• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 2, 2019

    Devil May Cry I've been playing DMC3 since it came out and I just found out that I could do this in the credits.

    Devil May Cry I've been playing DMC3 since it came out and I just found out that I could do this in the credits.


    I've been playing DMC3 since it came out and I just found out that I could do this in the credits.

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 11:39 AM PDT

    My (first) cosplay of V at Lucca Comics and Games 2019

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 06:03 AM PDT

    Insert an interesting title here:

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 12:57 PM PDT

    I saw this on the internet recently, I think it might be one of my favorite humorous photoshops.

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 04:30 PM PDT

    This Release into Shotgun Combo felt really good.

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 11:02 AM PDT

    How do you do fellow kids?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 02:08 PM PDT

    FIGHT!

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 11:03 AM PDT

    My friend made a meme, he hates it, I love it

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 01:58 PM PDT

    My first impressions of DmC Devil May Cry in a nutshell

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 03:47 PM PDT

    TIL Trish can transition from Bare Knuckle Combo C/D into Combo B by catching Sparda before the third input

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 08:05 AM PDT

    Working on Trish combos. My system ate most of the recordings but I salvaged a few highlights.

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 10:40 AM PDT

    Can somebody do me a favor and make a 10 second gif out of this video?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 04:54 PM PDT

    https://youtu.be/Cq9Kk-HUTm8?t=177

    From 3:00 to 3:12

    Basically that entire Dante combo string. I think it looks super cool and maybe I'm just too much of a boomer to know how to make quality gifs for myself.

    submitted by /u/lowhighkang
    [link] [comments]

    Ninja Theory hates Dante's character?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 03:38 PM PDT

    Netflix show

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 07:45 PM PDT

    Any word on the netflix show?

    submitted by /u/SkajVoks
    [link] [comments]

    I just can't unsee the Cavaliere ok

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 06:01 AM PDT

    Hey, I made another freestyle comp, this time DMC5 only. This one is a bit more personal to me. I recommend you read the description, thank you.

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 02:16 PM PDT

    Nero's rival/partner - Byakuya-like?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 02:15 PM PDT

    With Johnny Bosch voicing Nero & since his time as Ichigo in Bleach, for if he had a rival or partner in his corner, imagine someone like Byakuya?

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y83dmIBMRp4

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62vhAQRVcKk

    Since the Sherlock Holmes concept wasn't used on Nero, maybe that can be passed onto a new character like that.

    I just wonder how they'll make that work next game. Like what would be a good plot point for a character like that?

    https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/devilmaycry/images/9/9c/003.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20190312022432

    https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/devilmaycry/images/b/bb/DMC4_Nero_Early_Concept_Art.png/revision/latest?cb=20190615021534

    submitted by /u/henshinslayer
    [link] [comments]

    Was playing a few missions and i find myself on the cameo system...

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 12:06 PM PDT

    I actually found myself on the cameo system while playing a mission afterwards, unfortunately i died and couldn't check to see if i could upvote myself so i can get a free gold orb, but no worries, i already got loads of them

    Has anyone else have this happen to them before? Usually it never puts yourself on the cameo and instead finds someone else or puts THE DMC CREW

    PS: Playing on Xbox One btw!

    submitted by /u/DevilOwnpag
    [link] [comments]

    Oh? You're approaching me?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 07:44 PM PDT

    Donguri is back

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 07:27 AM PDT

    Infinite DT in dmc2 issue

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 09:10 AM PDT

    I know this is an old question but I can't find the information I need on any old threads. But anyways, I can't get the infinite DT cheat to work to get the bp trophies no matter what I do. I've tried changing the system language to French, traditional Chinese, German, and nothing seems to work.

    I've beaten DMD mode but only once as Trish. Could that be the problem?

    If anyone can tell me how to get this shit to work id sell them my first born. I've even tried buying a new controller cause my other one was glitched and even that didn't do the trick. Thanks guys

    Edit: also should've pointed out that I'm playing on PSNow. Don't know if that affects anything

    submitted by /u/The_Porcelain_Throne
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment