added to the sequels of DmC had it been a seperate universe alongside the main one?

    submitted by /u/DarkSaiyanGoku
    [link] [comments]

    Meaning of Yamato

    Posted: 24 Feb 2022 07:08 AM PST

    Yamato in Japanese is kanji made of 2 words that means great Harmony. Make sense they chose this nane since the Yamato is capable crearting real gate btween the demon world and human world and in sense , great harmony. I never found offical explaination but seems like this might be the reaaon? Would like to hear your input on that as well

    submitted by /u/Brush_bandicoot
    [link] [comments]

    Read Through the Most of the Franchise's Plot | DMC 5 Worth Playing?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2022 05:48 AM PST

    Hi, all,

    I recently discovered the game and got so curious about the premise that I just ended up reading through most of the plot of the DMC 5 and some of the previous games, and watched a few cutscenes. I love playing story-heavy/focused games for their story and discovery, maybe less so for killing enemies, doing crazy combos and such.

    So do you think that it'd stil be worth it for me to play the game? I haven't seen a lot of things in my own eyes, and mostly just did reading, and I'm sure I've missed some things, but IDK how big of an impact knowing the story affects playing the game.

    submitted by /u/GalGreenfield
    [link] [comments]

    Someone asked to do the no damage without super V. Is done

    Posted: 23 Feb 2022 08:21 PM PST

    How is the learning curve for DMC 5?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2022 01:23 AM PST

    I'm currently trying out DMC 5 and im having a blast. But this worries me because im currently playing in human and my gut feeling says that something bad is going to happen because it always happens with combo oriented games like this, not to mention i've been getting S ranks in most of the levels. Which made me wonder, am i actually doing good or is this a false sense of security? How is the learning curve for DMC 5?

    Also, can i be proud of my achievements? i mean, it's human difficulty and all, but still, i can't believe im enjoying a combo oriented game as someone who rarely plays them like fighting games.

    submitted by /u/mega_lova_nia
    [link] [comments]

    Can you play the Switch version of DMC3SE Bloody Palace Co-op with two switches?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2022 03:23 AM PST

    I know you can play with only one switch but I have two. Can you play as hoc as well? If not no worries just wondering lol.

    Anybody enjoying DMC3 on Switch OLED? Can't wait to see what it looks like. 😂

    submitted by /u/ZeroSuitBayonetta
    [link] [comments]

    How the hell do i Rev in Dmc 4

    Posted: 23 Feb 2022 11:29 PM PST

    So recently i got dmc 4 after playing the other ones(3 and 1),and I have about 9 hours playing it,but i still can't get the hang of reving in the right time with nero,any tips?

    submitted by /u/DigestedSphinx
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment