• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 5, 2021

    Devil May Cry I've been given power and motivation as my (month late) birthday gift

    Devil May Cry I've been given power and motivation as my (month late) birthday gift


    I've been given power and motivation as my (month late) birthday gift

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 12:11 PM PST

    His sin devil trigger gets me so MOTIVATED

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 01:44 PM PST

    All my Devil May Cry games, I think I need more!

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 08:49 AM PST

    ...No cost too great...

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 05:19 PM PST

    Stinger!

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 10:11 AM PST

    [OC] Wrapping up my first ever DMC4 playthrough, had a blast with this scrappy angy kid

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 07:23 AM PST

    Another version of the combo I posted a few days back. (Ending took me so LONG to execute)

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 10:35 AM PST

    "Look brother, the infinity gauntlet is mine!"

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 07:25 AM PST

    Fake Judgement Cut to real Judgement cut to Judgement NUT

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 03:37 AM PST

    vergil getting knocked down whilst wearing fancy headgear

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 05:37 AM PST

    Evolution of Devil May Cry 2001-2020

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 02:13 PM PST

    Why use Drake meme format when we have Vergil meme format (made by me)

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 12:45 AM PST

    Vergil can escape Nero's Buster

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 12:58 AM PST

    Discount Dante cosplay??

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 10:30 PM PST

    Just finished the Devil May cry series and ranking them

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 12:46 PM PST

    DMC1: 8.5/10 - While it is a 20-year-old game (crazy to think about) I still think it's an amazing game. I feel that this game had the best story overall and still had the most accurate DMC vibe out of all of the games. Boss fights and music were outstanding and the gameplay was enjoyable enough to play the game.

    DMC2: 4/10 - The only things I could appreciate about this game are the music and Dante's design, which is why it's a 4 rating in the first place. But everything else was absolute garbage to me, personally.

    DMC3: 9.5/10 - This is definitely still my favorite DMC game to this day. The gameplay is outstandingly competitive (especially in turbo mode), amazing boss fights, great story, and god-like music. DMC3 also was only of 2 games that had that DMC intimidating vibe which I love a lot. Vergil was amazingly fun in this game as well, but still prefer Dante's gameplay due to more combo diversity. But yeah, fucking love this game so much man.

    DMC4: 7.5/10 - Now this game was interesting, this game introduced a couple of new characters I was intrigued with, Nero, Kyrie, and Credo. In terms of story, it was average at best, I thought Nero was pretty decent as a character but wasn't necessarily hooked to his character, personally. Although, I did like that he had a relationship with Kyrie. Credo was also a pretty decent character as well for what he was. But the problem was that it barely was a devil may cry game. The stages in that game besides the castle were pretty mediocre to me (especially the forest). But the boss fights were definitely fun to fight, personal favorite in the game would be Credo. Nero in terms of gameplay was outstanding though, introducing the exceed mechanic and devil bringer mechanic was amazing due to the combo potential. Dante was always fun as always, but only one of his weapons was a bit disappointing to me, personally. I really loved playing as Vergil and Trish in the game as well. Even though Lady is my 2nd favorite character in DMC, her gameplay was very mediocre honestly.

    DMC5: 9/10 - This game definitely has the best gameplay out of all of the DMC games with no doubt. Nero, Dante, V, and Vergil were all absolutely outstanding in terms of gameplay, Vergil being my most personal favorite in the game. The music is very great as well, Devil Trigger and Bury the Light in particular. The Story was also pretty good as well, the execution of bringing Vergil back as good, I was hooked to Nero's character way more in this game than in 4. Dante is always Dante, definitely can't hate him. V was interesting for what he was as well. I only prefer 3 over 5 is because it did have more enjoyable boss battles, music, and had the accurate DMC ambitious intimidating vibe it had with 3 and 1.

    To abbreviate, I'll rank the games in terms of gameplay, story, and my personal overall rating of these games

    Gameplay: 5, 3, 4, 1, 2

    Story: 1, 3, 5, 4, 2

    My Overall Rating Of The Devil May Cry Games

    3, 5, 1, 4, 2

    And no I'm not gonna finish paying the reboot game to an intention. As a devil may cry reboot, the story is absolute dog water piss dumpster fire. The gameplay felt like a debunked God of War 3 as well. The music is pretty good but, still shit personally.

    So what do you guys think? How would you rank your DMC games and what would you disagree with about this list?

    "Let's rock. baby!" - Dante

    submitted by /u/tidusKH
    [link] [comments]

    He is beauty, he is grace. He Deep Stinger you in the face

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 05:17 AM PST

    He's motivated to play shitty games

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 07:51 PM PST

    Devil Trigger (Tech Trance Arrange)

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 06:03 AM PST

    I'm Still Not Bored of Making Vergil Combos

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 02:39 PM PST

    (PC MOD) Instant Judgement Nut End

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 04:15 PM PST

    This isn't my mod, but I felt like I had to link it here since its legitimately the sickest thing I've seen. Full credit to akasha51 for making it.

    Outside of the instant Nut, it swaps the BP taunt with the kneeling one. This one is actually cool coz it LETS YOU CONTROL THE DOPPLE AND BE BADASS while Vergil is just in seiza position like an absolute boss.

    As always its a 'for fun' sort of mod, so don't go looking for any sort of balance. Anyone who has fantasies about Nut End being a literal insta kill can now have that wish.

    submitted by /u/Shirakani
    [link] [comments]

    You think that Vergil regrets killing Arkham?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 01:29 PM PST

    Because now, who he'll have that can say banger lines that he proceeds to add on his theme song?

    submitted by /u/SuperLegenda
    [link] [comments]

    Vergil is sooo much fun, I'm enjoying it like the first time i played DMC V

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 11:48 AM PST

    The duality of DMD Vergil

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 08:50 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment