• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 28, 2021

    Devil May Cry Free Talk Sunday! What's up, Devil Hunter?

    Devil May Cry Free Talk Sunday! What's up, Devil Hunter?


    Free Talk Sunday! What's up, Devil Hunter?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 03:00 AM PST

    Whatcha been up to this week? Playing any new games, go and see anything new, do anything exciting? Let's hear about it!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Finally Platinumed All Main Entries!

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 08:07 AM PST

    I made a V and Shadow fanart in blender ^^

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 10:12 AM PST

    Found it in an old Meme Library of mine. I present to you all, the orber of the sworbs.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 10:08 AM PST

    Go forth, and have the words of our master be known to all

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 12:26 PM PST

    Man..

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 07:19 PM PST

    Vergil vs Chair (Fixed)

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 04:44 AM PST

    Jackpot!

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 11:19 AM PST

    RIP in Pepperoni

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 03:03 PM PST

    A Vergil portrait me and my sister made. She did the sketch and i did the coloring and some corections.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 08:48 AM PST

    POV: You stepped on his pizza

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 07:41 PM PST

    It's a double edged sword, it's awesome to have it done but now I have nothing left to do :(

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 01:03 PM PST

    did you know you can dodge this way as vergil ?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 03:40 PM PST

    I thought I knew how to play Vergil...

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 08:10 AM PST

    I just finished his campaign on DH, and every boss that gave me trouble on the normal campaign I absolutely annihilated as Vergil.

    I went in to the final missions feeling pretty comfortable with my skill level, and was promptly destroyed by Dante.

    Seriously, the difficulty spike for the Dante boss fight was astronomical for me, but those last 2 missions might be my favorite in the game, contending only with M19 Vergil.

    submitted by /u/thejoker324
    [link] [comments]

    The quickest way to a man's heart is through his stomach.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 08:01 PM PST

    Just got the game

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 03:40 PM PST

    I'm having a blast but it has been a while since I last played a DMC game (whenever 4 came out). You guys got any tips like which skills to prioritize or controller layouts? Also, I have this issue during some cutscenes where the audio would be out of synch. I'm playing on an Xbox One X.

    submitted by /u/KrispyPuffin
    [link] [comments]

    DMC5SE New Vergil SDT Combo

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 01:41 PM PST

    The best part about Devil May Cry: Is the portrayal of the meaning of Power. It extends to its gameplay too

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 12:21 PM PST

    I know that most of us realise the main theme behind all the Sparda characters is what power is defined by them. But for me, I realised you can see it through the way people play the game.

    All the characters are Over-powered, yet it doesn't make them strong. If you do nothing but spam attacks you will die. Real power comes from knowing how to play.

    Does that make sense?

    submitted by /u/EconomyStruggle1
    [link] [comments]

    Seems DMC4 Refrain will stop selling on March 29

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 04:27 AM PST

    Malphas wtf

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 04:46 PM PST

    So far every boss has been easy to manage but malphas's attack hitboxes are trash, every time she enters the rampage mode i AM obligated to get hit by something and the spikes she summons i cant predict them, i really dont get why some people are able to do a no hit boss fight...

    submitted by /u/Grill_Pill
    [link] [comments]

    Decided to fight each mission 14 boss with each familiar

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 07:29 AM PST

    Steam , Ps4 swap

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 07:45 PM PST

    Guys please if any of you have digital version of DMC5 5 swap with me , I have a steam version and my pc can't run the game

    submitted by /u/SADBOY888213
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to play DMCV with the only the weapons/devil breakers unlocked up till the current mission?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 07:39 PM PST

    My roommate has recently gotten into the franchise since buying DMC3SE on his Switch and I told him I'd lend him my laptop to play DMCV(he doesn't have a gaming computer). And I thought I'd try and make the experience as close to the first run as possible by seeing if I can prevent equipping weapons/devil breakers in missions before they are unlocked. Anyone know if this is possible?

    submitted by /u/Acxelion
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment