• Breaking News

    Monday, December 21, 2020

    Devil May Cry Meme Monday! You are free to shitpost!

    Devil May Cry Meme Monday! You are free to shitpost!


    Meme Monday! You are free to shitpost!

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 06:32 AM PST

    It's time for shitposts! Spread whatever you've made up for people to laugh and enjoy!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    What now Vergil fans?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 07:11 AM PST

    Who's been like this since the DLC came out?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 03:22 PM PST

    Smokin' Sexy Style vs. Dismal

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 04:47 PM PST

    "A little Vergil... crying in the corner because mommy got mad."

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 08:16 AM PST

    Repost cause I posted on the wrong day last time

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 11:48 AM PST

    Dante chases Vergil all the way to Fire Emblem Heroes

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 11:21 PM PST

    POV: You're about to get motivated

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 01:45 PM PST

    Now I'm a little motivated

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 11:30 AM PST

    i fixed the vergil title screen

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 10:07 AM PST

    Pov: You aren't motivated

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 03:17 PM PST

    When you finally hit the timing

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 08:34 AM PST

    Here's Vergil, aka the storm

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 03:54 PM PST

    Words hurt...

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 02:17 PM PST

    Anyone watch merlin? They look almost alike, who else thinks this?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 10:05 AM PST

    I can’t be the only one who feels this

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 11:52 AM PST

    Finally completed the Vergil campaign. I love this man

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 09:08 AM PST

    I'm absolutely loving him!

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 05:28 AM PST

    So i wanted to take an photo but i finded myself laughing at this

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 11:19 AM PST

    Rewatching DMC3's cutscenes, I just thought that this might have been a subtle hint.

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 06:57 PM PST

    This Game actually Improved my Mental Health Allot. Show me Your Motivation.

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 06:34 AM PST

    Okay, so I know that this Subreddit is PURELY built on the pillars oemes about motivation and pizza, but to take it back a bit nd talk seriously for a second I've been in a weird and unhealthy rut for the last few months. I want to say since around mid October. I know we've all been in some rough places this year but it was just about getting to much for me to handle. I won't go into any details but it was probably the worst state I've been in a long time.

    however I convinced my friend to start playing Devil May Cry shortly before Virgil released and he hated it first. he couldn't get combos right his moving was slow he couldn't really handle styles switching all that much but he and I learned to do better together. I went from my best floor and bloody palace being 42 as Nero. Having every Character at least cross 80, and I know I'll beat it soon. It was a lot of fun being able to talk and get better at a game that I was really enjoying with a good friend of mine.

    Not too terribly long ago Virgil released for PS4 Xbox one and PC, and I fell in love with the game all over again. All of our talk about technique and dumb fun turned into motivation memes and all of the normal pitfalls you fall into when playing his Virgil. It was a lot of fun. But it got me thinking about what motivated me and I realized that I literally had no motivation to do anything. So I started looking at self-help videos and articles online and all that dumb s***. Eventually I found a really interesting video about the cycle of motivation action and something else I can't remember off the top of my head.

    Over the last couple of days I have honestly felt significantly better, I'm motivated to improve my life I'm a related to get up everyday and clean, eat, and take care of myself again. And I ironically owe that to the fact that I enjoy a character in a blue coat with a katana who is actually pretty much a giant dick. That is my Motivation. Show me yours

    submitted by /u/Magician-oChaos
    [link] [comments]

    WE ARE BALLING! THE COURT IS CALLING!

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 08:48 AM PST

    Famous last words

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 08:41 AM PST

    Bury the light

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 08:29 AM PST

    After all the pain to get the dlc to work and finishing mission 20 all I can describe my feelings.

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 02:13 PM PST

    Vergil finds a true Chair of sparda

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 04:25 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment