• Breaking News

    Friday, February 26, 2021

    Devil May Cry My devil sword arrived today I ordered the sword on Ali express freaking cheap it cost like two or three dollars the quality is seriously good it's made out of metal I can use it for self defence I attach it to my keychain and I can take it everywhere with me

    Devil May Cry My devil sword arrived today I ordered the sword on Ali express freaking cheap it cost like two or three dollars the quality is seriously good it's made out of metal I can use it for self defence I attach it to my keychain and I can take it everywhere with me


    My devil sword arrived today I ordered the sword on Ali express freaking cheap it cost like two or three dollars the quality is seriously good it's made out of metal I can use it for self defence I attach it to my keychain and I can take it everywhere with me

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 01:20 PM PST

    “Oh, you’re approaching me?” “I can’t block 95% of your attacks without getting closer”

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 04:51 PM PST

    My favorite videogame character is a dragonfly with no fashion sense. What is my life

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 01:18 PM PST

    Leaked footage from the DMC Netflix adaption

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 04:42 PM PST

    I dubbed over Urizen's lines just 'cause I have a deep voice lol

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 02:15 AM PST

    Visions of V chapter 28 translation

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 09:25 AM PST

    If you want it, then you'll have to take it!

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 03:05 PM PST

    (REPOST) DMC 5 Character Models

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 08:21 PM PST

    Even though Im salty about this, this is the highest Ive ever gotten in bp with Dante so Im legit happy with this

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 07:10 PM PST

    My younger brother's redesign of DmC Dante. With Angel and Devil Triggers.

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 11:03 AM PST

    When you realise that Drew Coombs and Reubon Langdon were voicing Dante at the same time.

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 01:24 AM PST

    Just for the meme, only royalguard allowed

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 10:24 AM PST

    Architects - An Ordinary Extinction. This is, easily, the most perfect theme for DMC5 Dante. Straight from the intro and all the way through.

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 06:17 PM PST

    Devil trigger slaps

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 03:14 PM PST

    Change my mind

    submitted by /u/Latom5674
    [link] [comments]

    Did an analysis on why I think DMC's style system is so good!

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 03:44 PM PST

    So are we all gonna accept that Nero’s Devil Trigger is Multiversal at base?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 08:23 PM PST

    You love to see it

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 06:35 PM PST

    So... A buddy of mine ENJOYED playing DMC2

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 08:05 AM PST

    I'm baffled, but it's not everyday you hear someone having a positive experience with DMC2. He's too scared of y'all, so here I am doing this for him.

    Before I began:

    1) He played on the PS3 HD Collection

    2) He's comparing 1 & 2 with 3SE as he played that first

    2a) Yes, he knows 3 is the best out of all three games, he ain't dumb lol

    3) Dude's a casual player "where this series is concerned" as he puts it, so go easy on him, maybe?

    Now that's all said, here's what he has to say:

    "I just played the first level of DMC2.

    The action is perhaps a bit slower, but for a first level that works to the game's advantage and gives the player a fair chance to actually process what's going on instead of either panicking or requiring experienced reflexes and rapid mastery of the controls like the first game did.

    The in-game graphics are pretty much as good as DMC3, and in some ways actually strike me as a little better.

    The camera seems far less offensive now, and while the character work is maybe a little flat so far, I think a lot of people would agree that the franchise didn't quite nail that until 3, just like with other aspects of the series.

    The music once I actually started playing seemed perhaps a bit understated compared to 3 or even 1, but given that the overall experience was fun instead of frustrating, I'm absolutely willing to reserve any serious judgment on the matter for now.

    One thing that's both cool and really tripped me up until I realized it, is the level design -- being able to go anywhere as long as I could reach it, this is probably the closest to an "open world" DMC game I've ever seen... and for AFAIK the only time in the franchise (so far in my experience) starting out with Air Hike instead of having to spend a ton of orbs on it?! God damn, I haven't felt this spoiled in years!

    I'm stopping here for the night so I can actually go to bed in a positive mood for once, but.

    At least going by the first level, I genuinely don't understand why this game has such a bad rep."

    So... Yeah, that's all his words about it. As of this time of typing, he's sleeping and will continue playing sometime tomorrow in his time. Who knows what he'll say afterwards?

    Oh, here's something better I can ask; anybody else have genuine good time with DMC2?

    Me, I haven't played it in years since the original PS2 game and I don't remember a lot outside of the Devil Trigger customization, so I can't say much.

    submitted by /u/PassingByStranger
    [link] [comments]

    What's your take on the DMC game by NinjaTheory?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 06:23 PM PST

    I remember absolutely loving this game when it released I was on a bit a of hiatus from gaming after playing the first Dark souls game. I remember feeling a bit let down by DMC 4 . And I loved the new direction DMC had taken. I was massively into Noisia at the time and I just loved the game.

    I tried to replay it again after finally finishing all that I can physically do within my skillset on DMC5 and i feel like it fucking sucks. I hate the combat system and the overly lewd sexual references are gross

    How did you guys feel about it at release? How do you feel about it now?

    submitted by /u/dnnmstw
    [link] [comments]

    The Devil May Cry 5: Official Complete Guide has been scanned online, although still in Japanese-only since it never got a translation

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 04:32 AM PST

    Devil May Cry Sick SSkills SSShowdown!! with TheSphereHunter, Itsuno, Walker, Cosmic, Kyo & Edwards

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 07:45 PM PST

    Nelo Angelo DMD 58 seconds no damage

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 06:12 AM PST

    I don't get why people don't like 1

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 05:59 AM PST

    Personally, I love it. It's the most unique, the gameplay is fun, DT guns actually make it feel like I'm doing more damage, DT is more useful than damage and a couple exclusive moves, fatalities, critical hits, I don't like regular guns having hitstun in later entries, interesting cancelling techniques, the best boss in the franchise (Nightmare). Sure, the camera is atrocious, but once you get used to switching points, it's a non-issue.

    submitted by /u/FixArtistic8727
    [link] [comments]

    Whats YOUR favorite DMC song?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 01:08 PM PST

    Personally, Im really torn between Bury the Light and Devil Trigger.

    Bury the Light gets me motivated.

    But Devil Trigger gets me HYPED. (Which once gave me an idea if in DMC6, Nero gets a resource bar similar to Vergil's Concentration bar called Hype. The more hyped up he is the less he has to rev Red Queen, the longer he can stay in devil trigger, etc.)

    I've been really vibing with Devil's Never Cry lately though.

    submitted by /u/FoxHoundNinja
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment