• Breaking News

    Monday, July 6, 2020

    Devil May Cry Meme Monday! You are free to shitpost!

    Devil May Cry Meme Monday! You are free to shitpost!


    Meme Monday! You are free to shitpost!

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 07:33 AM PDT

    It's time for shitposts! Spread whatever you've made up for people to laugh and enjoy!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Dante getting stabbed in the chest after 5 games [OC]

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 08:31 AM PDT

    "The Devil May Cry series doesn't need any spinof—"

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 12:09 PM PDT

    My submission for the Combo Unity video. I submitted two but I've actually posted the other clip on here before. Enjoy.

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 02:09 PM PDT

    From a DBZ subreddit

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 05:11 PM PDT

    Fail Slayer

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 06:58 AM PDT

    DMC2 Bad?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 08:23 AM PDT

    SLAY ALL

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 12:43 AM PDT

    Some artistic shots I took in my last gameplay

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 03:18 PM PDT

    "How many times have we fought" "Hard to say"

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 05:28 PM PDT

    Guy on Twitch is doing DMC3 Bloody Palace, NO SKIPS (1 Level at a time) All 9999 Levels.

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 02:54 PM PDT

    https://www.twitch.tv/7nato

    That is me. If you want to see history in the making (Potentially), here you go.

    submitted by /u/ShadowKrabs
    [link] [comments]

    Thinking about doing a Combo Mad video with some of my DmC and dmc5 clips. Wanted to know is anyone wanted to send their clips in?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 05:01 PM PDT

    Im editing. If you want to send your clips in just pm or let me know. Ill credit your youtube channel, twitter, insta, anything you want just let me know.

    You'll also be credited in the video.You know, your tag will appear in the corner as your clip or clips is playing. That sorta thing.

    Any dmc game any character i dont care. The clips dont even have to be super insane. Mine arnt lol.

    submitted by /u/imblack4
    [link] [comments]

    Thinking about grabbing dmc5, do i need to play the others beforehand?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 01:57 PM PDT

    Will DMC6 break the series' curse?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 06:23 PM PDT

    The Devil May Cry series thus far has been plagued with problems in the even-numbered entries due to Capcom's management preventing them from reaching their full potential.

    DMC2 is a well known mess: an aimless, unknown director was put on a sporadic sequel project until Itsuno had to play anchor and make up as much as he could. Even though Itsuno and his team were given DMC4 from the start, the game suffered from Capcom expecting the time and budget of a PS2 title to be sufficient for a then next-gen title, resulting in a great game marred by a dearth of content.

    While this consistent inconsistency in quality is what pushed the team into making DMCs 3&5 the best they could, the history behind Capcom's errors in judgement in handling the franchise with peaks and troughs of pressure and complacency makes me worry about DMC6.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Zerepa97
    [link] [comments]

    I slicked my hair back before Vergil did, and nobody likes me!!!!!!

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 11:43 AM PDT

    Devil May Cry 5: Dante Must Die 5

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 03:14 PM PDT

    CONSUME THE SUCCUBUS CHALICE

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 06:49 PM PDT

    I need your advice!

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 12:08 PM PDT

    Dear people of this sub I need your help!

    I've wanted to have a new game to play for a long time now and I wanted a jrpg. I haven't played any so far and I wanted to try one out. Tho I noticed that most of those are turn based which is something I don't really think I like too much. But then I stumbled apon devil may cry 5. I heard that name many times but I never checked it out and I seems like a very solid game that fits my wishes pretty well.

    That said I never ever played the game or something similar to it. So the question is what can I expect from it? I saw some gameplay and it looks like a very smooth hack and slay to me which I think I'll enjoy. But I don't know anything about story. Is it the main part of the game or just some sort of introduction like with e.g. Destiny? I saw that there are different weapons and gear but I don't really know how to get those. Is this level based or more like the division or monster hunter? Also what happens after the story? Is there an endgame?

    I know that these questions probably sound stupid to most of you in this sub but I'm really new to that game genre.

    The only game I've played that is just a tad similar is monster hunter. I really love that game in both the combat perspective and the armor/weapon grind perspective

    Maybe if you know both games you could sort of compare them or draw some similarities?

    Thank you for reading all of this and I'd be really grateful if you could share your knowledge with me

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/-NameLess_Gamer-
    [link] [comments]

    1 minute Nero :0

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 01:37 AM PDT

    DMC5 Nico's Theme Fingerstyle Guitar Cover- by Anton Betita

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 02:31 AM PDT

    So I started dmc 5 yesterday. And this what I took from the first mission.

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 11:57 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment