• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 6, 2020

    Devil May Cry Free Talk Sunday! What is up, Devil Hunter?

    Devil May Cry Free Talk Sunday! What is up, Devil Hunter?


    Free Talk Sunday! What is up, Devil Hunter?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 06:32 AM PST

    Whatcha been up to this week? Playing any new games, go and see anything new, do anything exciting? Let's hear about it!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Devil May Parenting

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 05:10 PM PST

    I have drawn the most powerful characters in dmc 5

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 09:06 AM PST

    Silver Bullet is too perfect for M20

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 04:10 PM PST

    I suck at this game but I am very proud of this combo.

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 12:08 PM PST

    Nero's Devil Trigger theme might be my favorite DMC song, but I've always felt that it was missing something. I went ahead and added more guitars and a solo to make the song a little less pop and a little more metal.

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 09:07 AM PST

    If Credo was alive, this what he looks like when released in DMC V.

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 06:52 PM PST

    V's driving test (gone wrong)

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 06:31 PM PST

    I finally got Platinum today! Hell and Hell mode kicked my ass too many times to count

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 12:16 PM PST

    Foolish, Foolish Brother.

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 03:43 PM PST

    was requested to make this awhile back

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 09:51 PM PST

    Help

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 07:29 PM PST

    Devil May Cry Fandom Survey

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 02:30 PM PST

    Hello to all you DMC fans out there! If anyone out there would like to take a couple minutes to answer questions on this survey for a paper I'm writing for one of my classes, I would be extremely appreciative! Even if just 10 people were to take this survey, that would help me out a ton! (although more is just as appreciated!) Link can be found below to anyone interested. Many thanks in advance!
    https://forms.gle/Xp3W2uHRuihdfRN39

    submitted by /u/NecroticXRose
    [link] [comments]

    Guys... what if Nero was female? This has been on my mind a lot and what elements would change?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 07:43 PM PST

    My fanart featuring Dante from the Wacky Woohoo Pizza Man Series

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 06:53 PM PST

    "Today I Lost More Than You Will Ever Know"

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 02:53 PM PST

    Got DMC5SE last week. Played the hell out of it. Levelled up all characters completely, unlocked Vergil's EX outfit, beat DMD twice to unlock Super forms, basically only had Hell and Hell and LDK mode left. About an hour ago, my PS5 hard crashed booting up the game and corrupted my save data. My console was on auto-sync, so my backup in the cloud from the day before is gone. I don't know what to do. Torn between just buying the microtransactions just to re-unlock everything or never playing the game again. Sorry for the rant. Just a crummy weekend and this was icing on the shit cake.

    submitted by /u/heisenlarry
    [link] [comments]

    alternate universe where nero was never born

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 07:46 PM PST

    I finally beat Bloody Palace!

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 08:15 PM PST

    Tiny Excerpt from my New Special Video: "The Return of the Parry King" | The Lord of the Rings - Stylish Tribute! {Please Watch The FULL 4K 60fps VIDEO! LINK IN THE COMMENTS!} | Dante Vs Cavaliere Angelo DMD - Turbo Mode - NO DT - NO SDT & NO ROYAL GUARD! (+Epic LOTR OST Metal Covers!)

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 08:45 AM PST

    Main/Favorite Character in 5?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 05:53 PM PST

    Nero. But once Vergil comes to PS4 I'm sure that will change

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Sindeviltrigger
    [link] [comments]

    Practicing on the stage that ruined my BP run.. I really hate DMD fury

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 10:11 AM PST

    Vergil fanart by me~~

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 10:43 AM PST

    Favorite Devil Breaker?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 04:30 PM PST

    I've been looking through the devil breakers both functionally and their lore. My personal favorite is Tomboy just because you can go absolutely crazy with the Bloody Queen move

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Nex-o
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment