• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 30, 2020

    Devil May Cry Lore Thursdays! Let us discuss some lore!

    Devil May Cry Lore Thursdays! Let us discuss some lore!


    Lore Thursdays! Let us discuss some lore!

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 06:32 AM PST

    Got some interesting ideas about the lore and perhaps the future of the series? Let's discuss!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Pizza Time (Art by CeeHaz)

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 07:06 AM PST

    Screenshot

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 02:27 PM PST

    You cannot peel me! I am mango!

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 03:58 AM PST

    "Too easy" -Dante

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 04:37 PM PST

    Lady has the best ass!

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 12:58 PM PST

    DMC 3 2nd feature revealed

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 08:01 AM PST

    the fate of yee

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 03:01 PM PST

    Environmental Combo w/ Dante.

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 05:57 PM PST

    One hell of a legacy

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 08:55 PM PST

    Wish Alastor had an upper piece, but still, a pretty cool model (view from behind)

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 03:55 AM PST

    KOBE!

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 07:31 AM PST

    Vergil say Stop Bullying

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 05:17 PM PST

    Sooooo.... Anyone mind telling me what the full deal with DMC2 is?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 04:28 PM PST

    I'll be simple on my background: always loved "Spectacle Fighters" for a long time, from Bayonetta to No More Heroes, but I never actually got into Devil May Cry, the original, as they say. Just recently got DMC1 on sale for the Switch. Fun, but notably outdated. Even still, I was happy to play it and wondering what the next will be like.

    Then I remembered: everyone HATES DMC2 for some reason that I've never really seen elaborated on. I remember seeing people happy the DMC Collection was broken up on Switch so 2 could be skipped, I saw DMC2 on "Worst Sequel Lists" time and time again, and even fans who hated the DMC Reboot for how they warped Dante, kept saying it's never be as bad as 2.

    What exactly is the big deal, already? What specifically about 2 makes it so reviled? Gameplay? Style? Story? Is it worth looking into at all? Does anything story relevant happen? Should I just completely skip it and get a brief summary, or is there something unsaid that makes it worth a look? Let me know, cause I'm interested in progressing through the series now, but want the full scoop on 2.

    submitted by /u/Sir_Someguy
    [link] [comments]

    Who took the last slice of pizza?!

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 06:23 AM PST

    New Legendary Dark Knight

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 05:55 AM PST

    Cavaliere Angelo Practice

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 07:06 PM PST

    Falling inside the Black

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 04:16 AM PST

    Questions from a DMC n00b - What are the tiers of progression in this game? S Rank in all missions for all difficulties? Complete all Secret Missions?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 06:16 PM PST

    • What should my goals for this game be? S rank in all missions including Human and Devil Hunter?
    • Dante Question: Tried playing Dante with only 1 style just to give myself some breathing room to learn his movesets, but found myself frustrated mid-fights sometimes wanted either mobility or combat options.
      • Any ideas on how I can get better with him? Practice only swapping weapons perhaps? Or practice only switching styles?
    • Combo Question: Any tips on "combo ideas" for both Nero and Dante? At the moment I'm struggling to string together stuff and I've come up with a go-to combo for both Nero and Dante:
      • Nero: Red Queen Combo B > High Roller > Roulette > Calibur > Payline
      • Dante: Trickster Air Trick > Rebellion Aerial Rave (x3 strikes) > Cavaliere Highside > Air Combo A > Braking > Swordmaster Wheelie Jump > Reset to Rebellion

    I tried turning on Auto-Assist when I realized that I struggled with some bosses using the forbidden Gold Orbs, but found that the only thing of benefit it gave me was a consistent Exceed for Nero. Otherwise the assist never did anything I actually wanted the characters to do.

    submitted by /u/gyiren
    [link] [comments]

    Devil May Cry "Empyreum" Combo GMV Trailer

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 04:37 PM PST

    Can Nero counter Vergil's Judgement Cut?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 02:50 PM PST

    I know with Dante that Judgement Cut can be countered/survived with a very precise Royal Guard block. I'm curious if Nero can do something to also survive the attack other than just running out of Judgement's radius?

    submitted by /u/Butchimus
    [link] [comments]

    Is DMC5 still available on xbox game pass?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 02:00 PM PST

    I don't know much about the service to begin with. Do games come and go?

    submitted by /u/Frogmin
    [link] [comments]

    This IS the perfect track to use in a game's beginning. Just pay attention to 0:29

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 11:02 AM PST

    Does DMC 5 still have active online players?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 12:10 PM PST

    I've never played DMC series before, and after seeing V's summoning fighting style (I love summoner class), I'm thinking of getting this on Steam, and I heard there's a co-op or online multiplayer feature in DMC 5, so I'm wondering, can I find players online? or do I have to play offline for most of the time?

    submitted by /u/j3631061j
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment